Recommendations (BL) Abusive ex + new relationship

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shioi2, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Shioi2

Shioi2 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please recommend BL novels with a premise like this: The MC left an abusive relationship and found a new partner. I'm halfway through Black Lotus and had an urge to read a novel with a premise like this because I suddenly got spoiled by a friend about the end game cp.

2. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I introduce "I Can’t Be This Protagonist", "I Ran Away after I was Forced into a Love Polygon", "Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do"
    to be honest they're not at all like Black Lotus, but I hope you sink into this pit. It's more for comedy, on top of all the abuse.
    A closer but more sweet title is "Death Progress Bar", though the abusive relationship is from his family.

3. wallyblob

wallyblob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, I got you. I think you will like the tag 换攻 (change attack/offense; which usually means MC breaks up with their ex and gets with ML). So if you ever want to search for BL novels on Chinese sites that match the preference listed here, that's the go-to tag! As for recommendations, I hope you're okay with RAWs. The ones listed here involve the MC either 1) leaving an abusive relationship then discovering a second chance at love with ML or 2) being cheated on and leaving to find happiness with ML
    玫瑰先生 by 林光曦
    为什么这种A也能有O by 图南鲸: This one's really popular right now. It's gong POV. MC (alpha) respects ML (omega) and teaches him that he's deserving of love and a healthy relationship. Really, the way he was treated by his ex was absolute trash. It's really heartwarming to see MC being so loving and protective towards him.
    I have a happy ending with the mistress' ex-boyfriend
    追星星的人 by Lryan
    末段爱情 by 丧心病狂的瓜皮

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
  4. Thime

Thime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They’re manga but...
    Sabita Yoru Demo Koi wa Sasayaku
    Cover Up
    Dine with a Vampire