Recommendations Looking for completed novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cookiecrunch, Jan 22, 2022.

1. cookiecrunch

cookiecrunch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hellooo! So, I've been reading novels for years now and I've read A LOT. Currently, most of the novels on my reading list are ongoing. Believe it or not, I can't spend my day without reading anything lol. Anyway, right now I can't find anything to read, since most of the novels that I see are either dropped or not to my liking.

Hoping to discover really good novels through your recommendations! :>
    Any novel is good as long as it is completed, no BxB, GxG, or harem.

Ooooh. There is another thing. I've recently finished an American series called New Amsterdam. While watching, I thought if there's a novel out there related to medicine, MC being a doctor, or something. If you know one, please list it down. Thank youuuuuu!! xoxo

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sense- An all-round excellent novel with the added benefit of a medical theme with a surgeon as protagonist. :blobparty:

cookiecrunch likes this.
  3. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk a novel about medicine stuff that are completed so yea, I can only recommend other completed novels and all of them are BG romance, here goes...
    1. Doppio Senso
    2. The Man’s Perfect Wife
    3. Lady of YeonSung
    4. Stigma
    TBH, I only know Doppio Senso here, I know the other three because they have the same translator

I recommended these since:
    • People are saying how the translator has great taste in choosing novels
    • and while I have only read one of their works(Doppio Senso) I can say that I have a very good impression of the translators (so I placed them on my list so I can read it in the future and now am recommending them~!)
    • These four are actually a pretty short novel and irrc they are all finished already.
    • If you are a fast reader(or maybe if you binge-read them) you can even finish one(or two?) in a day

Now, this here's another four. It is an OG novel in webnovel.com that I really like...
    1. Valerian Empire
    2. Heidi and the Lord
    3. Bambi and the Duke(just from the word 'bambi', you can imagine how the FL is going to be, and I love her. very endearing, yes)
    4. Young Master Damien’s pet
    • read it in order (1-4) for better reading experience, because they're all in the same world setting and is connected (the author calls this series "The Lord's Duke and the Ghost stories")
    • although I said it's connected, they are all a stand-alone thing so it's fine to read only one of them
    • if we're actually talking about all the novels in the series, there's another one called "Bell Adam's Butler", the 5th of this series. but I haven't read it read so am not including it in there
    • I particularly recommend Bambi and the Duke this one started when the MC and FL were kids, meaning, lots cute and precious interactions are coming your way~!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    cookiecrunch likes this.
  4. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. cookiecrunch

cookiecrunch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! I didn't get any alerts so I thought no one replied on this thread lol. Thank youuuu! :>

There's so much details! I LOVE IT! Thank you and God bless! I will definitely read them. <3

Ooow.. They all look promising. Thank youuuu! I will add them yo my reading list! <3

kohaichi likes this.
  6. Dragonfyre001

Dragonfyre001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A method to find many completed novels is to search novels by tags and select completed novels in the filter. You will get a list of all the completed novels that fit a certain tag

I'll rec a few good completed novels I like
    Ending Maker
    You Shine in the Moonlit Night (short)
    Battle Through the Heavens
    The King of the Battlefield
    Master Hunter K
    Sovereign of Judgement (mostly action/fighting which I like but may not fit your taste)
    FFF-Class Trashero

My list is prob biased since a few of the novels I read when I first checked out this website and it got me hooked into reading translations

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    cookiecrunch likes this.
  7. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
  8. BlackRen

BlackRen Member

Reading List:
    Link