Spoiler I Opened The Birdcage Door

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mg534, Jan 26, 2022.

1. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Original title: 새장 문을 열어주었다
    Title: I Opened The Birdcage Door
    NU:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-opened-the-birdcage-door
    Raws:https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=8111973
    Description:
    “Let’s divorce.”

Sebastian Hughes was the son-in-law of my family.

I thought that if I forced him to stay by my side, one day he would come to love me too.

But then I realized.

The only way I could love him was to let him go.

‘Goodbye, Sebastian.’

I will let you go, from my cage. From my world.

But…

“Let’s start over, Aileen.”

Why are you finally trying to come back to the birdcage?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

SUMMARY OF THE STORY
    MTL'D CHAPTERS
    RANDOM SPOILERS
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess I’m late again …was on my way to make a thread for this :blobsweat::blobsweat:

any spoilers :blobphone:

Ngl the FL in the cover looks like “red velvet” Irene

4. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not completely sure but after reading the comments on naver , I think Sebastian has a mistress called Bianca

HanoriSarah and Manhwalover356 like this.
  5. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems readers are rooting for someone named Usher to be the endgame ML and wants Sebastian to just stay away and stick to Bianca.

6. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Sebastian loved fl but looking at the comments.... it doesn't seem that way:notlikeblob:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

twilight_123 likes this.
  7. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Let’s just kill that Sebastian bastard !!!

Cu1turedweeb and Tech is life like this.
  8. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is not confirmed yet?
    I'm Scared that there is second chance tag in NU

9. Cmdg0524

Cmdg0524 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need detailed spoilers puleaasssee

snzzykitten likes this.
  10. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the comment so take it with a grain of salt because MTL could be really clunky. Spoilers with (?) are ones pretty clunky to read so it might be wrong. I'll try to update it as I read the comment.
    + The author comment that this is a romance story between Aileen and Sebastian after their divorce so yeah...
    + But it felt more like a revenge drama. Aileen's family ruined Sebastian's family so he might be out for revenge after leaving.
    + Aileen will be met with three tragedy. The first one is that her parents will die.
    + Sebastian's lover name is Bianca.
    + The Crown Prince/Usher might be the second ML, he has always liked Aileen, so many readers are rooting for the Sebastian Bianca, and Aileen Usher to be end game.
    + The genre also has male regret apparently, even though FL is the evil one. This is the reason why many readers don't want them to be back together.
    + Sebastian's parents died when Aileen's family ruined them.
    + Aileen or her family won't compensate Sebastian fairly nor will she apologize properly. Aileen herself might becomes trash that can't let go even after the divorce(?).
    + There is also magic in their world apparently(?).

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  11. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the rating on naver keep decreasing at first it was 10 stars , then 9.5 , then 7.6, then 7.3 and now 7.1 , my expectations of this novel is also decreasing

12. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw author's comment on Naver. It seems like that her husband is the ML.

Hello! I am a writer. <Opened the Birdcage Door> is the story of a woman and a man after a divorce, and the process of realizing their love for each other amid hatred and resentment. I would be really happy if many people shared the love of Eileen and Sebastian and supported them! Happy New Year's Eve, I hope all readers are happy♥️ Thank you!

13. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayo, wtf? So this gonna be a toxic one eh? I was hoping that it would end up so beautifully, I guess not then?

14. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    NAURRRR
    If they're going to be a couple, I hope Bianca and Sebastian doesn't have a deeper relationship. I've been reading comments about Eileen being heartless and all. Let's see what the novel has to offer. Will step back and won't form opinions but I'll like if the leads are endgame, they would be each other firsts, then again I'm not forcing my opinion - mandatory to add because some of you take it personally. :sweating_profusely:

Seems like Eileen has sowed a big trouble.
    I understand Sabastian's feelings.. Neither his family nor his parents are left behind. They say they will help the lottery as much as possible, but unless they save the dead or turn back time, they can't go back to their original state. After destroying it, you changed your mind, so you tell me to turn it off? What is this, the victim is still broken, but the perpetrator will compensate, so I can live comfortably and get rid of it in moderation? It's funny to say that they'll reward you if you want. Shouldn't he be compensated for the damage he caused? At least I'll give it to you in return, so I'm not going to give up, but I should give back what Ji stole first, and then I should apologize.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2022
  15. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Better to stack chapters and read

16. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is like the previous novel 'Dear Duke' in the manner that I don't want to read it myself, I want someone else to read it and spoil it for me.

meyuh, Rin.rinaaa and november27 like this.
  17. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just a theory but maybe ML did had some deep relationship with mistress and did stuff. To help justify his actions, author might have made FL so bad and cruel that readers actually started hating her along with whole story :hmm: Cause the story is still ongoing but rating isn't getting any better. To be honest, I can't bear when FL loves ML, married to him and he finds someone else. The only situation I looked over it was 'Lady to Queen'

I would happily read it if ML was someone else or someone can confirm if he did do it with mistress or not :blobunamused: We need much stronger reader.

18. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The other woman wasn’t the ML’s mistress. She was the person he loved in the beginning. But when the female lead met him, she fell in love with him at first sight and wanted to marry him. But the ML refused to marry the female lead, saying he already had someone he loved. So the female lead felt desperate and kidnapped the woman the ML loved. So the ML came and said he will marry the female lead if she let his lover go. So the female lead was the one that destroyed their love in the beginning. He didn’t cheat on her from the start

And after 5 years of marriage he still didn’t love her, he just stayed married obediently to the female lead for his lover’s sake. He was afraid the female lead would kill his lover too. But the female lead realized that this loveless marriage will never work and he will never give her his heart. All he had was hatred and resentment towards her because she destroyed his family, his parents committed suicide, and kidnapped his lover in order to have him.

19. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh, also about his family being destroyed, was it really her cause as far as the chapters I've read, it says that it was her father who destroyed his family.