Spoiler I am the Nanny of the Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 19, 2021.

1. KiseonYi

KiseonYi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

2. Rahmiwu

Rahmiwu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plz

3. haesoo821

haesoo821 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the so-called "playmates" of Claude? 'Cause those kids are about to catch my hands.

4. dini46

dini46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys? Spoiler? Please~~

Alisia205 likes this.
  5. LateNight_2AM

LateNight_2AM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They (people in mansion) thought that Claude maybe wants some friends, but the friends that they introduce him with, is older that him, i believe Claude at that time is 7+ and the friends is like 3 years older than him. The 'oldest' of the /friends/ (i forgot his name) is the one that really problematic.

He acted like a children in front of olders, but like a bastard with Claude. He also have thoughts of 'nobles above all'. The other boys is also troublesome, because that 'oldest' boy, another boys also bullied Claude.

Even tho the party is for Claude to make friends, but they just talk with themself with the main focus the 'oldest young master'. We'll find out that, this not their first time. Before, they also have similar party like this and Claude is isolated too like this. Claude never said what was happened in party with other people except May. So, May told Sarah about this.

Before Sarah arrived, they made Claude to 'play' with jam/butter knife (It's still knife and dangerous) Claude refused and terrified. But, fortunetly Sarah made in time. At first, the young masters mesmerized by Sarah's beauty and elegance but find out that Sarah is 'just' nanny, and continue their behavior. But, Sarah of course can't just let go. She said that playing with knife is dangerous, but the 'oldest young master' don't care.

Sarah made 'acident' that she slip the knife and it hit the young master (he is not bleeding, i think because he got hit by the handle) The knife was stuck on the ground, when the 'young master' want to pick the knife, it sinking deeper (of course because Sarah used her magic) and i don't really get what happened next, the 'young masters' went straight to home, i believe Sarah make them terrified 。◕‿◕。

That's what i got, i'm sorry if i replied late (because It's already January, maybe you already read the chapter. So, this spoiler is also for them that haven't read the novel yet). I read the novel until ch40+ yesterdays, but i already forgot the storyline. So i'll just tell you things that i remember. I'm sorry if my English is bad, and if my explanation is weird please forgive and correct me if i'm wrong (I also just created an account at novelupdates now, just to make this spoiler (๑•﹏•) I still don't get used with the fiturs)

6. Heungbo

Heungbo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about Sarah's disciples? _( :3 」∠)_ I wanna know when they'll find her and meeeet :blobxd:

7. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about ml and fl? Thank you

8. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pwease..
    Especially after chapter 51, did Alexa and Claude did meet again??

9. clishae

clishae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Alexa?

10. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 3rd prince's hidden child. In the latest translated chapters sarah and claude met him in an alley. He is also the male lead of the book Sarah's alter self wrote.

11. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started to read the story.
    FL's disciples were working on the mana stone with the 1st prince. In the banquet in order to protect the duke from going berserk, FL got hurt by the mana stone. She threw up blood all over. She was badly hurt.ML was really angry.

MTL...c.68
    Except that it took six years to study the power of Ambrosia.
    What she did, who she was with, and what she went through during that time. Ethan knew nothing.
    I thought I could know everything because she smiled transparently from her expression to her heart.
    "Find it."
    "What?"
    "It doesn't matter what kind of relationship it used to be. I'll have to pay for making Sarah like that."
    Jade replied, swallowing her saliva at Ethan's quiet voice.
    "But aren't you a disciple of Count Millen?"
    "The current Sarah is not someone's teacher, but Claude's nanny and Ambrosia."
    “……!”
    "You have to pay for touching my person." In any way."
    His big eyes shone blue.
    It was an eye that barely caught the reason that was barely maintaining it.
    "But Lord, if you're a student of Count Millen..."... . The opponents are wizards."
    "They're human beings, too. And humans living and breathing in the Crombe Empire can never be free from the grasp of Ambrosia."
    “……!”

12. Annylove

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. I thought her disciples were uber protective of her and loved her? Then why are they working for 1st prince?

torte1315, Elisee and dini46 like this.
  13. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    The disciples wanted to hurt the duke not Sarah so they worked with the 1st prince. The 1st prince was kicked out of the capital and removed from being emperor candidate due to the he hurt Sarah and quarreled with the duke. Sarah knew about the mana stone so she protected the duke.

14. Boohenol

Boohenol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After read the story (around chapter 50 I guess) I hate Claude' biological parents. Based on sarah' pov, how can both of them ran away to foreign country, live an ordinary life while run small business there and having a daughter ( Claude's sis), while Claude and Ethan suffering from the power?? How can them life happily without thinking about Claude at all??????? So selfish

15. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    I am lazy. Here you go. A bit of c77.
    Today's play was a tactile play.
    It was a game of painting freely on a white cloth spread out by Sarah with jelly-like paint on it was a game of painting.
    "Ta-da!"
    Sarah's fingers, covered with red paint, passed Of
    course, it was not the brush that covered the paint, but the whole body,
    Sarah was already excited and laughed aloud as she saw Claude rolling around the sky with paint all over her body.
    “… … !”
    Veron, who was watching Ethan, who had suddenly painted his face his, opened his eyes wide in surprise.
    Then, he also recommended Ethan, who was pleased with the appearance.
    "You should try it too, Duke!"
    "Lord, can he do that to his master?" '
    "…I'm fine."
    "You promised to hang out together!"
    It was the moment Veron hurriedly took out a handkerchief to wipe his face and delivered it.
    "You'll come out like this."
    Ethan, who smiled softly, took a bucket of paint and sprayed it on Sarah and Claude.
    "Wow!"
    "Wow!"

"Haha!"
    Ethan laughed loudly as if he was delighted to see the urgent back.
    Then he stepped back from a distance when he saw Claude approaching with a bucket of paint the size of his body her.
    “I should run away.””
    Ethan ran away inside the garden without looking back.
    Cloud, who missed the target, changed his goal and rushed toward Sarah.
    "Oh, Mr. Claude!" "This is too much!"
    The laughter of Sarah's scream that followed soon rang brightly under the warm sunlight.
    Ethan found out that Claude had given up and carefully sat down at the table where the two could be seen.
    "Master, are you okay?"
    Veron approached Ethan and handed him a handkerchief with a mirror.

"Of course, it's okay. It's fun now."
    "Is that so?"
    In response to Ethan's soft-flowing answer, Veron swept his chest as if he were relieved.
    Ethan looked at my face in the mirror given by Veron.
    He stared blankly for a moment at the red solid line that ran thin around his mouth.
    “… … ”
    It was like blood flowing through his mouth, so he stuck his head at the table.
    "Master?"
    Veron approached him in surprise, but Ethan beckoned to go far away without saying anything.
    Recognizing the meaning right away, Veron stepped back and looked at Ethan with a worried gaze.
    "As Sir Harper said." I heard he's been doing that often these days.'
    Veron recalled what Jade had said.
    It is said that sometimes the lord thinks about something blankly and puts his head on the table.
    I didn't believe it, but I was even more worried to see it in front of my eyes
    "Sigh."
    Ethan sighed deeply behind him, not paying attention to what Veron thought or not.
    Sarah may not remember, but seeing the red marks on her mouth kept reminding me of memories.
    It's a memory of breathing in Sarah's mouth her, who she could n't breathe due to blood.
    “I'm going crazy.””
    Ethan muttered bitterly, raised his head, and looked at Sarah smiling brightly from afar.
    Whenever she heard a refreshing and clear laughter with her eyes bent gently, her heart her beat irregularly, overlapping with that memory.
    Occasionally, whenever Sarah looked at him and made eye contact, I felt her stiff mouth loosening smoothly as if it were not mine.
    “… … .”
    He was aware of his changes better than anyone else.
    No doubt, this was love.
    "Look at this, Duke!"
    “… … ?”
    Sarah, who made eye contact with him, ran up and held something out.
    It was a picture of a child expressing leaves with his palm on a branch painted on a piece of white cloth.
    "I think Claude is a genius".
    "You're my son. It must be hard."
    "I know. How can you be so talented in art?"
    Sarah chatted excitedly about Claude's talent and the artistry of this painting.
    At her, Ethan said, "Tuk.
    "I'm better than you.
    "It means that I can draw better."
    "That's probably it. Claude is still a child, and the Duke is an adult."
    As if to say something so natural, Sarah tilted her head and turned around and ran back to Claude.
    Looking at the innocent back of his head, Ethan thought.
    So, I'm sure this was, a one-sided love.

16. Annylove

Reading List:
    Link
    The way he so normally, genuinely accepted that he is in love with her, and then as normally came to the conclusion that it's a one sided love....please my heart❤❤

17. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil what Claude reaction when he discover that he's not Ethan son, and his true parents is alive?

18. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the translator is doing great job so I am going to spoil here and there only.
    Some cute scenes that I wanted to share.
    a bit of C.80
    "Ouch!"
    Sarah screamed in amazement.
    As she hurriedly turned her back, she saw Ethan looking up at her, crouching on her floor.
    “Duke?”
    I blinked and rubbed her eyes, but Ethan was right.
    Ethan sat leaning against the wall with her pale complexion, as she somehow didn't even want to dry her wet hair.
    He made a face in disbelief and blinked her eyes blankly.
    “What are you doing here?”
    Sarah hurriedly approached Ethan. Somehow it didn't look good.
    His sculptural face reflected in her light became clearer as her sphere, which had encircled her, drew closer to her Ethan.
    “Where are you sick? Why here... … .”
    Startled by Ethan's pale complexion, she placed a palm on his cheek.
    Her complexion had no complexion and her body temperature had dropped to a cool level.
    "cold? May I bring you some blankets? No, go up to your room, don't be like this here."
    “… … buy it."
    Ethan blinked as he watched Sarah pour out her words without hesitation, and placed my hand on Sarah's hand that covered my cheek.
    Then she closed her eyes for a moment and exhaled her long breath, as if feeling her body temperature.
    Sara asked in a cautious voice, as she looked more dangerous than Ethan, who was usually tall and strong.
    “What are you doing?”
    "no. I just had a bad dream, so if I stay like this for a second... … .”
    “May I ask what your dream is?”
    “… … It was my mother’s dream.”
    Sara's eyes widened at Ethan's answer.
    She had never heard of his mother. Even in ‘Flower of Darkness’ or ‘Future’.
    He smiled slightly as he looked at Sarah, whose eyes were somehow shining.
    “Are you curious?”
    “To be honest, yes… … . I wonder."
    Sarah squatted next to him and took a seat.
    Seeing Sarah ready to listen to her, Ethan leaned her head against her wall and she pondered where and how to begin.
    “My mother hated me.”
    Sarah's face hardened at the first sentence that came out of Ethan's mouth.
    I could see her eyes fluttering violently as if she didn't know such a story would come out.
    It was so funny that Ethan burst out laughing.
    “The power of Ambrosia has taken away a lot of my mother's precious things. So he didn't want to believe that power was in me.”
    “… … You don’t have to tell me hard stories.”
    "Fine. It’s all a thing of the past.”
    Ethan started talking as if nothing had happened.
    The story of how his mother, who was pregnant with Hugel and showed extreme anxiety, gradually pushed him away.
    The hateful words she poured out every day and the fear of the power of Ambrosia in her sharp eyes.
    Until the very end, he could not accept him as a son until the very end.
    “… … .”
    The more he listened to Ethan's story, the more Sarah could understand why Ethan was extremely far from Claude in the first place.
    That was the greatest expression of love he could have.
    Not approaching, just watching from afar.
    As he did to his mother.
    Sarah seemed to catch the pain he was going through before her eyes.
    “If you had a nightmare of a mother like that, why are you here? You should rest in your room.”
    At Sarah's question, Ethan raised her head and slowly looked at the empty kitchen.
    Then he said in a low voice, as if whispering a secret secret.
    “She came here because she had a nightmare.”
    At Ethan's words, Sarah tilted her head as if puzzled.
    What did the kitchen have to do with the nightmare you came here?
    Knowing her question, Ethan smiled faintly and continued.
    “One day, there was a day when his father's power was shaken. Then her mother lost her sight for a moment, and somehow she came into the kitchen at this hour.”
    He smiled faintly as he remembered that time.
    He headed to the kitchen to evade the servants his father had sent him for surveillance, and he just ran into his mother, who came in against the wall.
    At that time, when her mother looked at Ethan, she foamed at her mouth, passed over her back and fainted and convulsed.
    “Then my mother called me Hugel.”
    “You mistook the Duke for Baron Hugel.”
    "Yes. Then he came up to me, touched his cheek, took his hand, stroked his head, and said this.”
    Ethan still remembered his mother's caring and gentle touch back then.
    He grabbed Sarah's hand and brought it to her cheek, just as her mother had told me at the time.
    “Sleep well, my dear son. Have a nice dream.”
    Ethan never forgot his mother's voice that day.
    At least back then, because I was my mother's son.
    “The Duke doesn’t cry with a face that looks like he’s about to cry… … , so I'm crying instead."
    "I?"
    Ethan narrowed his brow and patted my face.
    Then he realized that the corners of my eyes were moist.
    "Ah."
    “When I am here, I don’t remember my mother who cursed me in my dreams, but my mother who whispered to me to have a good dream.”
    “What kind of ‘ah’ is ‘ah’? … . If you want to cry, cry!”
    Have you forgotten how to cry?
    “… … .”
    The reddened corners of her eyes glowed pathetic in the light of the sphere that Sarah had cast with her magic.
    “So I was on the verge of forgetting my mother in my dreams like this.”
    Sara could feel her heart pounding strangely as she looked at her face.
    Sarah's eyes blinked slowly as she heard Ethan's story.
    “Why are you making such a face? Makes people feel weird... … .”
    Then, the tears that had been welling up ran down my cheeks.
    “Are you getting weird?”
    “I want to hug you. Would you like to give me a hug?”
    “Why, why are you crying?”
    Sarah made a face that looked like she was about to cry and opened her arms to Ethan.
    It was Ethan who panicked when Sarah cried.
    He raised her upper body against the wall and wiped the tears from Sarah's cheeks with her fingers.
    Ethan opened his eyes wide for a moment, then smiled and leaned his head in Sarah's arms.
    “… … !”
    Sarah, who didn't know Ethan would really hold her, stiffened in the same posture with her arms outstretched.
    He put her head on Sarah's shoulder and whispered with a smirk.
    “Didn’t you say you would give me a hug? Then you have to give it a little more power.”
    Sara hugged Ethan in an unnatural position and patted her back at the pleasant low tone that fell to her ear.
    Then his body relaxed and a moderate weight was added to her shoulders.
    “… … .”
    Not long after that, Ethan began to hear the sound of even breathing. will fall asleep
    Sarah could have lifted him up with her magic and carried him to her bedroom, but she did not.
    'Oh my God.'
    Her heart was beating like crazy.

19. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    End of story ?

20. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is not finished yet.