Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I think he would be drawn like Hebaron so still hot. But yeah, he would he bulkier and taller than Riftan. So just imagine how Maxi would look like beside him. She would look like a kid, cute! Hahhahaha

i also hope he can redeem himself in the novel. We might never know, he might be included in the protagonist, too. Even though KSJ said that Balto army would be a significant force in the novel, she doesn’t specify that they will be the main villain. So I have about 40% hope that everything’s gonna be alright. Huhu but let’s just wait.

Sa12Ben18 and the english writer like this.
  2. cecillia

cecillia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole dark prophecy thing was happening when Richt was sharpening his weapon which was Maxi's body size. So I'm pretty sure Maxi would look like a Tic Tac next to Richt, altho she looks smol next to everyone :3

3. UTOTLove

UTOTLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! Im have been reading this block for 2 weeks now, trying to catch up with all the spoilers and commends! Thanks so much to all of your for your hard work and helping some of us that cannot get the chapters from ridi with all the spoilers!! Like Idk what would we do without you guys!!
    I know we all have been struggling waiting for this couple to finally fix their problems and its been frustrating and exciting at the same time... Can someone please give us a spoiler of how things actually happened from the moment Riftan woke up?... Its just makes us feel like we are there living the situation as we are reading it.... Pleeease!

4. MariaDolens

MariaDolens Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a great fan fic about this over on Archive of our own - as well as tons of canon worthy smut!

poppypop likes this.
  5. poppypop

poppypop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hohooo! tell me more! Where can I find those??

6. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, how can I access this Archive?

I still have mixed feeling about Agnes, it's like I have a real mental block with her. She's not particularly likeable, yet she's not horrible either, and in book 1, she is kind of nice to Maxi, especially at the spring fair. Ruth is like a national treasure to me, and so putting him with Agnes wouldn't be a particularly satisfying ending, unless she does something really amazing and redeems herself. I still can't get it out of my head how she was with Riftan in book 2, that riding up front thing, and whispering in quiet places. I know she tried to explain to Maxi that it's nothing (and we know it definitely means nothing to Riftan!), but it feels weak to me. I'm not sure if she really does have something for Riftan, or maybe Maxi, or maybe it is just as Ruth says and she's just a pampered princess with no emotional intelligence. I guess we'll find out very soon.

sepheddy likes this.
  7. Maxane calypse

Maxane calypse Member

Reading List:
    Link
    overtanned likes this.
  8. Marunalu

Marunalu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey does someone know whats going on with the manhwa on manta? The next chapter should have been out since yersterday, but there is still non. Did something happen?

9. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're having a break. The next one's due February 10th.

Marunalu likes this.
  10. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It continues on the 10th. Always 4 episodes and then there is a break.

Marunalu likes this.
  11. Marunalu

Marunalu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh thank you!

Thank you so much!

Sa12Ben18 and the english writer like this.
  12. Lizaa

Lizaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In book two he still rude to maxi , like there were once with all the knights and commanders talking about the war and ricth was behind maxi and maxi jump cause she didn't saw him and he make her uncomfortable and he laughed am i making you nervous? hebaron and yulixion intervine since riftan wasnt theres ,their firt meeting in book two he was rude too and when riftan warn him no to get close to maxi according to my google tranlation richt called her bitc* he was also rude to agnes he is so unlikable he make everyone annoyed even the other commanders about his physical he is the tallest theres a myth how balto are descendents from a mythical animal it was a lion ? Idk but Annette? Say rather then a mythical creature they look more like barbarians
    Me too...i read on this forum about how the author commented on her blog how agnez admire ruth and ruth mistook her for aboy because she used to have short hair and i suppose she was disappointed how he left the tower maybe agnez had a crush on him but..... in the novel there were times were what she said o her actions hide other purpose like when she went to anatol to see how it was and to take riftan to the capital it was the king's order so when maxi had mana depletion she try to convice her to go to the capital and to take classes with a great wizard if she leave anatol riftan would follow her too and she knew,, she also told her how her father wanted to marry her off to keep riftan close to the royal family i thought she was honest with that ,maxi leaving for norniu was also because the royal family didn't want to lose their most powerful knight agnez is such an important character in the book she has so much influence in the main couple but there were other times when i think she was genuine she tried to convice riftan to keep maxi in the first war and help her making her a wizard from the royal knights after maxi's miscarriage she took her to her castle and took care of her bring healers and make her take medicine to recover until ... the duke arrive she apologize in her father's name and told her how sorry she was imo was a mix of guilt and pity in book two she was insensitive like ruth said and i dont see max too fond of her like she was in book one ,i still like agnez i dont think she has feelings for riftan ir try to hurt max on purpose like making her jealous but because of her status she is clueless

13. MariaDolens

MariaDolens Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't repost any of the works direct anywhere without permission
    https://archiveofourown.org/tags/상수리나무 아래 | Under the Oak Tree (Webcomic)/works

Please don't repost the chapters anywhere without explicit permission

https://archiveofourown.org/tags/상수리나무 아래 | Under the Oak Tree (Webcomic)/works

https://r.mangaowls.com/reader/6323...RUz8e5gntckw==&s=aHR0cHM6Ly9tYW5nYW93bC5uZXQ=

the english writer likes this.
  14. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, unfortunately, we can’t share word for word translation, as a respect to the author’s wishes. We only post summaries or even just our favorite scenes here. Hehe If you’d like to know more about chapter 124, @covertcookie has made an adept summary in page 277.

15. muramirasol

muramirasol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, so I'm new to the forum, although I'm a long time UTOT fan. I have like a meme archive of stuff that I'd like to share with y'all here and give a bit of a laugh, but I can't directly upload stuff here for some reason I can only post a link, so can anyone help me in making I guess a video or picture into a link? I literally only have one friend who reads this along with me and we make and share these memes with each other all the time and I figure you guys would enjoy them too

For reference since these two are already in link form:
    Riftan trying to act like Maxi's mere presence is not setting him off and putting up a cold front:
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CU4mtvCthUq/?utm_medium=copy_link

VS Riftan any other time in the series before Maxi left for the World Tower:
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTvIGi7FPcs/?utm_medium=copy_link

A deconstructed synopsis of the locked up after the banquet chapters with Riftan and Maxi, respectively:
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYxi7p4BNkN/?utm_medium=copy_link

16. LadyJellan

LadyJellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I appreciate the people in this forum. Thank you for teaching us how to sign up with Ridibooks and sharing some tips. I’m not only hooked with UTOT but with our Korean Novels too.
    I didn’t expect that there are a lot of wonderful novels out there. No wonder why Korean dramas are big hit. But I’m not a fan of dramas bcoz of subtitles sorry. Thank you all

17. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa will be updated every 10th, 20th, and 30th, however, there will also be a short break every 4 episodes. We have to wait ><

mj209 and YesA17 like this.
  18. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 125 is up!! It has Quahels pov and Riftans pov.

19. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers? So excited when it comes to Quahel and ofc Riftan too

Cuacksh likes this.
  20. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh… Chapter 125 is intense. I’m so scared for Quahel. As him and his knights/paladins are looking for the warlocks, they encountered ghouls and monsters. Quahel is super strong y’all. Haha but what gave me goosebumps was when he killed the monster with his whip (with flame power haha). When he was about to move forward cause he just killed a big monster, hundreds or thousands of sketons or zombies started to resurrect again in the foot of the mountain. Damn, I hope he is safe. Kuahel, huhu hot daddy.

but im so scared. Really, we re only looking at like 13 knights against thousands of ghouls. I’m pretty sure Riftan and the gang might be forced to help . Actually, Quahel will be forced to retreat for now. Duh, 12 knights and him? No way! I am with you Quahel!!! You’re right to leave noooowww!

and hebby and uslin showed up, they are teasing Riftan. But I love the last moment, the cliffhanger when Maxi showed up and is not afraid to show her affection, like a kid, she kissed him. And also Riftan ran to her. Haha they are like in their honeymoon stage once again.

edited: it’s not really good with the northern peeps and pope! Something bad is going to happen. To those asking about the sweet scene: so what happened is, while Uslyn, Hebby, and Riftan are talking, Riftan saw Maxi walking in the garden, he absentmindedly walked to the railing. Haha and then hebby noticed it and be like, okay we will let you go now and he tapped his shoulder. and Riftan hurriedly jumped off the railing. Maxi smiled at her husband. He ran to her and embraced her and then she kissed him.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022