Spoiler Flowers Are Flowers, Leaves Are Leaves | 꽃은 꽃으로, 잎은 잎으로

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rock.doll, Sep 3, 2021.

1. podojoaa

podojoaa reading romance novels to escape from lawyering ♡

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT:blobfearful:?! WHY PRINCE????

Dang why cant it be the bodyguard :blobsob: The prince like the ogfl not our fl so I really want it to be the bodyguard :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Please be not true please pleaseeeeee...... I'm begging you :blobsob:

Alandra, Gothita, Elisee and 6 others like this.
  3. Rasha2006

Rasha2006 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobmelt:

4. MochizukiHitachiin

MochizukiHitachiin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhu... i can see based in the Novel cover that the ML is the prince...???

so far based on the manhwa I’ve read, I like the body guard/boss ✨ because he was always there with the fl when she needed him and supported her when she just transmigrated in another world and body...

So far i don’t like the Prince this time because especially in the Ch. 2, he just watch the fl when she was slapped and thrown water by her bitch sister ....( reading till chapter 13 english, 24 raw)

i hope the prince will be better in later chapters.... but still the bodyguard/boss is my ship with our fl... ✨

Camping for spoiler here for those who read the novel ⛺️ ✨

Alandra, athene911, Gothita and 11 others like this.
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I really want some spoilers!

rock.doll likes this.
  6. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Who is ml?

7. vijipooja

vijipooja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why a caring and loving be 2nd ML and cold and domineering and high ranked are 1st ML

8. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml?

9. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no one read the novel yet? :blob_plusone:

10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she become empress?

rock.doll likes this.
  11. Arryetty

Arryetty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys...:blobupset:
    I have seen chapter 43 on newtoki but...please I need spoiler.:blobsob:
    What I learned from chapter 43 is that woman is such a dangerous creature.:blobexpressionless:
    I can't understand korean but did they give him an aphrodisiac or something? Sigh:hmm:
    Mayday Mayday somebody please help the Prince.:notlikeblob::blobsob: Taihen hentai the prince is in danger.

DOHere likes this.
  12. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

DOHere likes this.
  13. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading just to confirm if the ml is the bodyguard. if he doesn't, I'll drop. THE PRINCE'S SHIT DOESN'T EVEN TO PROTECT HER FROM Afar!

Elisee likes this.
  14. sonbaragi

sonbaragi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was kinda hoping that Gyum will be the ML and still have this positive idea that he has some hidden background, like maybe he's also a prince from another country or something.

But then I found this review from someone who has read the novel - https://m.blog.naver.com/next6156/222486291741

And it basically confirms that
    The prince is the ML and Gyum is the 2nd ML. It seems like Seolyoung only sees him as a brother and care for him like how a sibling would. The reviewer also note that after reading that she feels Gyum shines brighter than the ML and a lot of other readers were heartbroken for him as well

Idk if I'll continue to read but, it seems that the novel would focus more on the FL's story and revenge rather than the romance. I think I'll try to wait and see until the plot really move along.

Alandra, athene911, Yume-sama and 2 others like this.
  15. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who likes the ML? I think he's very handsome.:X3: I guess I like the cold, smart MLs more than the lighthearted ones... ML is my type.

Inasible, sonbaragi and rock.doll like this.
  16. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But doesn't the prince love the ogfl. So does he know that FL isn't the ogfl and is someone else?

17. mimi1091

mimi1091 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any mtl of the novel? I wanted to read it because I really like the manhwa alot but am disapppointed that the ml is the prince and not my home boi :(

and chapter 47 or 48 was something...........

18. Bingoose_flip-flop

Bingoose_flip-flop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know most people preferred the bodyguard as the ML, but for me I support the prince, I know its cliché, but nowadays most new manhwa don't have a Prince as their ML, n it always ends with the first person typically the bodyguard type so yeah kinda bored already....hahahaha kinda miss the good old times with cliché prince plots, n the prince seems to have a childhood past with the previous FL so kinda a bonus point for me, since most childhood crush tends to lose being an ML...we won't know maybe there's a reason why the prince can't help the FL, gotta read till the end to know right? Sorry to much blabbering hahaha..its just my point of view;)

Inasible and readerz like this.
  19. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate that the ML is the prince. He was attracted to the original boy owner and wouldn't have batted an eyelid for the MC if she wasn't transmigrated into her body. This is why I never root for ships like this and I was so happy when the prince from "ghostly doctor" that was her childhood friend was dismissed and the MC never fell for him.
    It's one thing if she travels back in time and is in the same body but if she ends up with the childhood sweetheart of someone else who, for the entire story (or usually most of it) thinks he is someone else, it's too muddy

Alandra and Lucila like this.
  20. Canesta

Canesta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, agreed. I don't particularly hate the prince, he has his own charm but what happened in chapter 2 is such a major turn off for me.:blobupset: And his reasoning for it is just because he didn't want that red head bitch to get angrier. Like wtf? He is a fucking prince he could stop that red head bish if he really want to and considering his status, the red head bish would at least gave him face and stopped harassing female lead till their father come back home and put a leashed on her (like what her father did in the manhwa, glad to see a non-retard father actually exist:blob_plusone:). The fact that the prince choose to stand still made him loose 100 point from the start compared to the brown haired bodyguard.:blob_pout:. Too bad tho, since his visual is my type.

But the brown haired bodyguard is more reliable and gimme fuzzy feeling. His abs is also beautiful so i don't mind if MC end up with him.:blob_coffee: And i feel like he also got some secrets background?? :hmm:I dunno. Hopefully the second season will come soon so I can read what happen next.