Spoiler The Gangster Baby of the Duke’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Scarlett0o0, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Scarlett0o0

Scarlett0o0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title
    조무래기 공작가의 깡패 아기님
    The Gangster Baby of the Duke’s Family

Link
    KKP
    NU
    Description
    My name is Leonora Hachania.

I’m the daughter of a minor extra villain, but I have a great desire for power. I can’t leave the Hachanias as insignificant as the original!

“Cloudy to the left!”
    “Do it!”

“Cloudy to the right!”
    “Just Do it!”

Showing off my sunglasses made with ink, I raised my voice.
    “Enoch, don’t cry!”

The third child, who made weak eye contact with me, was surprised and sniffed his runny nose.
    “Wahh, I won’t cry!”

I succeeded.

“Was it supposed to be this week? It’s like tr*sh.”
    “Gasp! Save-save me!”
    “Brother, why don’t you kill him quickly because it looks like it would be a better thing for him.”

My older brothers who used to be extras became the world’s greatest villains who can even blow the male lead away! The clumsy villain dad was a challenge though.

“Lini, what else are you planning to do…”
    “Hoho, never mind. You’re planning something mean like my daughter. That’s good.”

He was converted to a duel personality villain.

Haha! Good. I must use the original information to make my family significant and raise my wealth!

I tried to escape the time-limit body by enjoying the life of a real villain.
    “I know the princess is a kind person, so wishing only for you to be kind to me would be greedy.”

I think the human weapon that was revived for the family is a little broken.
    “But if there’s no subject to be kind to…”

The bright red flame from his hand burned the world map.
    “Shouldn’t you be kind to yourself?”

─────
    I know some of you will ask but this novel doesn't have manhwa/webtoon. Only Promo!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
    Asya.M, DOHere, Peerly and 18 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    38006c2486fe3f26494f7d377cb35033def96aea_729_965_165750.jpeg

ea01760b76f40d519f37cfcaec1e64306f5edb55_1514_2048_629579.jpeg

[​IMG]

• Chapter 100 spoiler
      • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 23, 2023
    DOHere, Rin Lee, AnnHime and 2 others like this.
  3. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, this novel looks funny

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  4. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a link to the promo ?

6. Scarlett0o0

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Edit: It's 2nd cover without the title. It can be seen in chapter 90, last page.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  7. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    So is she his daughter or not ?
    I want to know what happens after her father send her to the annex he is really stupid and what about her mom did she really cheat on her husband , and did she die with the empress ?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  8. Scarlett0o0

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see any translations:cry:

9. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok it’s seems that oriFL is reborn ( just mtl )
    Anyway I’m at chapter 6 MC find a book about the novel but it won’t work without her mana so after she read first chapter from what I understand that oriFL who spread the rumors about MC not real child of the Duke or something like that :blobdizzy:
    so she want to absorb all MC mana if she went to the palace “ remember the rumors about her being illegitimate child of prince or emperor” :blobdead:

I really don’t like her father reaction I mean MC looks just like your wife what about dna or mana match ಠ_ಠ

It’s seem like another novel baby MC who suck up to her family but I hope it’s the opposite..

10. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 7 mc faced her father he even said he is not her father.Feeling sad about the betrayal of his wife since the one he raised is not his .. so she run after him and pulled his hair :blobcat_hyper:

again I believe she is his daughter :blobhyperthink:

Lucas Wilenin, was aware of himself on a beautiful night when the sparse moonlight lit the bedroom. "··Gaspar?" A dazzlingly beautiful woman lay under him when he opened his eyes. Lucas Wilenin, the crown prince and royal family who joined hands with the aristocracy just a day before the succession ceremony to the throne, could not have known the woman. Noel and Aron. Was she the eldest daughter of Marquis Lee Aaron?
    ——————————-
    The body was clearly Gaspar, but the mana of the soul inherited belonged to the cannabis wizard Lucas Walrenin. "That's how a disgraceful royal illegitimate child was born."
    That’s fxcked up :blob_catflip:
    It’s seem the prince can enter her father body so that’s why they said MC is illegitimate child of the imperial family ..

It’s the first time reading a huge secret in the first 10 chapters of Korean novel :blobjoy:

ok at chapter 8 two souls fighting in one body her father want MC to run but the other soul wants to take mc’s mana :blobpopcorn_cool:

In Chapter 9 Henry the right hand man of the Duke came, he helps MC then he feels there is another mana in the Duke in the end the Duke in a coma, he said to everyone that’s MC helps the Duke.

In chapter 10 some maid or tutor was being bixch to MC the Duke came and get her out , MC know that’s not her father but the soul she was ready to die she didn’t care :blob_pout:
    The soul his name is Lukas refused to kills her he said why would I kill a child ? .. anyway he just need some mana not all of it like oriFL bixch.
    So he said that’s MC body is of her mom and dad but her soul has connection from him and hers, he is the half brother of the emperor he was the one who should be the emperor but the present emperor use some trick :blobhyperthink:

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. ayuufz

ayuufz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can u give me more spoiler?

13. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 11 MC and her mother are the only one who noticed the other soul in the Duke.

MC wants to make a contract with Lucas ( the soul ) since he hate the emperor and she knew the emperor will destroy the Duke family in the future.

They shakes hands, she said her condition to not going to the imperial capital and establishing the Duke resident ,, so she trick by making the contract magical so he cannot break it :blobamused:. Oh the soul said her father cannot appear now maybe he is sad or broker anyway he needs time to recover :blobcry:.

So some aid to the emperor came to take her but of course Loukas refused ( in duke body ).

In chapter 12 MC fake crying in front the aide and the elder they say MC is good she protects the Duke from the knife so the aide takes his leave he wants to take MC to the palace:blobawkward:. After everyone one out her dad kiss her and call her by her nickname “Lini” :blobsob:

MC start crying for reall, so he know now about Lukas soul in him .. she ask him if he will send her to the palace ?

She is thinking that her mom didn’t cheat on him :blobunamused:..

So her dad refused and hugs her more and said she is her daughter even if god trick him by this family is not all collect by blood he will never abounded her ( now I think Lucas is the one who send her in the novel )

So the fuxcked temple like always is the one who send the Duke that she is illegitimate child of imperial blood anyway the Duke said he will never open the envelope the three are all his family . He said he will face the emperor :blob_catflip:

Her dad said to her that he send her to the annex to protect her from the emperor since it hidden .. he didn’t hate her :blobcry:

So he want her to move back with them since he now will face the emperor ..

She want to stay in the annex since she can read the book and can hide it by her mana, so she refused but I think the Duke became angry :blobsweat:

In chapter 13 the bixch oriFL the news reached her about refusing the Duke to send his daughter,, now the huge thing that SHE experienced the duke’s rebellion in the past several times !!

So she want to use another method :blobhyperthink: ..

That what MC reads from the book so it’s different from the novel oriFL wasn’t like that.

So MC thinking about : first how cannot to die, second how to get out of the emperor influence ( since he a tyrant and MC think he also want her mana .. )

She wants to cure her disease but she said there is no way to stop it ( in the original I think her brother who found the antidote but he give it to oriFL he didn’t know that MC has it :derpyblob:.. )

She want to set up a definite government office I think :blob_tilt:

Her brother’s friend Tristan is the ml in the original he joined the emperor to face the Duke his friend’s family what a Dixck .. He was close to her brother Enoch because they have the same power darkness maybe ( I didn’t understand mtl ..)

So in the novel emperor assign her first brother Zakari to find the legendary elixir to cur his daughter since he is the strongest knight in the empire and the head of black knight what a stupid man

So they made Enoch the second brother who is easy to handle the boss instead of his brother

So her method of “ 1- not to die :blob_ghost:“ is making her second brother Enoch the one who find the elixir and make Enoch not Tristan the accompaniment of the enemy ( remember the oriML in some group and her brother in black knight group)

She goes to her father office setting on his lap she saw her mother picture she remembered that the empress the mother of oriFL bixch and the wife of the dixck emperor did return to palace but her mom did not, they didn’t even found her body
    :blobcat_hyper:

14. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds very suspicious...

DOHere, By.Eve, DarkeAOU and 10 others like this.
  15. magical_al00

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep blob_crime

DOHere and By.Eve like this.
  16. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm dead honest, I didn't really understand much so imma ask some questions
    1. Who's the OGFL?
    2. Why does she want her mana?
    3. Did MC mum cheat or not?
    4. Is the ML of the novel the ML

Creolenerd, xpeanut, By.Eve and 6 others like this.
  17. irhaaharu

irhaaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ceilo27 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  18. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope her mom returns safe and sound
    I’m tired of reading novels where mothers die :blobsad::blobpensive:
    Thanks for spoilers :blobokhand:

Bella94, saibinu, Creolenerd and 10 others like this.
  19. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info, I didn't expect the tl team to drop this so this news was a surprise.

Anyways, here's the link for the promo one-shot for those who want to read it.

Ceilo27 and Scarlett0o0 like this.
  20. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not another one where the mother died. Seriously, I am getting so tired of them that when I ran across another one like that, I immediately hit the back arrow. I just need a break from them. Since the body was not found, I'll hold out a bit of hope that she is alive.

Bella94, Creolenerd, DOHere and 9 others like this.