Spoiler Men of the Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queens.Navier, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (These spoilers aren’t mine, they’re from https://clanlessrebel.tumblr.com/ so credits to them.)

The late emperor killed himself. He did it out of guilt because he ordered the assassination of Latil after finding out that his daughter was the reincarnation of the evil Lord, thanks to information from Raean... #ThulaFTW

As for who did the late emperor order to kill Latil? It hasn't been revealed yet. But I can confirm that Tasir has nothing to do with it. Apparently the late emperor doesn't trust him that much. The paper somehow ended up in the hands of Thula & Anaktcha, hence her warning at the beginning "YOU WILL BE BETRAYED BY THE ONE YOU TRUST MOST" Latil never once doubted her own father.

Sonnaught (and Carlein + Guesta to a lesser extent) were being used as red herrings throughout the series bcos they're the OG Lord protection squad. They knew Latil was the Lord all along. And Sonnaught being the commander of imperial knights, got wind of the assassination order and told the other two. But her father ended his life in shame before they could do anything about it, and Thula revolted bcos Raean was supposed to be the next in line.

As Tasir was getting near the truth (he even doubted Sonnaught for quite some time, but decided not to tell Latil anything until he finds more proof), he got threatened by the trio: Sonnaught nearly broke his wrist in front of Latil, Guesta was subtly giving him death threats & Carlein sent his men to mess with Tasir. In the end, Tasir finally decided take a look at the tomb of the late emperor. By look, I mean open his coffin, which was a sacrilege in Tarium. The coffin was empty. From that, he immediately knew the late emperor committed suicide bcos he wasn't allowed a proper burial according the royalties' customs.

Why are the LPS so hell-bent on keeping the truth from Latil? Bcos they were afraid that she might accidentally trigger her awakening after finding out that her father was the one who wanted to kill her all this time. Whereas Tasir disagreed with them and thought it was better to learn the bitter truth than forever remaining in the dark and resenting the wrong person (aka Thula).

Who wrote the "It was you who killed your father" note to Latil? Carlein. His explanation: they had to create a diversion in order to hide the assassination order put on Latil. Bcos if that info was leaked, those who remembered the prophecy would be able to guess who is the real Lord of this generation.

Imagine being betrayed by your ENTIRE birth family... Funnily enough, Thula was the only one who didn't stab her in the back (at least he made his intentions clear with the revolt).

2. zuli61

zuli61 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I read all the spoilers but does anyone know how many chapters it will take for Ranamun and Latil’s first night to happen in Webtoon?
    Aslo is there any hints that Latil is starting to develop romantic feelings towards other cosorts? I think most of the fandom is biased towards Sonnaught and I feel sad for all the others even though they weren’t as close with Latil as Sonnaught I feel like Latil should give them a chance and just treat everyone equally and accordingly:blobsad:

Uriel_dududa likes this.
  3. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    the webtoon is slower than the novel so nobody knows when they’ll catch up to chapter 447 (Ranamun and Latil’s first night)

Tbh, I don’t think Latil doesn’t treat them equally.
    if u reread chapter 413 (Sonnaught and Latil’s confession scene) there’s a part where Latil says she likes the other consorts

Chapter 413:

‘They're all mine. I don't want to release them.’

Based on her personal feelings, Latil also had no concubine she wanted to let go of. Of course, sometimes she gets angry because they fight so much between themselves, but She didn't really want to let them go.

It's not a deep love, but Latil liked Tasir, Guesta, Ranamun, Carlein, and Klein.

The great sage, Meradim, and Girgol came in through a kind of deal, and they were helpful to Latil just by holding them next to her.

Chapter 507:

When I loved Hyacinth, I never dreamed of loving him and others. Why am I now trying to keep all the other concubines in my arms while recognizing that I like Sonnaught?

Is it because my values have changed? Wouldn't it have already become a heart that cannot give deep love to only one person?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  4. zuli61

zuli61 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh so I guess it’s a long way till we get to the actual steamy scenes…

and also I feel like this novel will be really long cuz I think there’s still a lot of space for development so I hope that one day they will come to love each other genuinely and have a happy ending. Also thanks for the last quotation cuz I hadn’t actually read that part and now I feel better after reading that.

Wapdyne likes this.
  5. Millff

Millff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i understand, that means latil is betrayed by everyone…..so sad

6. Iva29

Iva29 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now now I wrote it well hahaha, you should know if Ranamun will have any change in attitude about being the adversary? Will he have any personal growth?

7. DK_Gojo

DK_Gojo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry who's Girgol?

8. Lilac maccaron

Lilac maccaron New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm I'm curious So is this reciprocal feeling only between Ratil and Sonnaught? Does Ratil now have deep feelings for sonnaught for someone else now? (After confession of course because there she said her feelings were different between sonnaught and concubine)

9. Iva29

Iva29 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad there is no change in the character, I saw potential for growth, not romantic, but personal. Thank you for answering me. Wapdne (Well… right after he spent the night with Latil he was like “In 1 year I’ll become the Royal Consort and kick all the concubines out’’ so no lol.)

Reifu likes this.
  10. BluePoodle

BluePoodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Wapdyne
    Thank you for translating! I'm looking forward to the chapters. Cool to see that our queen is getting some action. It is a harem after all. But honestly, I am just waiting for her to be with Sonnaught. But I think the author will save up her sexytime with him for last, as somebody said that most of the fandom is simping for Sonnaught.

11. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so in the novel has she learned the truth about her ex lover yet? That hes been working to maintain the promise this whole time?

cjburaira and Tt123 like this.
  12. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, in chapter 340+ After they cleared all their misunderstandings Hyacinth was about to turn into a zombie/ghoul, but Latil saved him and said even though she doesn’t love him anymore, she doesn’t want to see him being miserable. Hyacinth still loves Latil but they’re just friend now.
    In the recent chapters (chapter 540+) Latil found out Hyacinth is missing and someone is pretending to be him, so she and the other consorts went to Karisen to save him.

13. Reifu

Reifu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wapdyne , thank you very much for your spoiler. i saw your tumblr account and i have followed it .

14. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry can you spoil what happen toHyacinth and Aini in the end? Are they still married?

DOHere likes this.
  15. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why doesnt she love him anymore? I have no problem with that, I'm just surprised she doesnt feel something again after learning the truth

16. Millff

Millff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the truth?

17. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I kinda confused whom should I ship our badass Lord Latil with in harem..lol..Tasir is more favourable in my eyes now...but I'm not so into Latil X Sonnaught..I dunno why..

Reifu likes this.
  18. katherinrin

katherinrin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask how Guesta became part of the Lord Protection Squad? And how he and Sonnaught knew about Latil being the Lord?

Yume-sama, cjburaira and DOHere like this.
  19. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so glad that I found this thread. I'm reading the webtoon only but was extremely apprehensive of Sir Sonnaught due to Thula's mother's warning words.

I was suspecting Sir Sonnaught and even Latil's biological older brother. I'm so glad to see that Sir Sonnaught is not the one who will betray her but at the same time he is also keeping her in the dark. Even though it's all for her benefit.

At the moment my favorite is Tasir. He is so intelligent and smart. I'm glad to see Ranamun will have a bigger role in the upcoming chapters. His character was so bland & unsatisfactory in the beginning.

Klein being a pure soul is so accurate. He is adorable. I love how he genuinely likes Latil. His puppy crush is adorable.

Geustas being a hidden hard...well it was guessed by everyone. I'm not too fond of Carlein because of the scene in the webtoon. He is quite weird.

So far my ranking is- 1. Tasir = sir Sonnaught. 2. Klein. And a huge gap then Ranamun. Then Geustas... And another humongous gap then Carlein