Spoiler Father, I Won't Do Anything

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 18, 2020.

1. apple292008

apple292008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can find translated chapters up to 57 of the novel on NU and it will take you to a link and I think you can request access. I just finished it and the latest chapters were about the (possible) ML fighting some mercenaries that tried to kill Jayna.

kamisamanaa and Zyrenalexia like this.
  2. ieyn

ieyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this been dropped or nobody bringing in any spoilers?
    In this story, the mother of Jayna is not a very bright person. She essentially ruined two lives in the first life for no reason. If she was going to send her child to her father after her death wouldn’t it have been better to stay with him till her death? I mean you told him you didn’t love knowing full well how dragons have kids (they have to love each other for it to happen), left him whilst knowing you had his child and finally died then sent the child to someone who probably hated her (jayna’s mother) claiming her to be his child. No justifying the father’s actions towards a child, but of course if he doesn’t think it’s his child he would assume jayna’s mother was trying to take advantage of his love also when someone who made you think she loved you suddenly said they hated you, anger is always a go to emotion.
    She could’ve simply to the man she loved she was dying, lived with him till she died gave birth then the father and child will simply live on. This would’ve actually been an easy decision if she loved him. In fact it’s the only decision. What type of idiot thinks it’s a good idea to say you hate the person you love and have a child with because you’re going to die?

4. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the idiot thinks he would be sad if she died, so it's better it he hated her instead rather than grieving for her death, yeah that actually could works if she has no child with him, sending her to the father after her death was never her intention, since dragon doesn't have a concept of father, after her death Jayna was 'taking care' of (in other words, neglected and abused) by her mother relatives, that proved her mother never even gave a slightest thought of what gonna happened to her child after her death, as the dragon herself she know better of the dragon nature, they hated human, there is no way the proud dragon clan would accept the hybrid, Jayna was lucky the other dragons doesn't know her existence because her relatives somehow hide her in fear they would also receive the repercussion then after she old enough they send her to her father, the moment the other dragons knew she existed, the dragon began their hunt.

5. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly

if she knew about dragons nature and knew her family along with the other dragons would abuse or worse try to kill her, wouldn’t it have been best to stay with the father that loved both the mother and the child and would’ve protected them to the best of his abilities?

also I ask again any more spoilers?
    How did the father and daughter reconcile?
    Please I need answers to these

6. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the answer is in prev spoiler. It is said that Diamide and Jayna become close when father call for Jayna to play some instrument (forgot about the name). The moment when Diamide know that Jayna is indeed his daughter is in the spoiler above in this page which @koishiness wrote.

7. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We already know from the synopsis that he was a neglectful father in her past life (spoilers seem to indicate that he took out his baggage on a literal child so that's real cute). I still sincerely hope that he wasn't actively being abusive as well wether it was verbal, emotional or physical. I would be very disappointed if the novel makes it so an abusive parent is suddenly reformed because their victim/child's attitude changed. It implies that the child has some control over the abuse taking place and that all they need is to do is to change their perspective etc.

Pearl1995 and lembayung like this.
  8. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the latest chapter (62) and I cried when Diamide realized that even if he neglect Jayna, the latter wasnt even resentful of him. Meaning that, Jayna from the very beginning was indifferent to him so even if he neglect her, she doesnt care and Diamide realizing that Jayna was not even putting a little bit of emotion for him was heartbreaking.
    “Isn’t it all right to be honest now? You, you think that is your actual daughter, right? I don’t think you hate Jayna.”

“…….”

“No matter how I thought of Jayna in the beginning, a responsible person still wouldn’t have treated her like I did. I shouldn’t have just left her there.” (Diamide)

“……I know that.”

“Really? ‘I know that’?”

Seidan laughed, probably seeing the situation as hilarious.

Diamide however remained silent.

Seidan knew he wasn’t silent so as to evade the situation. Seidan sighed deeply and once again began to speak.

“It will be tough. You obviously know that, but there’s still hope. It doesn’t look like Jayna hates you either…….”

“Yeah, she doesn’t hate me,”

Seidan was startled by the sudden, strong emotion being reflected in Diamide’s eyes.

“But can I think of that as something good?” (Diamide)

“Even after seeing what I’ve done to her, she still doesn’t hate me…….” (Diamide)

“A child who lost her mother went to her father. However, her father abandoned the child, saying that she wasn’t his child. Wouldn’t it be normal for the child to hate the father?” (Diamide)

Seidan trembled at the sight of Diamide saying such things about himself.

“I told that girl that she wasn’t my daughter, and to not appear in front of me. Yet, that child still doesn’t hate me.”

“…….”

“Seidan, isn’t the opposite of love indifference? She doesn’t even careenough to hate me.”

Diamide spread out his empty palms and continued.

“I don’t know what to do. I’ve already acted too far.”

Diamide’s magic wiggled out and created a magical mirror. It showedJayna playing with Yurika.

“She’s close with a maid, someone who doesn’t share a drop of blood with her. However, here I am, sharing so much of it with her, yet Ican’t take a step closer towards her.”

“Diamide…….”

“Seidan, could I really ask that childfor forgiveness? Isn’t it just selfishness to help put my mind at ease? That kid doesn’t need me.”

Seidan spoke as he covered his face with his hands,

“A fool, you’re a fool.”

“I know that.”

I also cried when Sedan pointed out how the people they saved did not even thank them rather hate them/condemned them and the one who was hurt the most was Diamide because he killed the Demon King who was in a dead child’s body and the parents even saw that
    Seiden, who had been silent for a long time, spoke out carefully.

“How much do you know about demons?”

Jayna tilted her head and responded politely despite the sudden change in topic.

“Aren’t they things that live inside adead person?”

“Yes. That brief explanation is correct. However, it’s not just that simple. Demons…… are truly evil things. They not only attack humans, but make them fight against each other.”

Seidan stared into space.

He seemed to be reminiscing about the past.

Jayna had nothing to say to the man, so she quietly stared at him.

Seidan didn’t seem to be hoping for a response either.

“When the dead came back to life, many shouted, calling it a miracle. However, when they found out it was nothing but a demon, people despaired, they cursed and condemned us, who eradicated demons.”

“…….”

“Though they could neither speak or move, the bodies still belonged to family, friends and lovers…… and we were the ones who killed those family, friends and lovers. We dedicated our lives to save the world, yet we were quickly called killers.”

Seidan laughed cynically.

“To be able to kill the Demon King, who wished to devour the world, we had to eradicate all demons who belonged to him. That was theright thing… however people didn’teven thank us, rather they all resented us.”

Jayna felt that Seidan had been so hurt that it had eventually numbedhim.

The girl looked at him with pity.

“And, It was Diamide who was having the hardest time.”

Jayna flinched, she was surprised.

By reading the novel, Jayna knew that Diamide had sealed his emotions because of the agony he suffered. However, she only thought it was only because Bezriche betrayed him, though it now seemed that he was unaware of the actual situation.

“I still can’t forget the expression Diamide made when the Demon King, with the appearance of a child, asked for mercy. Diamide was the most soft-hearted of us all. He was the type to get heartbroken because of withered flowers or trampled flower-buds. Eventually though, he did have to kill the ‘child’. Diamide stayed up for several nights after that.”

Seidan sighed, and continued on.

“When the Demon King was eradicated, the child helplessly collapsed to the floor. His parents, who witnessed the scene, shouted at Diamide, called him a murderer and even hurt him. In the end, he got hit multiple times but still didn’t resist.”

“Why…….?”

“Well, I think in that way, their anger would subside a bit. People do say that anger is easier to overcome when you have someone to blame…… He must have been so devastated after seeing a child died twice.”

[T/N: first time when the Demon King dies, second time when child falls to the floor]

“…….”

“That man was such a fool. When he hesitated to kill the Demon King, his lover, Bezriche, got hurt. He then sealed his feelings, while he said it was all his fault. He was a good fool who wasn’t fit to be a magician.”

Seidan smiled, his expression twisted.

“Isn’t it hilarious? Well, I also think it is. That’s why I got even angry before. I couldn’t believe the guy who treated most children so kindly…… was neglectful to his own kid.”

“…….”

“I might be a bit biased ‘cause I’m an old colleague…… but I have a feeling that he doesn’t hate you.”

Though Jayna had been quietly listening up to now, her blue eyes seemed to start shaking a little. She still remained silent till the end.

“So please, even though he’s a clumsy person and might be lacking at times, please give him another chance. It’s his first time being a father after all…….”

9. Believefaith

Believefaith Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if I'm right but in one of the chapters were the demon king is being mentioned Diamide and Brenice's friend said the demon king hurt Brenice when Diamide hesitated to kill him, it can be assumed that the demon king cursed Brenice using this chance. And considering how it was kind of Diamide's fault if he knew Brenice would die because of him I think he wouldn't hesitate to even kill himself. Also I think Brenice didn't know she was pregnant at that time when she pushed Diamide away? I mean I think it's similar to how we don't get pregnant the first time we do it, so you won't know until your belly gets big. Even if she knew she had a baby in her belly she just chose the man she loves rather than a baby she didn't even saw, you may think she's cruel but I think it's a normal sight since Brenice isn't a human like us.

10. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers of what happened after this?

Please, I’m dying to know how the father and the daughter mended their relationship

Autumn Leaves likes this.
  11. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I want to spoil, my knowledge is limited. I only based on the translated chapters.

12. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the father regrets and all but I cant forgive him, I remember in one of the chapters he wanted revenge for having his heart broken by fl's mom but since she was already dead he said he wanted to see fl's face full of pain from being heartbroken by someone she loves. That's so pathetic and disgusting. love how jayna doesn't care about him she's so cool

13. kylefeancis

kylefeancis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello can i have more spoilers about diamide's regrets

14. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we just talk about fl's mom? She knows that dragons hate hybrids. Yet, Knowing she will die, she made diamide hate her, didn't tell him about their daughter and left FL with dragons. She basically didn't care about how FL will grow up. I'm pissed at her.

Ledaza96, Malacat and zoefleyl like this.
  15. firelordleen

firelordleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RIGHT, she knew she was gonna die and that her kid would be all alone with no one to care for her and she just didn't care to do anything about it, should have at least told diamide. Her mom is seriously a piece of work.