Spoiler Can we become a family?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Ervinax92

Ervinax92 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've caught up with the latest chapter of the manhwa and to be honest i think i cried every chapter cuz its so sad and so hard to look at MC's sufferings. ::blobcatsad:: That vivian girl is so sick and childish :blobangery: like she's afraid that MC will replace her and shit meanwhile the MC was trying to become a good older sister to her or maybe it probably because of the brainwashing too. I hope in the next next chapters i can see some happy scenes and more interactions between the MC and her dad. :aww:

2. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Her daughter did suffer after all.. she has to suffered and died 8 times. I don't think it's such a small deal for our MC. Imagine all the pain she had to experience just to have a good life. And all those 8 lives, she had no one but herself. If this happen in real life, probably the best solution for MC is therapy.

I don't think that's okay at all.. yeah the mother sacrificed but she really has to make her daughter suffer and die 8 times.

3. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait! what?
    Duke is also regressor like Navia right? And he has previous lifetime memories like his daughter. He always regress on the age of 8 which means that's before he meets Camilia (Navia mom). Why he does keep meeting, fall in love with Camilia and then abandoned by her lover like a fool again and again!!???
    Is he crazy masochist? And on top of that, why he didn't change anything such as investigate the reason why she left him or something.

And i want to know, what will happen after he met Navia?
    Did his regressor ability stopped?

Manhwalover2 likes this.
  4. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone knows how the duke brake the curse??? (i mean the thing that brakes his skin etc

ALSOOOO for people talking abt Navia's mom. She didn't want anything bad to happen to her baby. Navia should have died just after being born, bc Lark is a reencarnation? of a external god of something like that, so Navia being his daugher couln't survive. That is bc she would be like a reencarnation too, BUT just one could exist, and the stronger would live, and that was Lark, since Navia would be just a baby. The mother tried to look for a future where the three of them could live together and find a way for Navia lo stay alive. But couldn't find a way for the 3 to be together. The only way was to make a deal with a god (not lark's). In that deal Navia has to return 9 times and just in the last one could meet her dad, bc if they meet before the external god would know the existence of Navia and would kill her. Also the two ppower that Navia has are like gift her mother gave her, using herself as a sacrifice to the god. She accepted bc she would still have died bc she gave birth to a reencarnation of a god in one year. The god she make a deal with gave her like 100 days I think, so she could be with Navia

5. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone, pls tell me a romantic scene....

Also is there a second lead?

And is the crown prince also obsessed with FL in this life?

How will FL and wood meet in this life after they grow up?

And please tell the story of the imperial family:aww::aww:

6. Delta-97

Delta-97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By any chance, you spoil on what was the ending of Woods and his trash family as no one gave any answers to that one.

Leilacus and AnniePoo like this.
  7. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo yeah, that crazy bastard is still obsessed in this life. Actually the empress was like nervous of what could happen if the CP saw Navia, since she knew the CP has le hobby to collect? animals that have silver hair and red eyes. She wasnt worried before but after it was known that Navia was the daughter of Lark and Camilla she didn't know what could happen. She was wishing he didn't have that obsession over people and just to animals, but still she wanted to avoid the meeting between them. She sent the CP when Navia went to the castle, but he enconter her in the chapel i think (he went there just to meet her). He was just talking shi*XD he is soooo self-centered, he thought that just a couple of his words would be enough for her to want to marry him(since he is soooooo handsome and has the best place in all the empire bla bla) but when she rejected him, he tried to hypnotize her? like what her teacher was doing to her, so that she would want to marry him. Some thing happened but daddy went to the rescue. BUT yeah that trash is still trash

Sorry I dont know to that point yet.
    I just know that after the commotion wood did in Lark's place, his punishment was to be sent to a far place to study, but them he scaped house, but then he was capture again xd and then he is still at home. But the boy is crazy, he is even more violent to everyone. Oh, and it looks like the prince didn't likeVivian haha a pity tho... trash should be together.

8. Vallerie_unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I'm a little attracted to that trash prince, they would make an interesting couple in a toxic relationship. But anyway I understand very well that ML is the best partner for our FL.. And I want FL to be happy...

snowberry and pam98 like this.
  9. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I sometimes like toxic ml but this prince is just sick. He doesn’t see her as a person, just like a possession

Kezi and Vallerie_unknown like this.
  10. Vallerie_unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the trash prince finally going to die? Who's the next emperor?

snowberry likes this.
  11. hhv94

hhv94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have spoilers on any Creed/Navia moments? Especially how they get along or any cute moments.
    Thanks for all the spoilers on this thread. Appreciate it.

Am_elf and Yanya like this.
  12. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what i am confused is the dad.
    Everytime he regressed, he met mc mom and then leave by her.
    8 times (nivea died 7 times) it happened and he didnt do anything to change it??

yeah...i can understand mom.
    What i dont understand how dad just letting mom go in 8 times nivea lives?

Or is it just one time for dad but 8 times for navia?

Meaning dad only meet mom one time?well its confusing since two people regressed. When Navia regressed in her 20, meaning the duke already over 30, so he regressed first?

Haaa.. Damn confusing.. Lol...

whoaa.. Finally found someone who thinks like me.. Lol

AnniePoo and Yanya like this.
  13. BAd_Karma_Inspected

BAd_Karma_Inspected Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers of jealous momments between creed and navia??

AnniePoo likes this.
  14. Eunieberry

Eunieberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hi do you know any other sites where I can purchase the novel? Like play books. I can’t read Korean but I just want to know the story so bad I don’t mind using MTL but I can’t purchase the raws using >.<

nowaynoway and AnniePoo like this.
  15. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean buying the raw? I only know Ridibooks (it's the most convenient) Naver and Kakaopage (there is a free and paid version) but Kakaopage seem tricky for international buyer since you need Korean number to verified your age for R-15 novels, and it's in the image format so you you can't automatically use google translate. For the English translation there is also Wordexcerpt (but the novel available is limited)

16. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what point the duke becomes a devoted father? Before or after finding out she is his real child?!

17. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So let me get this straight. Mc's biological dad is the incarnation of a god because of experiments that were done on him during his youth. His power is infinite regression. This has made him a bit kooky and suicidal. Just a bit lol

Mc's dad falls in love with Mc's mom, whose power is stealing and copying others magic. Mc's mom gets pregnant, but because the child will also be an incarnation of the god, the child will die shortly after birth, because there can only be one incarnation alive at a time.

Mc's mom runs into ml's mom, who can see the future. Mc borrows ml's mom's power to look into the future to find a way for their family to be happy. Too bad, all 3 can't be happy together, but her daughter and her husband can live a happy life together (the caveat being, her daughter has to die 8 times first). She picks a chance of happiness over pure misery.

She sacrifices her life and magic to another god, who promises to protect her daughter from the dad's god. Mc dies 8 times, and now this life is her chance at a happily ever after with her dad. Oh, and there's an ml in there somewhere.

18. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some little spoilers
    Creed was the first to realize he has different feeling for her. Actually Margaret (i think that is her name) first tease him telling him if he is going to marry Navia, but he said HOW he can since she is his sister. Funny think not long he starter to see her in a different light XD. Something I was frustrated and angry was that after he noticed his feeling he started to stay away from her!!! like WFT are you doing!?? I was angry bc the duke went to sleep and he was her emotional support BUT he left and didnt return even on vacations (he first went to the academy and then went to war) SO they didnt see each other for like 9 years!!!! Baby navia was lonely:c
    Sorry it wasnt fluffyy hahahahaha

19. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just don't know how to feel about that, like Mc has to DIE 8 times before she gets to have a happy life. Tbh it's torturing. She doesn't have a clue about that during those times she live and die. She has to be with the shitty fam.

I get your opinion about the mom but

In the end, MC has to suffer 8x. She live, die and suffer while living with the shitty fam. 8x.

20. iLei2800

iLei2800 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain the relations in the imperial family?
    Who is empress Estelle? And who is duke Eiltz?
    I know Estelle is the mother of the ML but, how are they related to the imperial family?
    ML is the emperor's son?

Last edited: May 17, 2022