Spoiler If I disobey the duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MLisMyHubby, Aug 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys spoiler me about:
    1. Sweet moments between them?
    2. Ending spoiler?
    3. Do they have kids?
    4. Villain?
    Thank you

Devushka1107 and syofiaa like this.
  2. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the manhwa gonna be smut? If not. That's a waste considering a lot of this story revolves around their sex life.

TrinaAngel, Plumpuppeach and Nefroza like this.
  3. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah.. sht here we go again.. is this gonna be like, another "misunderstanding" plot where the both of them just kinda keep thinking too much, to the point of having anxieties and difficulty just talking something important that expresses what they're really feeling about each other? I'm seriously tired of thiss.. they really need help from professionals about their own issues! Please give me an answer if this is really gonna be another misunderstanding story??

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Priar, Rin.rinaaa, Shey_04 and 4 others like this.
  5. broken_and_broke

broken_and_broke New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some info
    Mc has an okay relationship with her brothers. They seem to be protective over her but they fear their dad. So there is a boundary. Mc ‘s younger brother and Tristan was sent by her father in the pretense for looking out for her but it’s actually to know if she is listening to his orders.
    Tristan is manipulative character. He has an unhealthy obsession with Mc and believes he is the only one she should rely on. Her tears and helpless turns him on and often masturbates thinking of it. He works for her dad. He runs brothel and does sex trafficking. Most of bad rumors surrounding her caused by him. Not sure if he killed her previous husbands. He enjoys the abuse she usually faces but was quite surprised when she seemed fine with the marriage with ML.
    This irked him a lot so he pressured her into being disobedient and removing her her mask so she can see him. Tristan was also annoyed because Mc was not listening to him like before. In the next future chapters we can see him being imprisoned for harassing the MC which was seen by the ML.

Younger brother- he is very immature (maybe due to his age 18y) . He seemed to care for her but he also insults her. Which made the ML really angry. Somewhere in the novel he also mentions that she is the cause of her mother’s demise.

We don’t have much info about the ML as afar as now.
    He likes Mc. While doing snu snu snu she complains about her hand hurting he immediately stops. He cares deeply about Mc. But doesn’t communicate with her. He starts to fall for her early on. He mentions that if he saw her face in the enemy’s armor (for war) he would lose and give up. He was going to hit Mc ‘s brother for badmouthing her but when he sees the brothers face he stops it because it resembles Mc. He is just ruler of the dukedom and is very much respected by his people. What I like the most about his land is the harsh punishment given to rapists . Their heads being hanged outside the border gate. Due to this many outsiders consider him barbaric. He doesn’t want to show his face to Mc . Bur she sees it however she mistakes it for his chief of the army. Mc was so mesmerized by his beauty and thinks he is mute because he signs. ML also have good hearing or he is just eavesdropping. He figures out Mc was being manipulated by someone (tristan). He also thought tristan is her brother. He basically simps for his wife but doesn’t exactly show it. Fl believes he uses her for sex
    as trauma obviously. Her father always blackmails her and threatens her in the name of her brother and constantly reminds her they will be poor. We can know that she was abused in her previous marriages however it was just mentioned in few lines and author hasn’t given any detailed explanation about it. She is very paranoid about ML’s health doesn’t want him to get hurt. She even has nightmares. She has been treated like a thing her whole life. Never acknowledged or cared for. The only solace she receives is from Tristan. She is slowly realizing his true colors. Throughout the chapters her commoner background is highlighted which builds upon her inferiority complex. She comes from very rich family but they are not nobility. Her dad is very power hungry and really wants to become an aristocrat. Mc ‘s character is quite shy and timid however she is also quite bold and has aura around her which makes people respect her. She is kind hearted and strong.

These are just based from 43 chapters. The novel is quite good. It is well translated and easy to understand. Please correct me if I made any mistakes. Also there other characters like priest ,ML s aid and MC s maid.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
    Misa_Misa, Tad1989, Scapezz and 59 others like this.
  6. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the info
    God bless you

7. Kaina

Kaina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't with this man
    he really make her a dildo AND tell her that it was blessed by a priest.

8. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

jade21, TrinaAngel, Fostofina and 3 others like this.
  9. aetherryn

aetherryn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You took the words right outta my mouth. Why the heck isn't it R18??? I swear half the novel is smut, how they gonna make a manhwa and take all that out? :blobsad::blobsad:

10. podojoaa

podojoaa reading romance novels to escape from lawyering ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the villain after Tristan is Lily’s dad. He has basically been mistreating Lily and their entire family for his greed.

Lily later reveals to Vlad that he is her 4th marriage partner. When Lily was 10, her dad took Lily to meet an older man that her dad wanted to do business with. Her dad planned on getting Lily engaged to him first but when the man looks at Lily, he wants to marry her immediately. Her dad objects because Lily hasn’t even started her period but the man offers her dad a better business deal by giving rights to a mine. The dad accepts.

The dad goes home and basically teaches Lily (A TEN YEAR OLD) how to have sex. Lily goes to her mom and cries that she doesn’t want to get married. Because of this, I think Lily doesn’t end up getting married. (It’s hard to tell since Lily is crying while telling Vlad this story). Since Lily doesn’t get married, her dad’s business was ruined and her mom died because she couldn’t get treatment. So Lily blames herself.

Lily’s brother doesn’t like Lily because their dad basically pitted them against each other. Her dad didn’t want Lily to get hurt because her body is valuable. So whenever Lily needed to get punished,
    Dandelion was hit/punished instead.

This is a sweet moment:
    Vlad takes Lily via carriage to his greenhouse that is super expensive. Lily has been worrying about money and realizes that Vlad is super rich. They bond over flowers. Lily really likes flowers because a flower can tell you a lot about the soil and terrain. When Lily talks about flowers, Vlad listens to her.

I think the greenhouse has like a bedroom and bathroom. Lily thinks about Vlad in the restroom and how kind he was in showing her the greenhouse. She masturbates while thinking about him. Vlad accidentally sees her. Lily tells him to take responsibility and they have a wild bath snu snu.

Misa_Misa, Korleone, Scapezz and 52 others like this.
  11. Dumpster_Squirrel

Dumpster_Squirrel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter is the greenhouse chapter?... its umm for research purposes....

12. podojoaa

podojoaa reading romance novels to escape from lawyering ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel, it starts at chapter 46 and goes until chapter 48. I’m going to guess that the translator will get to it around chapter 90ish

13. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bahhhhhhhaaaahahahahaha seriously!! DEAD!!!!!!

14. orange_cat

orange_cat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imagine the embarrassment when your partner sees you masturbating.

Straight up 2nd hand embarrassment.

RubySBS, Herbie420, jade21 and 4 others like this.
  15. diane.pr

diane.pr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey this may be a stupid question but where can i read the novel. i searched on webnovel but i couldn't find it... It's only on ridibooks ?

16. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell in which chapter fl found about Tristan true face..Will she priorities tristian over ML?

17. angerysquonk

angerysquonk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you watch korean media like variety shows and dramas, their censorship laws are pretty strict, plus, a lot of novels turned to movies get rated down because you can sell to more people at r16 than r18. Thats my theory at least lol

TrinaAngel and 81ganzy like this.
  18. jdeocampo25

jdeocampo25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know the name of this novel in Ridi?

19. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I agree with you on this one. R18 manhwa of the caliber of this story would probably only come out on certain sites. And maybe only certain studios would be interested in making it. Sometimes authors have to tone it down to make money in certain demographics. Authors have bills to pay just like we all do.

twilight_123, TrinaAngel and DOHere like this.