Spoiler Please Give Me the Pacifier

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no one to blame for the baby's death, only 'culprits' The baby was not to blame for having been born, but the family on the father's side had the responsibility to take care of him. But he wasn't careful, they just ignored her existence and let the employees take care of the child... but they must imagine that the child is a baby, why the hell would the employees call a baby that was ignored ???! Fuck, people only think about themselves, and their own gain. Obviously without supervision they would just do what they wanted

they put a mad baroness to be the baby's guardian, that was gross negligence. They didn't bother to investigate the baroness's background and find out if she's suitable for that job.

IsaacaHawke and Fostofina like this.
  2. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the family’s surname really clown or is it because of mtl the surname sounds weird ? I thought mc was calling sharendt a clown I didn’t realise it’s the family name

IsaacaHawke and Drayne like this.
  3. Ervinax92

Ervinax92 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It truly is clown and because its either crown or clown and most of the chapters releases used clown so i put clown.

4. She_s__dead

She_s__dead Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the art of 'I became the precious daughter of the greatest villain in the fantasy world' manhwa

It should be Crown.... The last name was given to their family by the imperial family in the honor of the things they had done for the empire. Even the imperial family are afraid of disagreeing with them. So yes it's the mtl mistake as it should be Crown not Clown

It's a name of honor of the imperial so it should be actually Crown as in the Crown of the empire.. It's something that says 'the authority of the family is at the same level as the imperial family' and is granted by the imperial family themselves. Also they are related to the imperial family

5. prasansa

prasansa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's so true .People are reviewing as it's okay and she is also avoiding them but what about her who had to go through abuse ,be self dependent ,crawl to the point she have cracks in her bone .The fact that when she was stealing fruits from the garden that bastard uncle thought of killing her silently just because she didn't have food and maid to care of her hunger she stole fruit to survive . Okay although it's fictional but isn't it too much 11 month not even old child to take care of herself because of her family carelessness .Those bastard even didn't know her name .Like they thought as a curse to the family being half blood .It was frustrating to read .The most hateful thing was when the bird attacked the Charlotte (I don't name but fl uncle ) son she saw how her well known cruel uncle is good father .The sentence that broke was when she told it's really good to have sombody at your side .Like in her previous life too she didn't have family love and in this life too although she have family they neglected her presence .That was so frustrating to read .I am hoping she will never forgive them but we know she will .

6. Ervinax92

Ervinax92 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah i seee alright Crown it is

She_s__dead likes this.
  7. poodle

poodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just like how it wasn't a rushed forgiveness stuff and it went step by step, and i just don't like resenting someone for like ur whole life. And i really love the character development of both uncle and the MC.

I have lot of stuff to say but too lazy to type so I'll just say what i like abt this. This just need some fluff, overall it was satisfying.

Nanashy likes this.
  8. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so I decided to read this manhwa since the premise is interesting and I saw many potentials in this one, but, like any other novels, I got disappointed. I kid you not, I was shocked after reading the spoilers that the OG baby died due to negligence of hunger and stuff. The maids, they only have one job, one job, to do their frickin duty, to take care of one baby but they couldn't do it. What did the maids get? I see nothing.

I had this suspicious feeling of the family the moment I read the chapter where the grandfather and uncle just stood like clowns seeing a 10-month-old baby wandering outside without any supervision. They did nothing, not even the slightest initiative to pick the child up. You can be the most powerful person or the highest duke whatsoever, but having no common sense or humanity with a well-functioning brain sounds more like a waste of human beings. and the audacity to want to be loved by the child irks me to no end. I might be oversensitive, so yea this is just my opinion

I took care of my cousins when they were really small, and I could never ever imagine neglecting or leaving a child in hunger. I wish this turned out to be like Penelope, where she left her family cuz honestly her family was a pain in the a**. but yea, we got another 'forgiving' FL. Can't imagine how the OG would react to seeing her and the uncle and grandfather being a 'loving' family.

I also read the other comment saying that the author had to step up to justify her writings, just wondering what kind of plausible justification to condone the family sh***y history?

*update*

I'm dropping this manhwa after wasting my time reading 20 chapters. I felt nauseous seeing the trash uncle and trash grandfather acting like they care. if only that creature didn't attack her bedroom, no one would give a damn how long she had been starving and neglected.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
  9. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel/story was actually quite good i always knew the uncle didn’t directly hate her more like he pitied her but it still cant erase that they all neglected the original girl and she died bc of them

10. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rereading this after a while, but I failed to say my thanks. Thank you so much for the spoilers ! x I quite like how all of them had their own personal development. Do we have side story spoilers? There's 10 side stories available on kkp.

(Also, glad we had spoilers early on in this thread since the next pages were purely discussions or rants lol)

Macxie and Emma626 like this.
  11. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Resenting someone for their whole life is uncommon which is why it is uncliched. Since I don't like cliched things I would prefer it if she had resented them. It's the same reason I dislike Claude and the dad from TVPD that another poster mentioned btw.

Creolenerd, chiri.ru and Fostofina like this.
  12. KwonJin

KwonJin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried when Asmodeus coughing blood. I don't know but I really want the MC to call him father or be there in his last moment :(

13. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So this butler is really an incompetent

Boopbup, Arekushieru and chiri.ru like this.
  14. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! He was also the one who hired the first maids after all!

Chris615 likes this.
  15. xxxrencyan

xxxrencyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiiii can someone spoil the special chapters pleaseeee ! The end of the main story is so short I canttttt I need MORE

16. Yahyah

Yahyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think shes dumb as what you always imply in this story. Yes, she is in a baby body but whenever she goes, she is in trouble. The crown family after all these years didn't even notice the maids were secretly harassing her and never put her name in the registry. You cant blame her to not give "fluff" like what you want.

Pearl1995 likes this.