Spoiler This Reincarnated Countess Is Trying To Escape From Her Prince/Tensei Hakushaku Reijou ha Oujisama

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JordanHarlow, Jan 30, 2022.

1. JordanHarlow

JordanHarlow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Summary:
    Countess Sherazade of the Holy Kingdom of Florentino is hit with a flood of memories. Memories of a past life, in which her current life is just a Teen Love novel called, "The World that Surrounds Me," or "My World" for short. Her life is about to go from tragic to downright traumatic and she's not about to sit around and let it happen. In order to do that, she can never, ever marry the prince!
    https://bato.to/series/98391

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. aneliese

aneliese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems to be a novel that was adapted into manga. It's a spin-off to Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...ss-cant-find-a-marriage-partner-jp-18.106400/

I haven't read it, so consider these spoilers uncertain, but going by online summaries it appears like Shera also ends up escaping to a boys' school.

And yes, Rembrandt appears to be the ML. It seems like Rembrandt makes an appearance as FL's brother in the previous series.

4. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they are not the same story

5. aneliese

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read any of the novels, so I can't really say for sure, but they are grouped together as a series here:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B08C6GWXCQ

In book 1 (Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai), the FL is Alicia. In book 2 (Tensei Hakushaku Reijou wa Oujisama kara Nigedashitai), it's Shera. In book 3 and 4, it's Estelle. And Alicia's brother Rembrandt seems to be Shera's ML.

I think book 1 and 2 are the only ones with manga adaptations so far.

evanesco99211 and shiory like this.
  6. aneliese

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed the third book, which is the beginning of Estelle's story. There are some cameos by the couples from the previous books.

Alicia (FL #1) is now good friends with Shera (FL #2). Shera and Rembrandt are married and have a daughter.

The third and latest FL, Estelle, is the best friend of Lucrezia, who is the sister of Alicia's ML Lucius. So this series revolves around a small circle of people who are siblings/close friends.

Estelle is an isekai-ed fangirl and passes out from excitement when she encounters Leandro, who she recognizes as one half of a fictional BL couple. The real life Leandro is not involved with a man, but does believe himself to be gay. (I think he was one of the guys who fell for Alicia when she was disguised as a boy.) Leandro develops feelings for Estelle and realizes that he isn't gay after all.

7. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I do NOT like the ml at all. He has so many redflags on his head he can become a moving target.

His personality isnt good either:notlikeblob::notlikeblob: and all the vibes i got from the first three chapters is just- RAPIST ALERT it was just blaring in my head while reading

Ice_Rose and bysaiki like this.
  8. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked Alicia's brother in 'The Reincarnated Cross Dressing Princess Cannot Find A Marriage Partner'
    He really looked like the typical overprotective kind big bro
    And now he is a meh

9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone clarify why ML hates women so much? I saw the previews in the raw and it look like this maid tried to r*pe him? Did she succeed or was ML saved? What happened to that maid?

10. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    images (27).jpeg images (28).jpeg
    I found the 3rd and 4th volumes cover

cloerofile, Devushka1107 and Lucila like this.
  11. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers for after chapter 5?