Recommendations Looking for super YANDERE ML (no bl)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Roseie, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Roseie

Roseie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for Novels with Yandere Ml's like real Yandere that can do literally anything for the mc..kidnaps the mc and all...for example : That one novel where the mc Transmigrate into 19 year old girl and she thinks the ml killed her and she escapes but the ml still imprisoned her..he's crazy for her..although some people don't like the ml..he's totally my type..I mean for time pass...i really like this type of novels..not in reality...but it's kind of fun...so Please recommend me some...I have already read most of the novels with the tag "Male yandere" and there are no more ? Or i just can't find it.....and I really don't like those novels where the heroines be like? "He killed me but I'll tame him and run away and I Have NO IDEA WHY HE IS SOO OBSESSED WITH ME? I'll just act ignorant and dumb
    ...or the type that's like "He kills people but he is so pitiful and 'Handsome' His Beauty is out of this world ..bla bla.. this type of heroines care about the looks so much that they ignore the bad traits...i dont like it..those stupid, dumb and without dignity and self-respect heroines are the most annoying ...well it's kind of different story if the heroine is after revenge with a tragic backstory then she don't care about feelings, chastity whatever..but if it is just their character and without a reason it's annoying as hell!..

THe above novel I mentioned ..I forgot the title..but The heroine name is nuonuo? Or something..please tell me the name if someone know...the reason I like this despite the crazy ml is also bcz of the female lead she's not like those type that just forget everything with looks and even if the male lead confesses his love to her everytime she isn't swayed by feelings and is still hard hearted I feel bad for ml a little at the end bcz of the misunderstanding between them he literally suffers so much to get her to his side again.. although its selfishness..but as I said I Like Yandere Ml...Crazy one..and selfishness is one of their trait isn't it?..If SOMEONE Disagree with me or is not into things like this..you can not recommended me and leave..It's just all my opinion and taste ...

Please no BL, GL !! Cz there are tons of them and many people like them. But that's just not my cup of tea

Kid_, kohaichi, paobear and 1 other person like this.
  2. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuro no maho would please you then, it's an all you can buy yandere buffet
    The first girl (a genocidal fairy that killed all of her fairy tribe to get a power up in order to continue travelling with the MC) keep an eye that the MC lost in battle in a glass bottle that she stroke lovingly when the MC is not around for example...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    Lucila likes this.
  3. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    The Nuonuo is from https://www.novelupdates.com/series/escaped-wife-of-a-tyrant-ceo/

4. JJAN

JJAN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. adrynivivi

adrynivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    成了黑化霸总的心尖宠[穿书] I don't know if you like it

paobear likes this.
  6. Rubyspecs

Rubyspecs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yandere came into the night

7. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    like “

hi, maybe you’ll like these: cry, even better if you beg-stigma effect - double agent (i didnt like this one much) - sleepless night of the maid

8. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember hearing that ml of I’ve Transmigrated Into This Movie Before is super yandere but I’m not quite sure as there isn’t a yandere tag?

Lucila likes this.
  9. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    I Lost the Leash of the Yandere Male Lead
    The MC will...
    die
    ...and the ML will go crazy trying to-
    -revive the mc
    • so far the only novel with Yandere ML tag that I am really satisfied with or really made an impression on me (because there's those novels tagged as Yandere characters but there's just something missing in it y'know?)
    • The MC has feelings to the ML but...(I am going to say it, it doesn't sound like spoiler since it's in the synopsis, or will happen in the early part of the story)...since the ML was brainwashed to be in loved with the MC, the MC doesn't believe that he will still love her after she helped him in making the antidote for his brainwashing
    • Basically the MC got in love with the ML after he got brainwashed because of how passionate(?) sincere "his feelings" and love is to the MC, and she is scared of him not loving her anymore once the brainwashing is removed

I have something else I want to recommend, I wonder if you're interested?
    • but the ML is not exactly yandere, just so possessive and obsessively in love with the MC to the point that it hurts?
    IDK how to explain it...

Imma just say that there's this one time the MC was in danger(or so the ML thinks) but he couldn't get to her in time or something. So the ML became very anxious and worried to the MC that it sounded as if his health would deteriorate any moment (that already shows signs of deteriorating)...I even thought he would get some serious illness that would threaten his life because of that one thing that happened to the MC

I like how vivid the ML's emotions are, but I didn't quite like how the author made it look like the ML would die in the end from the above scenario. Well, he didn't.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  10. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Underneath Thousand Skies , it's an original.
    QT and well-cooked arcs with 50+ chap/arc. lot of angst and MC not justify of ml yandere's act.

Lucila likes this.
  11. CrunchyBunny

CrunchyBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe "Revenge Sevenfold" is suit to you?

12. MerryMune

MerryMune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration: The Second Female Lead is Poisonous- a male yandere qt which I was so satisfied with the yandere. The type that's too obsessed/possessive that will literally used their child to keep the mc in his side forever.
    Note: He never really cared about his child and only cared about the child because it's mc's child. He literally let his child die in one of the arc because he didn't like how she occupied mc's heart but the mc timed travel and explained how different is parental love to her love for him so that tragedy didn't happened again

Kyyiiq-q12 and Lucila like this.