Spoiler I tamed a tyrant and ran away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hadriney, Aug 28, 2019.

1. kylefeancis

kylefeancis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the end game of the mc trash family after thier regret. i like to know more i hope the mc never forgive them

thank you

2. mikasaackerman_1

mikasaackerman_1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi so I finished reading the whole novel, Charlize never forgives them, but is friendly with Akan’s wife Rose, her whole family is envious that she choses to spend her time with her sister in law(Rose) than her blood related family, her whole family is so regretful.
    The Ronan agree to help Charlize run away from Dylan for the second time(after Dylan captures Charlize) they have no complains whatsoever and just follow her orders on what to do, they help her escape by rebelling as a distraction, as soon as Dylan hears that Ronan has rebelled he knows that this is Charlize’s escape, he doesn’t murder the Ronan’s

3. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    What fl and ml have one night stand before she fled? Summarize plz

Will it takes long for her to return after she fled away?

4. luco

luco Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hii! Can someone tell me which chapter of the novel is the manhwa in? Charlize just got back from Kahu's mansion and Dylan does a ball for her

5. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a one night stand, when they do this they have already expressed their feelings for each other, they have also become lovers.
    Already told on the previous page.

6. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 82

7. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do the FMC and ML end up together? I saw that the ML dies and gets brought back by the FMCs wish, is that the end after that? (I guess by then the FMC finally loves the ML as much as he loves her)
    Do the FMC or ML ever sleep with anyone besides eachother? This stuff with the rival guy makes me concerned.
    I just want to see them (fmc and ml) being hapoy together.

8. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So for now i'm not reading this bc of the comments on tiktok and reviews abt this, but i want to know if dylan feelings is true like is not obssesion? bc some1 said charlize is the one who made him obsessed like that( i'm not reading this now coz ik i want 60+ chap in manhwa Hahaha)

9. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is obssed with her, but his feelings of love are true imo. Honestly it's a slippery slope, but I'm leaning on the love side. For a good portion of the novel his obsession kind if makes you want to cast him aside, but he comes around and grows on you. And it's because Charlize makes him grow on you. I've read novels where the ml is waaay worse than this guy in terms of obsession.

its0k, kisskissme, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  10. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no character develop???

11. Camilaakt55

Camilaakt55 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me more spoilers about this chapter? Or tell me if it has already been translated because I can't find it

12. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just read the latest manhwa chapter (Ch. 55) and after reading a spoiler here in this forum I understood why Charlize's father was shown in that panel, he heard the conversation between his son and his daughter-in-law, about the love for their son if the mother would have died while giving birth to the son, at first I didn't understand who the hell it was and why he was there.
    Now, after (re-)reading also some spoilers about Charlize's family situation I cannot help to be willing to know more. I hope there are some parts in the story where the family members appear again in the story. For example, will the family appear in the side chapters?

I will never stop to promote and share "Death is the only ending for the villainess" and the way the author completed the story overall, with one of the most satisfying side chapters I have ever read. And I think all authors, who will decide to write a story with the protagonist being neglected by his/her family, needs to write and especially WASTE, at least, an entire chapter telling and wrapping up the relationship with the protagonist and its family in the best way, especially when the story is similar to this one or "Death is the only ending for the villainess" or "Your regrets are late". I hope someone understood the latter part and now that I am here I also want to ask some recommendations with this type of trope of a family regretting the way they acted towards the MC.

13. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the newest chapters in the Manga I feel that Charlize is heavily paranoid to the point she doesn't realise that the current ml is different from his past life. Especially in a chapter where she thought ml liked a baby girl obsessively. (ML isn't at all a pedo)

We might end up a bit predudiced towards ml if we only look at it from Charlize point of view.

I personally think that although ml is obsessed with FL, it is because FL asked him to do so. His obsession causes him to want Charlize by his side and although he thinks of imprisoning her (he also doesn't want to do such a thing to Charlize) - I think he's a bit of a yandere.

He loves Charlize and wants to give her everything she wants. Since they are very similar and Charlize is the only one to understand him, it's natural that he would only want her as a marriage partner.

Tbh, the country he rules over is rotten to the core so its expected that the evildoers would think of him as a tyrant when he kills them and their family. Uptil now, he hasn't done anything to innocent people and even cared for children from orphanage. Unfortunately, Charlize hates royals too much ans is too paranoid to see that the current ML actually has feelings.

From my perspective, ML seems to have little feelings towards outsiders. He is not devoid of emotions in this life. But the only person which allows him to feel human is Charlize. This must be due to the fact that only Charlize can keep up with his talents and thoughts so he doesn't end up a broken person.

Personally, the one who gives me creepy vibes is kahu as he is obviously obsessed with his memories of his past life and especially with Keira. He seems to also be obsessed with Charlize. For someone who barely had much interaction with Charlize he sure is pushy for a marriage. I can understand why ML would love MC after passing most of their lives together but it's a bit weird for kahu to love Charlize when he barely cared for her in previous life or before ML became king.

Ainespi, Pomee, layyu and 2 others like this.
  14. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know and reading the whole spoilers thread, FMC does end up with ML, and they don't sleep with anyone besides eachother

TaoTie and layyu like this.
  15. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly like Dylan’s version of possessiveness and yandere-ness. He doesn’t restrict her actions in any form and is always willing to trust her despite his growing jealousy and uneasiness with her relationship with Kahu.
    He respects her for her strength and capabilities and not once has he shown any unsightly behaviour that we usually see with obsessive and yandere MLs. That’s why i always really enjoy his POV.
    He has a lot of self-control and good solid judgement which is very attractive.
    Of the many web novels i have read, there are a very few MLs that are like Dylan.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
  16. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooooo, any idea how's Kahu doin after their marriage?

17. Flowing_Time

Flowing_Time Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehem, I'm here to see if there's anyone who would kindly send me the MTL of the entire novel or just the part after the recent translation if anyone have it ofc :aww:

18. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the second brother knew that it's not her fault yes still was a trash and so shamlessly stupid yes did it to be acknowledged by his father yes but not the first brother he told her that she would never be his flesh or blood no matter how much she begs for his love and no matter how much she cried then or got hurt and bleed when the second brother pushed her away only looked at her with cold eyes that says it service you right along with his father letting her isolated and locked in the room wishing for her death despite clearly remembering that his mother till the end insisted on keeping her wanting her to be born yes the father is to blame but where was his mercy? I am not even asking for love and doting but for mercy from one human being to another and the father is anything but redeemable and he is far worse than claude why in Claude defense he has suffered the after affect of the black curse which has killed his emotions for Diana any everything he even completely forget athy until he found her before him of course ignoring and killing his own daughter in the first life is unforgivable as she didn't deresve it but latter you figure out that he never loved Janet only her presence bec. her magic made his pain go away while the curse only made him suffer in athy's presence, but athy got a second chance were she forget all these hellish memories and made beautiful one's with claude she didn't suffer for 400 years and and wasn't called a villainess...etc, Charlize never had a single happy memory with them she grow up in even worse abusive environment and they still repeated the same shitty attitudes with her even when they regret it's either for waste of talent or guilt or for feeling bad for the duchess for what they did to her daughter knowing that if she knew she will never forgive them it's not about charliz herself if the Duchess turned out to find her hateful then they are perfectly fine with all of it they never loved her till the end they never felt her pain or put themselves in her place they only want salvation from their guilt and regret
    So it's not about Claude being hot in here it's about that athy could heal from what have Claude done and be doted and loved from him while Charliz will carry these scars with her forever she will never knew what does it mean to be loved by her family she can never cherish the memory of her mother Claude cursed himself but the ronans simply made a choice there is much difference

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
    Dominicanan likes this.
  19. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~ I wanted to know will Kahu and Dylan learned about Charlize being the sword?

20. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when tf she gone run away in the manhwa like we been waiting and waiting

Lunicylle likes this.