Spoiler How a time-limited villain gets revenge

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Vitigirl, Jul 20, 2021.

1. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got this Liliss! Actually no, however
    5) will the crown prince fall for her and fight the duke for her?
    Not sure, but the sis does make a grandiose fall all of her own - totally epic! I've seen this in other works, yet it doesn't get old to keep seeing it happen heehee

Great questions though!

2. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what the sister's ending is and if mc will be able to extend her life beyond 1 year?

Ghost123 and Laerta like this.
  3. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil us about her bitchy step sister and step mother

And is her brother also a step brother?

Ravenz, DOHere and Laerta like this.
  4. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers please

Laerta likes this.
  5. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

6. Insanereader00

Insanereader00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    more spoiler please :blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    I'm curious with the half sis, because i think she have some secret too (??)
    I like MC, she's so strong

Laerta likes this.
  7. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More questions:
    1) could the sister have some connection to the killings in the capital?! The way she licked her nosebleed was quite creepy!
    2) why the father wanted to take the sister in and pretend her to be mc’s real sister? Even going as far as accepting the mother… just having the same hair color doesn’t seem reason enough unless it a secret about the color!
    3) is the mc the reincarnation of queen ber? If she is why and how did she disappear?
    4) I’m still confused about the game of becoming a dragon! Can someone explain it?

Laerta and its0k like this.
  8. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the FL get her silver grey hair back?

Looks like it's temporarily turned black as a result of the poisoning/ML using powers to cure her :hmm:

Laerta likes this.
  9. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven’t read the novel, so those are only my assumptions:
    1. I think the witness of the poor woman’s death in the manhwa said it was a huge guy who killed her. I think it could be related to the game, because there supposed to be several participants.
    2. The previous assumption leads me to think that the “sister” could be one of the participants and that MC’s father knew something about the game and wanted to bet on his adoptive daughter. Or he knew something about a woman with silver hair becoming a saint. He was specifically looking for a girl with silver hair, so some oracle could have been involved too. But I think there were no clear measurements of a saint mentioned yet, so this part of the story feels a bit off. Neither of the 2 candidates (the sister and the knight lady) seem to have any special or holy powers, they just are loved by society for different reasons and this is why they are randomly called saint candidates.

TripleColor96, DOHere and Laerta like this.
  10. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil please

11. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here️

12. AikaMie

AikaMie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If any of you have a spoiler about the step sister, I begg you to tell me. That's the only thing that caught my interest in the story. Or How did she get her revenge. That's all I wanted ‍♀️‍♀️

Ravenz and Laerta like this.
  13. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why the princess's brother suspected that Liliana had poisoned her sister at the ball? And did you suspect?

14. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have miraculously opened for free the chapter with MC’s revenge on the stepmother and it’s very satisfying!
    MC has either poisoned or used her alchemy abilities on the step-mother while they were in some dark forest together with her brother and ML.

The step-mother starts coughing blood (or shows other symptoms, MTL wasn’t very clear) and MC pretends that she has an antidote, so she urges the step-mother to confess her sins. Here she reveals that there’s no blood relation between the sister and other siblings, and moreover there’s no connection between the mother and daughter.

The father knew it and still took them in from a circus because apparently the sister is also an alchemist. It is impossible to have 2 of them in the same family, so MC had her doubts about blood ties already.

But big surprise! The sister’s ability is to stay young by consuming other people’s energy and she’s obsessed with looking young and innocent to get noticed by powerful nobles.

So thumbs up to a user who suspected that the sister is a culprit of those serial killings. It wasn’t mentioned directly in that chapter, but she’s probably the one who has killed those people to stay young.

Funny thing is that she’s older than the step-mother. And alarming thing is that she has ditched everyone because she got picked up by a devil previously. So she’s in the game. I wonder how many participants are there in total.

This all is happening in chapter 122, and the revenge on the sister is supposed to be in chapter 138, so it’s not too long until the final battle.

It is also not clear what has happened between MC and her brother except for what we know about the first TL, but MC is really enjoying this situation because she wants her brother to suffer realizing the truth. She’s thinking that he’s been having happy times at school and was living a rich life thanks to her, but dared to despise alchemy. And now that he knows that his another “sister” is also an alchemist it would be interesting to see if he’ll run to the Crown prince to tell this all or if he’ll stay silent.

It is also mentioned that the CP is not a threat to MC anymore, so seems like by the end of the novel he’s dealt with the way he deserves.

So when the step-mother’s body gets dislocated by whatever is going on with her, MC reveals that there’s no antidote and leaves with MlL. She was going to use a dagger to end this, but at the end she doesn’t care.
    The brother stays behind and there’s a sound of his sword ending the step-mother’s life.

On a side note I can’t wait to see the face of that dude who has slept with the sister in the recent manhwa chapter, when he learns that she’s a granny serial killer. Serves him!

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've managed to open a few more ending chapters and there's some really unexpected sh*t going on.
    • The young duke Noahberith - Kaylen - who has slept with Leliana in the recent manhwa chapter is actually the devil, same as Deius (ML). I've been opening only the ending chapters, so I have no idea if the devils take over actual human's bodies or maintain the same bodies for eternity, and it also wasn't mentioned in those chapters if he's a blood relative of Erzea, the red-head Duke Noahberith lady whom Milvia was trying to befriend.
    • It looks like Kaylen in his devil form is a long-time enemy of Deius.
    • Milvia is a reincarnation of Ver whose memories we've seen in the recent chapters. She had a contract with Deius to be his queen, but apparently Kaylen was in love with her. Deius wasn't in love with her and just used her as his queen in the game. Milvia will get some of Ver's memories, but not too many. It is not mentioned in the last chapters if Ver was in love with any of the devils and what her relationship with Kaylen was.
    • Chapter 138 with Milvia's revenge on her sister. It starts with a big wedding of Leliana and Kaylen in the royal palace. A lot of nobles are gathered there and Leliana is happily thinking about how she's better than Milvia who's having a wedding with Deius at the same time, but with no guests.
    • When the ceremony starts suddenly the hall gets dark and a lot of spirits of young women appear and accuse Leliana of being a murderer. She's saying it's not true and nobles are getting scared and try to run away. Kaylen is laughing watching this all happening and says that she'll be getting her punishment for killing so many people and that underworld managers are waiting to start torturing her.
    • At that time a lot of demons come out and there's a huge mess happening, all royal knights are trying to fight them. And suddenly Erzea with an army attacks the royal palace and a revolt starts.
    • The king is anxious about the revolt and is trying to run away, there's a quick mention that there's no use asking the Crown Prince for help (something probably has happened to him before all this and he's either crippled or dead, it's not clear from MTL).
    • At that time the princess comes to her father all crying, and Erzea comes with her and demands the King to give up the crown. The princess is apparently more shocked about Erzea as a woman wanting to become a new ruler than about the revolt.
    • At that time Milvia and Deius are successfully married and hearing that Erzea is already in the palace and demons are running around she realizes that it's time to go see her sister's downfall.
    • When Milvia and Deius come close to a place where Leliana's wedding was supposed to be held they see her coming to them in a torn dress and with a crooked hand. She's angry at Milvia. When Milvia says that she deserved this for killing so many people Leliana doesn't want to admit her wrongdoings saying that she had the right because those women were commoners and she deserved to use them to get a better life.
    • Milvia realizes that there's nothing to talk about and just cuts her lifespan and Leliana is sent to hell to be tortured forever. Apparently her sins were too much even for the devils, so the hell is excited to torture her.
    • At that time Kaylen appears and says that he's fulfilled his side of the deal and Milvia should kill him now and as she promised die with him. He apparently sees Ver in her and it's not clear if his agreement was with her or with current Milvia. But anyways Deius didn't know they had any agreement and wants to stop her. But Milvia is making a shield with the help of her animus (not sure if it's her original alchemical powers or acquired powers as a participating in the game Queen). She says to Deius that only a Queen can kill another devil, so she'll do it. And she also asks him to be a good dragon. And says "Let's make love next time we meet".
    • Milvia kills Kaylen with the sword he's given her and then she kills herself. Deius becomes a dragon. There's a huge pillar of light coming from the palace that is seen to all citizens and they think it's a sign that Erzea is approved by heavens. The end.
    • Then we have a quick historical insert about how good queen Erzea was as a ruler, how she had a daughter named Milvia and a granddaughter named Virgeana. And how the granddaughter was favored by a dragon so this is why the world they live in is a total utopia with everyone being happy and nothing bad happening.
    • And we get a story of Virgeana who was born with her memories of her previous life. When she was born there was somehow a sign that she was selected and protected by a dragon. She also had her animus with her, so she had a great protection.
    • When Virgeana is 20 years old she wakes up and has a ring on her finger that was given to her by Deius during their wedding in her previous life. She runs to the garden with a huge tree that is growing in a place where she has killed herself. There she meets Deius, he looks a little angry because she has one-sidedly killed herself for him to become a dragon, but anyways they are both happy to see each other. She has felt his presence all the time, but he hasn't shown himself to her until now probably because she has said "Let's make love next time we meet".
    • Deius asks if she likes her new family and here Virgeana realizes that he was involved in her reincarnation. Looks like dragons have too much power, almost like gods.
    • Deius is glued to Virgeana 24/7 and she enjoys it a lot. The royal family had to tell people that the dragon has selected Virgeana as a companion and that they knew each other from their previous lives, and people are ecstatic about such love story and make romance stories about a dragon and a princess who will love together forever.
    There are a few more chapters until the end of the main story and a few side stories, but I can open only 1 chapter per day, so I'll probably post the next spoiler later when I open all stories, otherwise there's nothing much to summarize.

So Deius has mentioned to Virgeana that after he has become a dragon he has spent a decade to watch people who are in love to understand what it is. Then he's spent a few more decades to feel it with his heart, not his brain. And when he has felt it he got Milvia/Virgeana reincarnated.

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    Laerta, Asya.M, TyShaye and 21 others like this.
  16. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently I can't open the last 10 chapters with a free pass, so no spoilers about the fluff in the ending unless someone decides to buy those chapters.
    • It is revealed that Milvia's brother is alive and has inherited the title previously. He's very old now and has a granddaughter. The girl is MC's friend or play companion. Milvia's brother was trying to make his granddaughter a lady in waiting to the princess (it doesn't look like he's greedy for anything more like he just tried to find a good "employment" for his granddaughter), but somehow she's not very good with her etiquette and behavior, more of a naïve spoiled child type, not serious enough to do actual work for a princess, so MC has decided to leave her as a friend.
    • This girl (she would have been Milvia's great-niece if I'm not mixing terms up) has come to Virgeana to complain that her grandfather wants to marry her off to some other noble house, because she has failed to be useful in the palace. MC thinks the prospective partner is a good choice and secretly asks Deius to check their compatibility (dragons apparently can see these things). Deius says that even though the girl and her prospective groom have very different characters they have a good compatibility and will have a happy marriage, so Virgeana is happy and says to the girl to listen to her grandfather, because he won't be demanding unreasonable things.
    • Deius is preparing a gift for Virgeana's (Milvia's) birthday. For that he has to go somewhere for 2 days and it will be the first time in a year that the couple will be away from each other. Virgeana is so used to having Deius around that she can't remember how she has lived 20 years without him.
    • When Deius has become a dragon, he somehow got more passionate to MC. Previously he had more laid back and lazy vibes during their time in bed, and now he's so much more thirsty and passionate to Virgeana. One of the reasons is because dragons value their companions so much, that they can do anything for them. If a companion wants the world destruction a dragon will easily do it to make them happy. Luckily Virgeana only wants a quiet life with her lover, so the world is a happy place thanks to her. My guess is that the other reason is that Deius has been thoroughly studying what is love before making MC reincarnate into the world again, so he feels all emotions way stronger.
    • It is mentioned that Deius has the same appearance as he had during the time with Milvia, so when it was revealed to the general public that he and Virgeana were soul mates who knew each other from their previous life obviously everyone who has brain and knew Deius back then should have realized that Virgeana is Milvia's reincarnation. But so far for Virgeana there were no talks about it or encounters with anyone from her past life. She has obviously seen a lot of people she was acquainted with in her past life in the palace as a princess, but she hasn't talked to them in her new status as a reincarnated soul mate of Deius.
    • In chapter 144 Deius has left to look for a present and Virgeana is going out to the city with her ladies in waiting and knights.

17. kpa4

kpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @its0k & @Eloisane thank you so so much for the spoilers, answered all of my questions. I was uncertain with the story reading the manhwa but now I know it is actual quiet interesting.

Eloisane and its0k like this.
  18. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link