Spoiler Life as a Tower Maid: Locked up with the Prince / Living as a Maid in Confinement

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Tiis_Ganda

Tiis_Ganda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh. The ML said that he met his first love when he was a kid. And that person has a warm eyes/smile.
    This makes sense!
    FL went to the past and met the ML when he was a kid!!!

2. awwaash

awwaash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you please update more in the future

3. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translation!

4. MissTia1205

MissTia1205 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the age difference between the FL and Albert? I mean...who is older???

Liya khan likes this.
  5. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like there's a lot of things that aren't said yet in the story.

awwaash likes this.
  6. awwaash

awwaash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same I don’t know why but I feel like that the king will know about Rose changes and he will drag her out of the tower. Also because she’s a black wizard or something she will be in a lot of troubles and Albert will definitely defend her :(
    That’s what I think I don’t really know what will happened after chapter 41

Elisee and iamwhoami like this.
  7. MissTia1205

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally wanna know how Albert fell in love with the FL and also wanna read more of his monologues about her. :aww::blobpats:

awwaash and iamwhoami like this.
  8. Chorkie

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw earlier in the thread that the original Rose (bad rose) takes her body back and our Rose gets her OG body back. Does Albert see her in her OG body? How does he react to Bad Rose back in her body? What does he do? Does our Rose stay in her OG body?

Pochoclo likes this.
  9. MissTia1205

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL has two different appearances on the novel covers - one has brown hair and the other has white hair. If we take into consideration the FL's personality, the brown haired appearance matches her the best. But the second cover not only have a white haired FL, but also an all grown up Hayang/Blanc (the dragon) as well as Albert. So I guess the brown haired appearance belongs to the real Rose :blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused: As for the FL getting back her original body...guess we will have to wait for an accurate answer to that question :hmm::hmm::hmm: Personally speaking, I genuinely want the FL to get her original body back. She is a really adorable, sweet, and lovable girl :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: I love her funny remarks! They are so relatable! Especially her remarks about food is life and that breathing itself is an exercise :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: She doesn't deserve the hostility that others direct at her just because she is possessing the body of a villainous woman :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

10. Chorkie

Reading List:
    Link
    I also really want her to have her original body back! I think the reason her hair changed is because she made a contract with Blanc....?

Pochoclo and Magical Forest like this.
  11. MissTia1205

Reading List:
    Link
    That's highly possible :blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt: Why didn't I think about this before someone spelt it out for me? :hmm::hmm::hmm: Am I secretly an idiot? :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: I wish this novel had illustrations like Becoming A Villain's Family, The Male Lead's Fake Sister, and The Duke's Daughter Trained A Wild Beast have:blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded: I wanna see the scenes of the tension between Albert and our FL :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Especially the scenes where they kissed and Albert showing his yandere side :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    Aguni_Erina, Chorkie and Wr3n like this.
  12. awwaash

awwaash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though I have seen the two posters I never realized that they are different :blobrofl:
    + I definitely agree with u

13. Chorkie

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleeeasee!!:blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

14. nee3n

nee3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting... :blobpopcorn:

Chorkie likes this.
  16. Rubyn_

Rubyn_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, here are chapter 42–45
    Episode 42.

Returning to the room, I lay in bed. I was tired, so I couldn't wait to sleep. Changing into thin pajamas with the help of the maid, I agonized over Albert's appearance.
    ···Isn't the real Albert the light of God? But Albert, for a moment, soon questioned Rosé, the original owner of the body, asked one tail after another.
    There was little additional explanation because she was only an extra to be murdered by Albert in the first place. I now know the process of her entering the tower, but there were many questions that had not yet been solved. How did Rosé become a black wizard? How did the Black Wizard hide his identity when the seeds are now dry after being executed one by one? How did she, who was just a maid, know about black magic? Was there someone like a teacher? When and how did you meet such a person?
    There were too many embarrassing parts for Rose. Come to think of it, the memory of her life has never been vivid. It was just blurry as if looking over a hazy fog. I tried to think hard, but nothing came to mind. I finally gave up. The eyelids were also getting heavier. Let's sleep first. Let's sleep well and think when we wake up tomorrow. It'd be nice to wake up around 7 o'clock, right? Porridge to Albert, who will be lying down.
    Because I have to make something and give it to him. I lay down checking the time. Strangely, even without a watch, the time to wake up was consistently well matched. Was there abalone? I thought it would be nice to make abalone porridge if there was one, but I realized that I didn't even know if there was rice here. I've been on the tower for too long, so I'm thinking like this. And since this is the duke's castle, there are chefs who can fit Albert's taste better than I do. I tend to trust experts more than I do.
    It would be better to leave the food behind and go and take care of it early tomorrow morning. I closed my eyes covering the sleeping white sheep with a blanket. The cozy bed was much better than the one on the tower, but why? I couldn't sleep easily. The soft texture, which was different from the attic floor, felt heterogeneous. I've been out of the tower for a while, but I've never stayed out like this. Until now, I only thought I wanted to come out of the tower, but later, I might miss it.
    There will always be memories of the ordinary daily life of thinking about food and talking to each other and falling asleep. If you leave the tower, you may miss it because you know you can't go back to those days. My eyelids gradually closed. I fell asleep quickly because my body seemed tired for a while. ***
    "Um··."
    No one asked me to do it, but my eyes opened on their own. I glanced at the clock, predicting the time now. As expected, it was 7 a.m., the time I always wake up. After coming down from bed, I looked out the window. The water near the window seemed to tell the weather outside. Maybe it's because it's winter, but it's not bright outside yet. Through the dim light, I could see snow sitting down all over the world. This place was really like a castle in a fairy tale. Shall we have a staring contest with Hayang before we go back? I'm thinking about useless things.
    And I started to change my clothes. The maid helped me and told me that I could have breakfast whenever I wanted. But I had an important schedule than breakfast. I'll be back later. She said and bit the maid.
    "Let's go, Hayang!" It became a habit for a sleepy Hayang to wake up at this time.
    "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." Hayang jumped into my arms, and I walked in the hallway holding Hayang in my arms.
    There were fewer people walking around the hallway than I thought. Liam seemed to have bitten people in time for Albert's coming. So that his existence is not revealed. Albert's room was the largest room on the dead end road down the hallway where my room was located. It was fortunate that it was an easy road for me to visit alone. The corridor of the castle was like a maze, so there were many areas that were still difficult to know. Should we feed them food? It's better to prepare wet towels. What do I do when he's sick in the tower?
    I made fun of him by recalling whether he gave it to me. As I walked through the hallway, I saw a person pacing in front of the door. Is he standing to protect Albert? While staring at someone, I realized that it was Schubert. Perhaps he had finished his morning training, and his face was fresh wiping his sweat with a handkerchief. The fresh appearance of a young person still seemed like the main character in a youth movie. It's nice to see you for a day. I ate sujebi and played with Hayang yesterday, so my vigilance has eased.
    Will it be? I called Schubert happily.
    "Baron!"
    "Oh, your maid." Schubert turned his head around, and when he found me, he nodded and muttered seriously.
    "....I have a name, too." "I don't think I need to call you. Oh, did I say white? The cat said, "Schubert, who easily passed my protest, looked at the white cat in my arms.
    His eyes glinted. You're a human being who likes and dislikes. It was clear that the keywords entered by the robot Schubert were only "lower maid" and "Hayang's guardian," but not me. Yes, I answered and said the matter.
    "I'm here to see the prince."
    "Let's go in. Because the servant told me to let you in whenever I wanted."
    "Thank you!"
    "...But does the cat go in, too?"
    "Oh? That··."
    At Schubert's words, I paused. Come to think of it, Hayang is afraid of Albert. Also, you will be worried when you see a person sick.
    "Hayang, do you want to wait here or go in?" I gave Hayang a choice. Hayang answered without even thinking.
    "Here I am···." Albert seems to be scared. I decided to leave Hayang here and go in. I naturally cross Hayang to Schubert.
    "Of course, please!" "Of course, no." Are you making me work now?"
    "No, I'm begging you. I care about Hayang very much, but the Baron looked at her with great confidence yesterday.
    "....I see." Schubert, who had a short face for a moment, hugged Hayang, accepting the following words. His expression holding Hayang in his arms was so happy. Hayang also rubbed her body to see if Schubert liked it.
    Oh, I almost got jealous. I thought I was the closest to white.
    "Oh, there is a nanny inside, inside, and below."
    "Oh, can we take care of her together?"
    "Hmm... It's up to you," Schubert said, instead of answering me to do so. Here, I was obsessed with an unknown anxiety. What is this feeling? I shook my head and opened the door.
    "Who is it?" I heard an unfamiliar voice and raised my head. A strict-looking grandmother, who looked at least in her 60s, was sitting next to Albert's bed.
    "Hello, I'm a person who serves the prince."
    "I'm Greten, who was your nanny. I would have said I would take you."
    "You talked to me yesterday." Greten raised her eyebrows as if she didn't agree with me at all.
    She looked as stubborn as the dark wrinkles on her face. It was just right to say that people show their personality in their impressions as they get older.
    "You seem to have heard his empty words sincerely."
    "I heard it sincerely because you were sincere." I replied with a smile. How many people accept what they said with their lives as empty words? Greten snorted and ground a wet towel on Albert's forehead. Even if you're arguing with me, God.
    It was well seen that Sir was leaning toward Albert. The nanny was clearly shaped.
    "Who do you think would know better about degradation, you and me who spent only months together on the tower?" Greten seems to have already known about my existence. I have a headache at the contemptuous face and the arrogant words. I don't like this kind of emotional exhaustion. I erased a smile around my mouth and answered in a gentle voice.
    "I don't think time explains everything. I think a short encounter could be his everything." I came close to Albert. As expected, the condition was not good. He was soaked in sweat and couldn't open his eyes properly. The guilt got worse because it seemed worse than a while ago.
    "You can't say that if you know what I've seen of you!" Greten, who was embarrassed by what I said, trembled and continued.
    "The prince I served was a person who cared about everything."
    "He seemed interesting on the outside unless it was his own business, but he was indifferent inside."
    "There seems to be a stark difference between Albert that Greten knows and Albert that I know.
    "Please remember what we just talked about." And lastly, don't you really regret sending me out now? I think the prince I know wants me to be there."
    Wow, I think I said something really cheesy! You'll regret it if you let me go! The refined version! But this was actually for Greten. I was really here to follow Albert.
    "Sigh, your servant?" You'll feel most comfortable when there's no one around. That's why I'm here." Well, I tried until the end.
    "Then I'll get going."
    "Come on, go ahead."
    "I don't like noisy things."
    That's how I was kicked out. When I came out, I couldn't see Schubert. Instead, Sijong, who I saw yesterday, greeted me while looking at me.
    "Is something wrong?"
    "No. Just ··." Scratching my head, I was lost in thought. I think Schubert went to play with Hayang. I can't stand by Albert today.
    "Can you take me to the study?" It looks like it's time to read a book after a long time.

Episode 43.

There were books in the tower, but the type was limited. Among them, there were no books that interested me. But now the story was different. I remembered the story I talked to Albert yesterday. In addition to the black magic, there were several questions that asked him. It could be annoying, but Albert explained step by step. Like when we were talking about dragons. Looking at that, it's clear that Greten didn't see it well earlier.
    The core of the question I asked Albert yesterday was 'magic'. I'm sorry and burdened to receive only from Albert every time. Rejecting his mind and only getting help is like giving him useless hope. Even through yesterday's conversation, I knew that hiding Rosé, a black wizard, was quite a big deal for Albert, adding to the burden. I recalled the conversation I had with Albert yesterday.
    "Can I handle magic?"" Rose Artiers' original status remains unchanged. Albert looks at my pension and land.
    Proudness does not change blood vessels. But magic is a different story. Mysterious power that cannot be explained by science. It was also true that he was attracted to such power. Albert's actual magic use was also fascinating. When I lived alone later, I thought it would be nice to be able to protect my body with magic. If possible, I wanted to pay back the light of my heart to Albert. I can see Hayang's original appearance, and this body I possessed was originally a black wizard, so I thought it would be possible for me to learn magic. Albert opened his eyes wide as if surprised by what I said.
    "What's wrong with magic?" I replied calmly when he hinted.
    "I think learning will help protect my body, and I'll use it well later."
    "I think I can help the prince."
    "...The black wizard has a mana in his body, so he can try it. But I don't want to recommend the wizard because he has too much ability and variation in his natural talent."
    Then Albert, who crossed his arms, looked at me still.
    "There must be a reason why you suddenly want to learn."
    "Because I only receive it every time. I also want to help the prince once later."
    "I think you're still helping him enough." I had no memory of doing anything to him. If you gave me food, I would give it to you, but I didn't help you because I was going to eat it with you. Albert quietly said a word to me.
    "Peaceful daily life." Then he told me to go to bed. I vaguely knew that the boring and sometimes frustrating times felt completely different for Albert.
    ··But that's it, and I still want to learn magic. However, it was unclear whether Albert would teach me because he sent me out without telling me more about magic. You can't always lean on Albert. I'd better look for it myself. The place where King Sijong guided me was the eastern tower of the castle. The road was complicated, but strangely familiar.
    "Isn't this the way to the kitchen"?
    "Yes, that's right."
    "Ah···." Good for you. I should stop by the kitchen later to make a simple snack. Even if you can't stand by Albert, you can at least deliver food to him. Greten won't be able to stop it either. On one side of my mind, I had a uncomfortable feeling. I wonder if I should have stayed there even if I fought with Leten more and forced him to stay there. It felt strange because it was the first time I was away from Albert this long. I did so even though I knew that this should be taken for granted unless I accepted him.
    I seemed to have gotten too used to a world where only he and Hayang exist.
    "Do you want me to go in together and find a book?"
    "Well, can I look it up by myself first?" I was curious about what kind of place the study was, and I thought it would be good to spend time.
    "Okay." I hope you have a good time. Si-jong, who took me to the study, has become distant from bowing. Except for the windows everywhere, the space covered with books seemed to have entered the tree. A wall covered in reddish brown. The smell of books everywhere calmed my mind.
    "Strangely, it reminds me of the tower."
    The books in the bookshelf were neatly arranged as if they had come to the library. I think there must be a book about magic. I decided to look at each one. Crouching in front of the bookshelf, I raised my head in an unfamiliar voice.
    "What's going on here?" When I raised my head, I saw Liam staring at me, organizing black hair suitable for the setting of the northern great force.
    "I'm here to find a book about wizards and dragons."
    "I understand that you called me."
    "Oh, I was kicked out because you were so stubborn."
    In my words, Liam crossed his arms and sighed. Greten muttered again, saying,
    "It seems that she has shown this behavior more than once." He may have volunteered to play a role in defeating women twisted around Albert. Of course, Albert wouldn't have wanted to. The appearance of Liam leaning slightly against the bookshelf was a picture. He looked like a puppy with droopy eyes like Schubert, but he felt sharper than gentle. This man, who was full of cold wind just standing there, was really like a northern great air force···, or northern duke.
    "Yes, so I'm going to see you again in the evening. It's something that the prince ordered."
    Liam opened his eyes loosely. Looking at his expression, he seemed to have more business.
    "...How are you going to live when you get out of the tower?" I blinked at a sudden question. Didn't Albert talk about the contract we made? I thought we'd talk to each other about that much. No. I might have hidden it because I expected my image to get worse. But in fact, it didn't matter. At the heart of the question is, why does Liam ask this question?
    "I know what you're worried about." At what I said, Liam's eyes were as thin as snakes. Eyes that can be seen through the narrow forehead.
    The light was cool.
    "How do you know?"
    "I didn't say anything."
    "Because I noticed that I was supplementing the prince on the tower. I wonder if you're afraid that I'll stay with the prince and make unfair demands."
    "I can't explain what's around you by saying 'fear'. It's just my concern. But it was right." Thud, Liam approached me. Otherwise, the face shaded by the dark lighting was as cold as the North Pole.
    "I'm not sure how the person in front of me affects my lord." As expected, just because I'm good at cooking once, I wasn't a person to open my heart. Simple choux.
    For Bert, food and white meat seem to have been eaten.
    "Whether the impact is a good side,"
    ···I suddenly thought that the fact that there was no favor to me might work better. My thoughts are still unchanged. The time with Albert is also good, but living with him as a lover is separate. Previously, Greten's gaze and Liam's gaze crossed. The same was true of Schubert's gaze. I'm tired of dealing with people who are wary of me. If I didn't have a sense, I wouldn't know, so it's tiring to hand it over knowing what they think of me. I thought it wasn't just good because I had a good sense.
    However, it was clear that if Albert continued to approach me like this, my mind would eat up reason at some point. Albert is aware of this. So, he can relax and tell me to do everything. It's like the composure of those who have everything and have it. Then shouldn't I do something more? Not only by words, but by action. I opened my mouth in a low voice.
    "I know you're a good man, but I also know that I don't get along with him."
    "..."
    "If I tell you I want to leave quietly, will you help me?"
    "You want to leave?"
    "To a place where you can't meet the prince if possible." Liam tilted his head, as if he couldn't understand me.
    "I need a more detailed explanation. Are you going to commit a crime against your servant? Why are you avoiding degradation so much?"
    "Otherwise, I think the degradation will follow." Liam blinked. He, who had been silent for a long time, muttered.
    "I think I heard it wrong."
    "No, you heard it right."
    "I mean, I think he'll follow me."
    "...Are you such a capable chef?"
    The reason why Liam, who frowns a lot, rolled his head and thought about it was that much. It looks like yesterday's sujebi wasn't really bad. I didn't think I could tell you what Albert felt about me, so I glossed around moderately.
    "I guess so."
    "I think I heard a rumor a while ago that you cook a similar kind of dish."
    "Oh, there's something more important than that." Liam, who was lost in thought, knocked on the censorship worn on his waist, asked.
    "Why do you want to leave when your servant is so desperate? Is it because you really don't fit well with degradation?"
    "I think that's too much to say."
    "Self-objectification is very good."
    "It's necessary to live." I laughed at Liam's unexpected compliment. He was right. From the beginning of the contract, I didn't expect much. I only hoped for what I could have. That's probably one of Albert's favorite reasons. My nature of knowing my place and how to be complacent. So, Albert couldn't say anything about me acting like this.
    "It's hard to avoid your eyes, so I can't guarantee it, but let's talk about this again later."
    After a long silence, I nodded, saying thank you for Liam's words. Liam's eyes were loosened than expected. Liam also seemed to look good in this aspect. I bowed my head and said hello.
    "Thank you." If Duke Liam helps, things may work out easier. A good feeling for Liam rose up. To come to the study was because there was a book I was looking for! I decided to help Riam first.
    "But what book were you looking for? I'd like to help you if I could."
    "Ah, it's a book about dragons."
    "Dragon?"
    "Yeah, a dying baby dragon appeared in the capital," Liam said indifferently. But I wasn't indifferent.

Episode 44.

The word baby dragon was not important. The word 'dying' was the key. Albert said that the dragons certainly don't take care of each other. If so, even if Hayang was in a situation where her life was at stake, there would be no one but me to help. Thinking about it, the dying baby dragon did not feel like others. The eyes of me and Liam, who were pouting their mouths, met. He bowed his head slightly with an expressionless face and asked.
    "Oh, come to think of it, I think he was interested in dragons. Why is that?
    Liam has no ability to distinguish white sheep. Can I tell him about Hayang? All I know about dragons is what Albert heard. And Albert doesn't really like dragons.
    ···I think the biggest reason why I hate white cats is because I brought them. When I hesitated, Liam passed by me and looked at the bookshelf.
    "You don't have to say it." But if there's something I'm hiding on my side, I won't be able to get information from Liam. Moreover, I am in a position to ask Liam for help. Instead of being honest, I crushed the facts.
    "I know a baby dragon."
    "Ah." Liam, who replied briefly with a sour attitude to my words, looked back at me with his eyes wide open.
    "Do you have mana?"
    ···Is it that surprising? I nodded with a blank face.
    "I didn't know either, but I guess so."
    "I guess you didn't wake up properly. Oh, that's why I'm looking for a book about magic."
    "Yes, but why are you looking for a book about dragons?" Liam took out a thick book that looked 1,000 pages old from the bookshelf.
    "This is to check what happens when a baby dragon dies."
    "...What happens when it dies?"
    "Check it out on your own. Didn't Liam come to read a book?" As he opened the book, he sat down at the table and waved his hand at me. It was a sign not to talk to me anymore because I had to focus on reading now. Unlike Albert, who maintains a pinched and elegant posture when reading a book, Liam crossed the book page in a half-sitting position with his chin on his back. I didn't seem to like books very much. Looking at him wearing a knife in the castle, he seems to be a prosecutor, but he seems to like using his body rather than using his head.
    Liam's body was definitely good. Not as much as Albert. Then, what is Albert? Is it Namjoo's buff? Having been lost in the wrong way, I went back to the subject. Liam came in person even though it could cause other people to do so. That's how important it is to check. It seemed difficult to get a proper answer. When I saw books about dragons gathered next to the book he took out, I took out about three books and brought them to the table. Opening a book titled History of Dragon, I was surprised to see a huge dragon painted like an illustration. It didn't seem to exist in the world that it was huge enough to surpass the castle.
    Will white be able to change like this later on? Suddenly lost in thought, I realized that I had never imagined that Hayang would die. I said baby dragons are weak. Since I was always with Hayang, I actually had no time to think about this. I only thought about being with him when I went out to the tower. At the beginning of the book, the same information as Albert told me was written. As if he had memorized the whole book. The reasons for the death of baby dragons were also explained in detail, and there were many reasons. The closer you are to 500 years old, the lower the probability of dying for ridiculous reasons, but pain awaits you on your 500th birthday.

-After the baby dragon dies, the body destabilizes the surrounding mana and causes a disaster. It's like the last foot they cause. Causing a disaster after death is the only evidence that they existed. I felt queer. But why did Liam want to check this information? He said a dying baby dragon was found, not the body of the baby dragon.
    "...Why do you need this?" replied Liam, who was staring at me with one eyebrow up.
    "It's for me." The death of a baby dragon itself had a huge impact on the kingdom.
    "It's a pretty good bait," Liam said relentlessly.
    "Why don't you save your dying offspring?"
    "Unless there is a contractor, there is no way to save the dying dragon. And this is like Dragon's fate. Overcoming and overcoming death." We're just taking advantage of this opportunity for degradation. Liam, who spoke in a low voice, put the book back in place. He walked past me, dusting his hands slightly. Apparently, he doesn't want to be a contractor, so it's better to stay away. You may die in a disaster that occurs the moment you die."
    The book also warned of how painful it is to become a contractor for Dragon. It's a pain that people can't endure. The same words as Albert approached quite differently. When I first learned that Hayang was a dragon, I only wanted to make a lot of good memories before that so that I could overcome the ordeal when I turned 500. But now I don't know. This is because Hayang's death touched more than the pain written in print. It will be more so as the time spent with Hayang increases. Albert told me not to give too much love to White, but I give my heart to Albert.
    While trying not to, I could not ignore Hayang, who relieved me of loneliness. I wish Hayang lived there. I hope you will be happy with a skillful appearance like the dragon depicted on the first page. I didn't want it to pass by as a disaster. Contractor. I was lost in thought with my head stuck in the table.
    ····If I were a wizard, so I would do my best to learn magic for the rest of the year and become a contractor for Hayang. Can White live? If I use all the power of my life for a year? If you add 100 magicians and reduce your sleep?
    If not, wouldn't it be possible to learn from Albert? But at the same time I remembered Albert, I remembered him trying to abandon Hayang. I never seemed to prevent becoming a contractor. I think I should talk about it because I can't hide it from Albert for the rest of my life, but I think I need to look at the timing carefully. Otherwise, I had a very strong intuition that I would break up with Hayang. In front of me, I laughed and said it was okay, and I already imagined that I would finish everything afterwards.
    "Oh, you were still here!" I was lost in serious thought, and I heard a voice all the time. Let me turn my head.
    As if running fast, the sweaty Si-jong smiled and said.
    "I'm looking for you." With the help of my servant, I held several books about magic and dragon in my arms. Then he began to return to the room Albert was waiting for. Seeing that his steps were much faster than before, I predicted that Albert's mood would be unusual. Walking through the hallway, I saw the sun setting through the windows. At the same time, my stomach rumbled.
    ··· Come to think of it, I didn't eat anything. I thought it hadn't been long since I went to the study, but it was already evening. It seems that it took a long time because of the slow reading speed. I thought of Hayang who would be playing with Schubert.
    "Can you find a cat that goes around with me?" It's dinner time.
    "Okay. First of all, I'll look for it while you see the decline." The steps of life and death have accelerated. Along the maze-like path, I arrived in front of Albert's room again.
    "He's here!" The servant immediately opened the door and entered me.
    "Rose." The voice calling me rang like a tune. I looked at the place where I heard the voice. Similar to yesterday, there was Albert wearing a thin shirt that looked like a reflection. As if a wet towel had been placed up until just now, drowsy eyes attract people through wet and attached hair. The chair next to his bed where Greten was sitting was empty. Seeing that he was away, he seemed to know that I was right. The tray next to the chair was prepared with soup that seemed to be for Albert. I came during dinner time, so I'll do this much. I sat on a chair and put the book on the floor.
    And I picked up my spoon and prepared to help Albert eat. Albert's gaze touched my hand holding the spoon. He stared at me with his mouth closed. Like you're waiting to tell me first. Albert with no expression is scary. I slightly understood why the exhibition bell came to me.
    "Prince, I didn't come here on purpose. I was kicked out."
    "I heard it." I said it first, and Albert's eyes were loosened. However, the thin eyes still remained. Perhaps because of the dark shade on the long eyelashes, the eyes are exceptionally red.
    I pretended to cry with my shoulders down.
    "How much did the nanny say she knew better about the prince?"
    "Why didn't you say it?"
    "You know me much better," I paused at Albert's words. I thought it was hard to say that I really knew Albert better. I slipped back the horse.
    "I said time can't explain everything. ···I thought it would be worse to keep fighting in front of the sick prince. You have to rest in a quiet place," Albert blinked.
    "I guess you didn't think it would be worse without you."
    "..."
    "And why are you turning to the word that you know me better, Rose," Albert leaned toward me. His hand touched my cheek. His face came close in an instant. ···Contact. His hands were exceptionally hot. I stared at him with my breath in. At a distance between bottles where even breathing could be shared, Albert smiled and whispered.
    "Didn't you break your promise?"

Episode 45.

"Didn't you break your promise?" I was a little surprised to see Albert making excuses for his actions. Knowing that I accept his touch every time, he asked for my permission every time. At this point, I could have forgotten the contract, but he always looked at me. My heart beat went wild. It was like a scene from a movie that played slowly until Albert's neck, which exhaled while waiting for my answer, moved. I stared up at him and opened my mouth.
    "Prince, I said the best thing I could say in that situation."
    "It's the best thing I could say."
    "Time doesn't tell you everything, but I actually know about you. There seems to be a lot, but there isn't." It could have gone on as it is. To suit Albert's mood as usual, I made a mistake. It was enough to say and flatter him to do as he said. He is a prince, and I am not for one-dimensional reasons. Each other's values collide because they consume more emotions and are tired than expected. However, you can't bend and go in. It's even more so considering the fact that he thinks I'm special.
    I wonder if I really know myself. After leaving my precious family, I realized how hard it was to lose my loved one. Whether it's unintentional or arbitrary, it's hard to send someone who was part of my life. It is inevitable that the more you live in society, the more defensive you become and the more you consider the gains and losses. Experience makes a person a coward. Albert's eyes grew big. The red light filling the pupils was like a rose that was just blooming. I bowed my head and greeted politely.
    "I'm sorry I couldn't laugh as usual."
    "No."
    Albert, who thought it would be okay, immediately denied what I said. As I raised my head, Albert's eyes were seen bending. As if the disappointment has been resolved. Where?
    "Don't be sorry. I like this side better."
    "…This?"
    "Because the moment you showed your opinion, I fell in love with it." Albert delicately grabbed my chin as if handling a glass craft. Touching my chin with my index finger, he whispered.
    "As you said." Time doesn't explain everything. So I was jealous."
    "The fact that you are not the one who knows me best." His words flowed like the wind and filled my heart.
    "The fact that my nanny was able to kick you out without saying a word."
    "And the fact that you couldn't refute it, and that you didn't intend to." The sigh after finishing the last remark is like cigarette smoke. I stared at him blankly, caught off guard like the arrested criminal. Albert's half-closed eyelashes fluttered. He smiled self-helpfully.
    "You told me to do everything I can, but I'm not in my right shape."
    "I did it wrong."
    "I'm tired, so my thoughts seem to be impatient." I put my hands up and wrapped them over his hands holding my chin. Despite wrapping it with both hands, his hands revealed a completely different framework from mine.
    "I should've been there." I had to keep my promise, but I thought wrong. Since the prince said that, too.
    "I'm sorry, but I won't let this happen in the future." It's better to admit what I did wrong. Mistakes can occur, but how to accept them and move forward is more important.
    As he looked at him with solemn eyes and recalled his resolution, Albert muttered silently.
    "It's like a servant posting a report to me."
    "····I think that's right."
    "Do you know that I'm close enough to hold your chin and breathe?"
    "...I'm getting used to it because you haven't done it once or twice."
    "Oh, I shouldn't get used to it." smirking Albert wrapped around my neck.
    "I want your heart to beat." I don't think he gave me strength, but he got close in an instant. Mo slowly approaching.
    I sensed the humidity and atmosphere. I kiss him. His lips slightly touched my lower lip. My whole body was on edge at the touch of the moment. My face heated up to the memory that came to mind. But Albert stopped there. After a slight contact, the force held by the back of my neck loosened. The sigh he sighed again fell hot on my lips. Albert smiled satisfactorily at the face that turned into a tomato.
    "After making a person so impatient, you seemed so calm that I felt unfair."
    "I didn't forget the contract details. So, I should stop being grumpy."
    Like a haze floating in the spring breeze, Albert said softly. The hand that held my neck disappeared, and the hand that held my chin was loosened. His face has moved away. Watching Albert sitting against the wall above the bed, I blinked. … Uh, I didn't kiss you. I didn't, but why is it sad? I opened my eyes while reflecting on the touch left behind by his lips. Oh my god, I'm crazy. You're sad that you couldn't kiss Albert when you had to push him away! I'm crazy! Furthermore, I even asked Liam, his hand-foot-and-mouth, to help him run away. This idea is not right.
    Let's calm down. I'm a rational and moral human being.
    "You look disappointed."
    "No!" I immediately replied to Albert's words.
    "The answer is so fast. As if he were stabbed." ···That prince must have fully grasped me. I glanced at him and recalled the existence of a spoon in my hand. Oh, I came to take care of my illness. Yeah, let's work hard on nursing. After a deep sigh, I still put a spoon in a warm soup and stirred it.
    After getting up, I put the tray down in front of Albert. Albert's gaze was stuck in a bowl containing soup. He looked at me and bowed his head crookedly.
    "I'm waiting for you to feed me."
    "···I got it." How much did I do wrong today. I thought I should do this to Albert. I pulled my chair and sat close to it, then picked up my spoon. He opened his mouth. I carefully took the spoon close to him. Albert began to eat soup. There was an awkward silence. I opened my mouth first.
    "By the way, where did your nanny go?""
    "I sent you out to cool down after dinner."
    "Oh, I see."
    "Riam didn't know Greten would hate you so much, either. But he's still a person who takes care of me." As he was the only one who cared for him while he was in the tower, he didn't know he would be kicked out with such contempt. I understand, because Greten's not everything he's seen. Oh, now that Greten's story came out, it may be a good opportunity to persuade him. Like a device that will make me and his wall feel.
    "I can understand Greten's attitude. I think I can do that, too. There's no one to like when a man and a woman are trapped in a tower."
    "You were afraid of it."
    "Yes." Albert held his chin as if he were lost in thought at what I said. Okay, I think persuasion works. I picked up the spoon with anxiety, waiting for him to open his mouth again. He continued in silence.
    "As you said, rumors spread easily. But it's people who are agitated that quickly."
    "If you're worried about rumors about you, I'll change them differently."
    "It's not easy to change bad rumors into good ones."
    "It's different if you know how."
    Albert's voice was too low. As if he had experienced this over and over again, he spoke in a tired tone. Albert's current situation came to mind. That's right, because of the rumors spread by Rosturatu, people who don't know anything have a very bad perception of him. Rumors cannot be separated from him. Come to think of it, it's a question. Albert's reputation for succeeding in rebellion after escaping from the tower was not bad. I remember it was good. How? When we had dinner together, what Liam said came to mind.
    "But the public opinion of the citizens is not very good," Albert said, nodding as expected.
    "Isn't there a way you thought about it? Use it." What's the way you thought about it? I think I know instinctively. The fact that he's going to take advantage of rumors. What rumors will he use? Rumors that can overturn public opinion and hurt Rosturatu. For some reason, I didn't feel good.
    "Prince, is the way you thought about it at the last dinner using rumors?" Albert stared at me blankly for a moment, as if surprised by what I said. The face, where the usual relaxation had disappeared for a while, was permeated with exhaustion. It was in an instant that I had to put on a thin face. Albert stared at me with a leisurely smile.
    "…What's the reason why a horse suddenly bounces there?"
    "When you talked about rumors, your expression was not unusual. What rumor are you trying to spread?" Seeing you not answering makes me feel more anxious.
    "Prince, if it's a rumor to spread anyway, I'll know. Why are you hesitating?"
    "You'll find out anyway," said Penn Albert, who will wear it, looked back at me. I wondered why my clear eyes became blurred. But it wasn't possible to sleep. For what reason he doesn't want to talk about rumors.
    "I hope you know this rumor last."
    "It's a matter to reveal to everyone and be willing to use, but I don't want you to know." Albert, who came close, handed over my hair. The touch was hot.
    "Even though I know it's a ridiculous idea," Albert quietly added.

17. awwaash

awwaash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “I would do my best to learn magic for the rest of the year and become a contractor for Hayang.”

Oh I kind want her and don’t want her to do that

Thank you so much I was waiting for an update :)

Rubyn_ likes this.
  18. Chorkie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Do you know if she gets her original body back? Does she tell Albert that shes reincarnated? Does Evil Rose take her body back and how does Albert react? If she made a contract with Blanc in Rose's body, but went back to her original body would the contract still stand? If she made contract with Blanc, but went back to her original body would she still feel the pain of the contract? I have so many questions!! :blobtired::blobtired:

19. Rubyn_

Rubyn_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No sorry, I have only read up to chapter 46 yet, but I will let you know as soon as I know :blobmelt:

Chorkie likes this.
  20. Chorkie

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! Thank you for replying :blobsmilehappy:

Idya78 likes this.