Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. chileylimon

chileylimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's mentioned in the spoiler lol

aydh03, DOHere and ltsanchai like this.
  2. ltsanchai

ltsanchai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rube/Ruve is the paladin with an eyepatch

Yes it was Rube/Ruve not Ivan. Bcoz in this part of the novel Ivan and Ellen are...

Ivan and Ellen are engage already

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  3. LOTTILO

LOTTILO Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone tell me the age of these characters? (I know that Ruby is 18). Thanks!

Jukki and DOHere like this.
  4. Arcrea

Arcrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just a guess. I'm not particularly sure as age wasn't particularly mention in the story.

As far as I could remember, I think Izek was 23 and Ellenia could probably be 19. As of the others, their age seems to not be particularly mention. But the small elites could be a bit older than Izek as he was still young when he joined them (Maybe around 15). As for Freya, she could possibly around Ellenia's age, if not a year older, as she is Ellenia's childhood friend and not Izek. Lorenzo and Andymion could probably of the same age as Rubeckia. Princess Ani and Ivan's younger sis are 7. The dragon could possibly 2 to 4 decades old. King Feanol, Pope Borgia, Duke Omerta, and the small elites' commander could probably be counted for less or more 50 years of age. Cesare could be of Izek's same age and Enzo can be a year younger or so. Not really sure.

As I said, this is just their probable age. I am not secure with this. As I think I read it in the passing, that Izek was 13 when his mother died and so was Ellenia who was 9 at that age. Other reason was because, Izek was known to have joined the knighthood at young age, as mentioned on the earlier chapters of both manwha and novel.

5. feendaisy

feendaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, please if someone has read the novel and finish it, can you tell how Ruby know that she is the Fl og soul,also why is she transmigrated 3 times and why she have the ability to talk with monster?

6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! I'm tempted to read back to older chapters and see when Ruve appeared!
    Can you also post the full chapters from 122 on perhaps?:aww:

7. Arcrea

Arcrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't fully read it but based on the translation so far. The part at which the original Ruby and the FL Ruby are one and the same could still be said as an assumption or what some readers had seen it as. I'm sorry for not being able to give you a full explanation or clear answer.

As far as I could remember, Ruby happened to have two dreams that might or might not be connected to the original Ruby(past Ruby) as it could be both FL past memory or a premonition or even just another soul which is the OG Ruby.

The two dreams contained bits of information.
    The first one was already drawn in manwha. Which is the event pertaining to the downfall of Borgia where Ruby admitted herself to be the mastermind behind many things including the stolen holy grail and Ellenia's poisoning.

The other however, was a vision at which Izek might have had an argument with Ruby due to Freya. The dream takes part after the mirror accident. After the Izek's fight against the frost dragon. Which is around chapter 104 to the latest translated chapter here in this forum. I am not so secure which chap it is. I'm sorry. As for the dream, it seems that was the time she realize it was Rubeckia, the original one. And that the man she's talking to was none other than Izek.

aydh03, feendaisy, ArkiV_10 and 3 others like this.
  8. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh it's cute that someone actually fell for Ruby. Doesn't have to be a second male lead too, but a side character who appreciate and become fond of her :aww: I hope the manhwa kept it this way instead of dramatizing it

9. Sahara_dsh17

Sahara_dsh17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youuuu, i usually avoid wuxiaworld as long as the translator group still active translating the novel, but yeah what can we do now when they take it down:notlikeblob:. Thank you for reminding me :blobrofl:

aydh03 likes this.
  10. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter was this?

snzzykitten, mewylve and AnniePoo like this.
  11. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,guys,not a spoiler but I wanted to point something.
    Do you guys remember when Freya said to Ruby that since Izek would certainly be the new King,his spouse should be someone of great importance,someone who could do the North great again(Her?lol)
    She belittled Ruby so much but in the end Ruby was the one that made the North great again.
    Because of her,they were able to make a connection with the dragon and defeat the borgias.
    I really hope that her abilities and contributions become known to everyone so all can see how amazing our Queen Rudbeckia is <3
    I really hope that by the final chapters the author tells us about the treatment she is receiving,because I cant bear to see her being ignored by the maids of the royal palace too

12. Arcrea

Arcrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want the continuation of the manwha, then it was chapter 32 of the novel.

Mid of Chapter 33 was Rubeckia's disappearance.

Chapter 34 was place in third person's perspective and explains Izek's actions that time.

Mid Ch35 was the report of Rubeckia's going missing.

Mid ch38 was when they found her.

Ch40 was her return to Omerta Castle.

Ch42 was where the small elites' secret begun.

13. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What small elites secret mean?XD

14. Arcrea

Arcrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Izek's group of friend hiding the fact that Rubeckia is capable of communicating with monsters. Her life with Popo, Griffin and young dragon (who Izek calls as his wife's lizard boyfriend.)

Shey_04, aydh03, Sahara_dsh17 and 4 others like this.
  15. hestiareads

hestiareads Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What most people don't seem to understand is that

1. If you've grown up basically being taken care of by the same people since you were a child like Ellen was by the old maid, punishing them very harshly like you would other criminals for their misbehaviour is probably not the easiest thing to do.

If that person misbehaved for the first time, like when the maid turned off the fire and put sand in her drinking water when Ruby first arrive, it's not gonna be easy to just punish them after you find out. She was basically raised by the old maid after her mother's death.

2. It's not that Izek let Ruby get mistreated and he knows that Ruby was suffering, and he just shut his eyes.
    Like Izek said in his pov, he didn't realize the kind of mistreatment Ruby got by the servants. It's not that he didn't care.

3. Everytime something happens to Ruby, and Ellen finds out about it, she tries to be discrete about it. Because she's not a touchy feely kind of person. She's very reserved, so yes readers would expect her to be straightforward asking if Ruby is okay or not and hugs her and whatnot but that's not her personality.

Instead, she tried to understand what happened and then she told Izek about it.
    During the Cesare arc, she actually went ahead and told Ivan about her uneasiness and decided to keep a lookout on Ruby. Is that the act of someone who doesn't care??

Ellen didn't understand why Freya would bully Ruby and lie to them. You have to remember, she's known Freya longer than Ruby. It's not that she didn't believe Ruby, it's that she didn't want to doubt Freya immediately.

Ask yourself, would you really be as quick to execute your friend you've known a long time if it's you in her shoes?

4. The whole thing got so convoluted because of the combination of all kinds of circumstances;

i. Ellen and Izek underestimating how much the servants will mistreat their new mistress just because she's Borgian

ii. Ruby being unable to trust people because of how she's been treated in her past life and by her terrible own present family. Ruby would always hide what's really happening because she didn't think Ellen or Izek would believe her (but is also proven to be otherwise cuz Ellen worries about her but she doesn't know how to broach the subject, and Izek definitely immediately believes that she's not guilty when something happens). Which is a trauma response.

So like, as readers, it's so easy to be like, 'oh I would've done this. I would've helped her immediately. I would've said that, I wouldn't have left her alone etc' but that's only because you're reading the story and you know the whole story.

These people act the way they do because of their own circumstances and how their personalities are.

This isn't a middle school fiction where the bad people gets heavy punishment or dies and the good people always know how to act and help around the main character. These characters are flawed.

16. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be new episode today?

17. Doctor-Y

Doctor-Y Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read novel and manhwa and still think Izek is a d1ckhead, can't help it.o_O Ruby suffered uselessly too much during the whole story :(

18. AnniePoo

AnniePoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the big quiet ape that appears outta nowhere watching over Ruby? Lol yeah, your probably right. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

I also assumed that Ivan has a thing for Ellen. Well I still do so I'm not sure what he was aiming for by saying that. Probably wanted to tease Iz.

You're a great writer! Loved this! Thank you❣️

SofiyeJaan and YuviellaHart like this.
  19. kae1104

kae1104 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently the manhwa will have breaks after 6 updates. So there won’t be updates on Jan 27th,17th March, 5th May and 23rd June. The artist released a notice this week saying in order to reorganise and present better artworks these breaks will be taken and that it’ll be a regular serialisation, further notice will be updated later. So I’m assuming the manhwa wont have a season wise breaks for now which means we are seeing Popo and Izek’s pov soon in the manhwa ❣️

20. Jin30

Jin30 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yey i wanna see popo and griffin hopefully and the dragon also (^^)

AnniePoo and DOHere like this.