Recommendations BL Novels where Shou leaves 'uninterested' Gong, then Gong realizes he likes Shou

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by thegodsdespiseme, Feb 1, 2022.

1. thegodsdespiseme

thegodsdespiseme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, first-time poster here! I don't usually read this kind of dog blood, but I'm gonna indulge myself for once and read one.

Does anyone know any novel where Shou loves Gong very much and stays by his side(arranged marriage, etc.), but the Gong is 'doesn't like/uninterested/cold'? Then one day Shou realizes Gong would never return his feelings and runs away/divorce. After Shou runs away, Gong realizes his feelings and tries his best to bring back Shou. It should also be a HE.

Other examples of what kind of story I want to find is:
    • The Horror Movie Male Lead’s Winter (Yes, I know it's kind of different but the Shou did 'run away'.)
    • After the Stand-in Shou Faked His Death (I haven't read this but the synopsis explains everything.)

Sorry, I'm really bad at going into details but I hope I could find something similar to this. Thank you!

vicauc, Aniv2008 and Fairlady1996 like this.
  2. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thegodsdespiseme likes this.
  3. Tecchan123

Tecchan123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Childish Flower

4. tabushechka

tabushechka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well. it is not like it is the whole plot dealing with partings and dog bloodness but in These years in Queat of Honor they both kinda lost seven years for nothing being far far away from each other and both try to compensate the years afterwards