Spoiler I Became the Black Swan Mother of the White Swan Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 190796, Apr 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They kiss soon after the banquet. Look forward to that. Fyi, she kissed him first and released the 'beast'.:blob_blush: :blobmelt:
    In one of the last chapters, Rashid tells his 4th brother, "my woman jumped into the lake because you were late. I'll pay you back for that later":blob_pompom::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsalute:

mewylve, Dofu, evanesco99211 and 32 others like this.
  2. Peterpan97

Peterpan97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it except for Raina. I feel like I understand her. She is capable and it is her right. In another story, she'd be celebrated as a heroine fighting for her right. Her attraction towards the emperor feels forced to be honest, and goes completely against her character. She is above all said to be waiting to get the duke title. She would instantly lose that if she becomes the empress. The author could have made it so that the daughters are hostile towards Catherine because of their current circumstances. Having Raina eventually become the duchess and maybe marrying one of the brothers. (Who marries into her family.) And Catherine could help Rebecca overcome her complexes. Right before the emperor arrived, the daughters felt like real foes, complex characters but after the emperor appears, they just lose all that. When will writers stop pitting women against women, using a man as an excuse. They had a perfectly good 3d conflict ongoing due to circumstances, but chose to make it a fight for a man instead. Truly disappointing.

3. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is she is not fighting for her right, she is more than capable to became the 'Duchess' after her father died, nobody opposed her too. but then if she became the Duchess, she can't became the Empress (it's the imperial law), but if the 'Duke' title goes to her any relative than she is not 'Duke Daughter' anymore, to be an Empress she need the title 'Duke Daughter' at least, that's why she buy (literally) a stepmother (Catherine) to became the scarecrow Duchess. The Emperor can't marry yet cause they are in the mourning period, that's why Raina waiting for now.

sakurah901, Aldis, Dofu and 18 others like this.
  4. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So again, What chapter did the ML realized that Catherine and Haniel (can) turned into swans? And what was his reaction? How did he discover?

5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil more in detail…:aww::aww::aww:pleaseeeeee :cookie::cookie:how the ML get to know about FL turning to a swan and how he get to know about his sis and any other details :blob_plusone:

Pleaseeeeee spoil moreeeee:aww:

luliibunny and Vaviana like this.
  6. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been a month now any spoilers?

7. poodle

poodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's 2022, any spoilers?

8. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

9. Chocolate Pizza

Chocolate Pizza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang this spoiler thread tells you everything except what we wanna know XD

10. nineknights

nineknights Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haniel's brother ternon is the most annoying character in the novel even though he is not a villian

11. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for Chapter 138 onwards please

12. Vanessanellyn

Vanessanellyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please, when did the ML found out that the MC and his sister turned to birds?

november27 likes this.
  13. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading since the day one sleepy translate this ,it’s being ages and still there’s no big spoilers :blobsob: hope they create a manhwa (since we already have a promo let’s pray):blobReach:,seriously they create manhwas to all those trash novels out there but no one’s picking this gem.:blobtriumph:
    Please spoil moreeeee
    Like About how ML realize the baby swan is his sis and how he finds out Catherine turning to a swan :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    zoefleyl and twilight_123 like this.
  14. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 143 onwards spoiler please

illysillymilly likes this.
  15. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ml called FL for tea with his 2 brothers to check if she was a witch. After they finished talking, she got up to leave but because she was nervous she lost strength in her legs and almost fell, and the emperor rushed to catch her, then she left. The brothers said, she's not a witch. The emperor was red (blushing alot because they were almost hugging*ahh cute*) then he said "she's definitely a witch"

In chapter 48, FL attempts to leave the lake at the residence to send haniel to school in the lake, so she dresses quite prettily, with feather earrings. The emperor saves her from her step daughter who was threatening her. So after the step daughter left, he said "where are you really going dressing so prettily??" He got mad at her because she looked really nice in those earrings and he was probably jealous that she was going to meet a man. FL was going to be late so she was desperate and it pissed the ml even more (jealousy jealousy~) so FL had no choice but to let ml follow her because she didn't want to be late. Ml was annoyed because she didn't care about him and was only looking at the baby swan. Haniel saw her brother, was shocked and frowned FL rushed to save her, at first ml laughed at FL then he got super worried and helped her. He was like "why am I doing this" he was blushing when he thought about how he held FL. He then kept fl's red ribbon

From chapter 80 onwards, ml makes an excuse have FL meet him everyday while he stays in the north.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  16. Trulycloudy

Reading List:
    Link
    emperor was sick of fl's stepdaughter talking shit about FL. Spreading false rumors about her and degrading her to his face. He called her out and left her speechless. He asked for proof on the rumours and why she keeps saying that she has to handle everything when her stepmother is completely sane unlike what she says. (yess!!)

But the slow burn is real, I'm already at chapter 100+ and their romance is hardly making any progress but the ml is so cute when his feelings deepen.

Does anyone know what will happen to the step daughters?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  17. _SeleneMoon_

_SeleneMoon_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask where are you reading the novel?? I got stuck at chapter 68 and I can't find a page that has more chapters

18. Trulycloudy

Reading List:
    Link
  19. _SeleneMoon_

_SeleneMoon_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel dropped by sleepy tl ?
    Oh noooo :cry::cry::cry:
    If someone find MTL please share with me too .
    I have so many unanswered questions about this novel :cry::cry::cry: this is sooo sad

• when will the emperor realizes FL turns into a swan and what’s his reaction?

• when will the baby swan meet her brothers in baby shape?

• any side stories? Will they have babies ?

• hows the curse lift? What happen to the step daughter?(I guess they are the only villains)

Spoil please….some angel…:cry::cry: