Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We've seen Popo in the manhwa

SofiyeJaan, mewylve and AnniePoo like this.
  2. Jin30

Jin30 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but i wanna see them all three ^_^ im sure it will be super funny when they arguing with each other like in their monster lang hehe

SofiyeJaan, mewylve and DOHere like this.
  3. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! This helps a lot!

4. LOTTILO

LOTTILO Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! I just wanna ask that are there going to be any updates on the MTL or TL here in this forum? The latest update is chapter 123 and it's been a couple of weeks since the latest update:notlikeblob:. Thanks!

aydh03 likes this.
  5. ltsanchai

ltsanchai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Le_Tired is currently working on chap124 and 125. Probably we can share the TL version of those chapters this week (but it still depends on her availability since she’s really busy now) She emailed me last week and told me that recently she’s been working overtime and she’s going through unexpected personnel changes at her work that’s why she have a hectic workload...

I’m already done mtling up to chp127, but it took some time... well to be honest it really took more time than we can imagine lol kidding aside its not easy to edit and translate those mtled version thanks to Le_Tired doing this for us, so were very sorry for the delay.

aydh03, Yodiliana, _vivy and 14 others like this.
  6. LOTTILO

LOTTILO Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no! Please don't be sorry and I really appreciate you guys' effort in translating this! No rush! I'm just curious cuz it's been a while since the latest updates. Please take your time! No rush! Thank you!

aydh03, Ladyardnahc, Jukki and 3 others like this.
  7. Cayenasainty

Cayenasainty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elena answered after a very long time.

"It will depend on who wears it."

"Okay."

Right. That's right.

I thought it was needlessly cold, but it was a surprisingly good piece of fabric, right?

A single smile spread across the lips of Ivan, who turned his gaze straight away.

Then, when he realized that Camu was looking at him with a very bewildered look, he looked straight at him.

"Why are you opening your dog's eyes? The head of this horse's ass....."

"Krrrrrrrrrrrr...."

The growl, which seemed to vibrate to the bone, was not the sound of Camu, of course.

In an instant, the surroundings became dark, and I wondered if the sky was doing what it was meant to be.

Humans who looked up spontaneously with the fear that chatter was cooling down, eventually reeping out of the dark, came across an uncommon monster who was staring intently at the east side of the mountain with only its head pulled out.

"Ai, what is it, you're a dragon cub."

"Don't disturb me for today, your father has worked hard...."

“Krrrrrr… Kak, Kak , Kyaha hak!”

It was then.

It seems that it was fatally offensive that Rube threw out a nonsensical joke about Izek about his father, secretly and great at a peek meeting.

Join and enjoy the scenery of the married couple, the frost dragon, who was staring at me, wanted to use the cam cam at once, so it was not like he was voicing.

White gooey foam and tangled little crumbs fell over the heads of the Northern Supreme Paladins.

The hair was damp, but everyone just closed their eyes like that.

Isn't it your opponent?

"What the hell did you pick up and eat?"

"....Looking at the shape of the bones, it looks like a turkey. But do you eat anything like that?"

"Isn't he supposed to be breathing?"

“You, you…!”

It was then that Andymion, who was gazing at the wet pieces that flowed down his cheeks, suddenly poked at the frost dragon.

Everyone was shocked by this unexpected act.

"Ah, surprise. What are you doing? Are you crazy?"

“You, you!”

“Why is your brother suddenly like this? Hey, aren't you're crazy?"

"Everyone, be quiet!"

• • •

Along with frost flowers, there were flowers growing by eating Maggi in full bloom around the feet.

Silence fell for a while as the couple, reunited after a long time, sat side by side on a flat rock in the middle of the garden.

To be precise, it just sounded like a cough.

"Uhm, uhm."

“Iss, do you have a cold?”

"...... No."

"Then a little squishy?"

"........"

"I can't, after all, this cloak is for you."

"It's okay, it's really okay!"

As I pretended to take off the cloak that was wrapped around my shoulders, the guy who had been staring at the horizon the whole time and coughing all the time looked at me hastily.

Hell, you're only choosing things that don't suit you today. Why do you keep smiling?

“Is that so? I hope you keep coughing. I also wanted to know if the clothes were cold."

Since we couldn't miss this good opportunity to make fun of ourselves, as soon as we trembled, our consistent husband immediately started shooting at me as if he was going to eat me.

Then, after a while, it's not just the sound of being proud of yourself.

"I am the best paladin in the north."

"..... So?"

"There is no need to be cold, this is it."

"........"

"I don't know if my heart is cold."

"Why is your heart cold?"

"Of course, it's because I've been working in a solitary workshop all winter."

Contrary to me, who was suspicious of my ears, Izek was doing well without even blinking an eye.

Are you aware of what you are talking about now?

"And again..."

"Again?"

Isuke, who faintly blurred the end of his words, fell. He scratched his head and lowered his gaze.

It looks really awkward, it's modest, and it's kind of shy.

Hmm, no matter how long it has been, this is a bit strange. What the hell is that dreadful determination that Andy Mion spoke of? This is probably not a picnic basket.

I didn't take my eyes off of my husband, whom I didn't know about, and started to peel off the sandwich wrapper from the basket he had brought.

For some reason, all these were cute things....

"By the way..."

"Yes?"

"That...... Did you eat it?"

"Are you eating with me right now?"

The northern best paladin was silent for a moment. Look, Mr. Iske van Omerta.
    Why is the protagonist, who has always been well-behaved, like this?

"How's your body?"

"Didn't I say it was okay before?"

"Yeah, but…"

“You must have already heard from Sergei.”

"I'm not sure about that quack ....."

"Because you're not sure, have you been doing your own handicraft all this time? You say your heart is cold, so your hair doesn't shine once?"

“No, that’s…”

"I know, I know. Besides, you can't tell me that you must have been very busy."

Who will be the king of the north? Where have you heard this line a lot?

It was then that Izek grabbed my arm as I was about to bite into the food while swallowing a laugh.

The momentum was so desperate that I was startled.

"I mean, it's not like that."

"Yes?"

"I'm honestly....."

The guy who keeps talking in a haphazard way moves his gaze towards my sandwich unexpectedly.

Exactly, I looked at my left hand holding a sandwich.

"I regret this."

His voice was so determined and calm, I thought I had heard mistakes for a moment.

"My hand?"

"No! The ring."

"........."

"Not just the ring, but the whole wedding."

I opened my mouth for a moment and stared at the sharp ruby-colored eyes in the distance.

Yes, the wedding was a proxy marriage, and the wedding ring was also prepared in Romagna..... But back then, it was the past that had no choice but to be.

Because our relationship was destined to begin like that. Suddenly, I start to feel anxious.

If Isuke wants to erase all traces of Cesiare from his relationship with me...

"But Izz, it was an unavoidable situation at that time....."

"No, no, I don't mean that! Oh, damn it! Why am I like this?"

I wondered when I would have made people uneasy, and suddenly I was all alone as I watched the guy ripped his hair out and scolded himself.

Anyway, one of those guys who always come and go.

"If it's not that you regret marrying me, what do you mean you regret it?"

"........ Damn, I didn't mean to regret it. So I'm trying to do something stupid to start over...."

"Then?"

"Somehow, it's close to reflection."

"........."

"Yeah, that's right. On the contrary, there are times when I want to ask if you really have no regrets."

A bitter and sweet light flashed around his eyes as he scratched his head again. I just stared blankly at it.

Then, after a while, I barely opened my mouth.

"If so, what will you do?"

"..... Don't even dream!"

"Pu ha ha ha ha!"

Unsurprisingly, I immediately grabbed my stomach and burst into laughter at the sight of his eyes flashing like a reaper from the abyss.

Izek's face, who was looking at me from afar, slowly began to turn red.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You, pua hahaha! I'd rather say if not..."

“You mean, since the last time I’ve been serious about people, but I keep… Oh don't laugh! I'm a guy like this, what should I do? At first... Ruby!"

Ah, surprise.

My husband, who had been growling with a very speculative expression on his face, suddenly stretched out one of his arms, and for a moment I became the size of a pea.

It wasn't until a few seconds later that I realized the embarrassing fact that I had almost collapsed from laughing frantically.

The sandwich fell over the bushes.

"..... Oh, did you save me again?"

"It's over."

I kept a smirk as Izek clicked his tongue and pulled me back to sit on his lap.
    In an instant, the position was reversed. I can't go on like this.

"As expected, my knight-"

"Stop it."

"Why? My knight, my king-"

"Ah, a little…."

I was very satisfied with the way the ear of the guy who turned his head to avoid it was dyed with a fresh red crab.

I don't know why I'm so weak against this.

"There is no such thing as regret, idiot. So are you ready to ascend the throne, Your Majesty?"

"That sounds like the first question I should ask...."

Huh? What kind of nonsense is this all of a sudden?

He paused and finally looked back at me slowly.

The gaze that had fluctuated awkwardly all day had finally changed to the deep and solid thing I knew.

Suddenly, I remembered the afternoon of the last time the two of us cared for a frost dragon with growing pains together in Rom's cave.

He looked like he was starting to yearn for something while suppressing his anger towards my parents and my uncle.

"Because if it wasn't for you in the first place, I wouldn't have even thought of doing it. And......"

"......"

"Even if you say you have no regrets, we didn't even have a proper wedding, and we couldn't even do it properly for you in a mess from the start..."

"......"

Hmmm, I don't think I know exactly what you're trying to say.

The guy who glanced at my pouty expression sighed briefly and held out my wrist slightly.

The wind automatically lowered his gaze. And I just froze.

“So what I mean is….. Be my queen.”

Was that the one you've been thinking about all day? I swallowed dry saliva and blinked.

Two pairs of gold rings shining brilliantly in the rough palms.

A red gem that is particularly vivid. The workmanship stands out.

Don't tell me.....

"I don't think this is it."

"It's true. A tribute to Satan's minions. It's so big that I thought I could make something else with the leftovers."

"When the hell did something like this… it's okay to be like this, right?"

How ironic that the wedding ring of the king, who came from the family belonging to the strongest divine possession, and from the northern highest paladin of Eda, was crafted from the jewels the Frost Dragon had devoured.

Well, it's all ironic from me.

“At first, I was going to make a storage for you, but I can’t give up the coffin to that cheeky guy.... Ehum, do you like it?“

You call that a question?

I shook my head and pretended to roll my eyes.

The guy who was slowly examining my complexion was a little startled.

"Is this why you've been so fussy all day?"

"Not all day...."

"You hide and don't show up?"

“It wasn’t something I was hiding…”

scratch scratch.

He scratched the back of his head and blushed. Laughter erupted.

"Is it ok for the queen of Brittany to be the woman who has a cave dragon's heart embedded in it instead of a divine core, Popo Lee and Griffin are runaway friends, and the frost dragon wants to play with them?"

“If you put it that way, I’m the one who rode the frost dragon and smashed the papal court. You guys are misunderstood, but thanks to you, I also know that it's not fun to touch you like this."

"......."

"A dark and exciting secret is a basic skill of every royal family."

That's plausible. Do the couple look alike? Because the word is clearing flowing water.

I said nothing more, rested my head on his chest, and extended my fingers.

The hand that had been fiddling with my wrist moved carefully to my hand.

The feeling of the original old ring falling out and the new ring taking its place....
    As much as the texture is pleasant, the original ring was also to be treasured. Because thanks to that we met.

It's a dark and exciting secret, so you can't even guess what will happen next, what the future of this world will look like that has changed from what you originally knew, I still can't even guess whether this was allowed to me, but.....

Oddly enough, I'm not afraid at all.

The jewel placed on the ring finger shimmered in a clear, deep red light.
    His eyes, as he took my hand and kissed each finger, were also sparkling with the same color of light.

I got stung again.

I muttered a little playfully as my heart suddenly felt like it was beating fast.

"It is an honor, my lord."

He let go of my hand and pulled me tight with his arms and hugged me. My body was completely buried.

“If I were a king, you would be mine…”

A loud whisper echoed in my ear.

It was close to an oath.

A smile spread across my lips as I turned my eyes and looked up at the spring sky.

How to make my husband on my side <Complete>

8. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

9. Thyredd

Thyredd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoils. Too much chemistry for these two. Gaah. I can't. I love how our Ruby is so easy going. Teasing Iz here and there. Mh, if its okay with you, could you please also spoil to us the chapter where Iz' POV around when our Ruby was kidnapped? We will appreciate it a loooot....

Thank you soooo much again.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    AnniePoo likes this.
  10. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it, I just realized that this story is inspired by the story of Lucrezia Borgia, hehe and it's not even that hard not to spot, was I under the rocks all this time.

Jukki, mewylve, Ggukiieee and 2 others like this.
  11. raxellayoo

raxellayoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    izek becoming king, is that mean he is king of the north (still a duchy) or literal king? as he's king's nephew

12. Novelhellsing

Novelhellsing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to that asshole knight that treats the Fmc like crap?

Emma626 likes this.
  13. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he becomes king of the north, because the king's wife is pagan and her child is not able to succeed the throne because of the nobles's opposition.

Was it Lorenzo? Anyways his sister is sent to a monastery but I don't quite remember what happened to him, I know for a fact that izek beat the shit out of him....

Jukki, aydh03, beazacha and 5 others like this.
  14. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoiled me how he died and which chapter? I read one of spoiler and honestly I quite like him from that spoiler…

Emma626 likes this.
  15. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, maybe i missed it when reading... but how did they closed freya's poisoning case?? Did the author just let it just like that?? With pope and ruby as a main suspect

16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Myeah, they didn't find the perpetrator...-_-

beazacha and Nekozzzzzzzz like this.
  17. Criztalzs

Criztalzs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Freya's brother reaction after he found about how fl is treated ? Did he feel guilty about what he had done to her ?ʕ•ٹ•ʔ

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    Monalisa likes this.
  18. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    nope
    once an idiot, always an idiot

19. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, I mean we don't really need his reaction, but we do need a right punishment. Till now I still can't digest the fact that there's no detail to how those motherfuc**es suffer. Ugh

20. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit of a rant but Reading the newest manhwa chapter really does bring my blood to a boil. Damn that dumbass Lorenzo and his blindass affection. What an idiot.

Still cry when Ruby smile happily as Popo took her away to her first freedom :blob_teary:

Jukki, AnniePoo, Bonzai and 5 others like this.