Chinese Interstellar Bl

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Omniscient Couch Potato, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Omniscient Couch Potato

Omniscient Couch Potato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Master of trading star card game

NU Link: its in NU sorry I can't post links because of restrictions

Why it should get picked up:
    The storyline is good enough. The novel is long because it describes chinese literature/history (?) with interstellar mix.
    Its pretty unique in its own way.
    The author's writing style is good and author is proficient in game/interstellar genre.
    Author has many famous books of the same genre.
    And most importantly its a BL!

Description: Waking up after a sound sleep Xie Mingzhe reincarnated into future world. Here holographic trading card game is popular around galaxy. Many professional players and card designers coming to the fore.

-- the compition is about to begin, every player please show your cards!

Other players set of playing cards:
    Thousand year old God tree, Flame dragon and Ice crystal phoenix!

Xie Mingzhe's set of playing cards:
    Zhuge Liang, Diao Chang, Cao cao, Sun Quan...
    ( They are all important historical figures from the period of the three kingdoms in ancient China A.D. 220-280)

Xie Mingzhe uses his unprecedented charecter cards with strange skills in compition.

Audience: What the hell -_-

2. Anjaly

Anjaly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting
    Someone please pick this up

3. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah it's been a year. hope someone will pick this up soon, and to add to this forum (hopefully to bring it to relevance).
    Name: Master of Trading Star Card Game
    Raw Link:
    NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/master-of-trading-star-card-game-rebirth/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's been a long time but I still fondly remember it. And before I sell you this, one of the greater joys of this story was the utilization of Chinese literature, which can be difficult to translate. But this story expresses it in a way that makes in enjoyable to read, it doesn't feel like it's try to sell an agenda with poorly transcribed characters. This novel may be a dime a dozen among "protagonist making a new path in the industry", but it is one of the only expressions where it's a legitimate TCG (trading card game). Hats off to the author for acknowledging there are rules to competitive. It's adorable how everyone geeks out. And to elaborate more about this genre: it's interstellar, it's quite similar to MMORPG's, and not to mention esports, the addition of Chinese literature makes it a unique and telling story. I'm part of a server that had translated one-offs of the latest chapters, and over time I've seen many people come in and ask for more.
    Description:
    Waking up after a sound sleep, Xie Mingzhe reincarnated into the future world. Here a holographic trading card game is popular around the Galaxy, many professional card players and card designers coming to the fore.

——The competition is about to begin. Every player, please show your cards!

Other players’ set of playing cards: Thousand-year-old God Tree, Flame Dragon and Ice-crystal Phoenix!

Xie Mingzhe’s set of playing cards: Zhuge Liang, Diao Chan, Cao Cao and Sun Quan… (They are all important historical figures from the period of the Three Kingdoms in ancient China, AD 220 – 280)

Xie Mingzhe uses his unprecedented Character Cards with strange skills in the competition.

Audience: What the hell →_→

4. hlee3124

hlee3124 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this will get picked up but with the new news about JJWXC maybe it isn't likely...