Spoiler I'm a Martial Art Villainess but I'm the Strongest!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    I know i was asking because the comments on the latest chapter were all thinking she's gonna be a damsel in distress so i just wanted to know because it didn't really bother me because its just one fight and she was ambushed so even if she beat the woman the others would've got her.

Laerta, lostross and sunnysolace like this.
  2. GhoulishGrrl

GhoulishGrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really a big deal if someone needs saving every once in a while? I don't see how that would make her a damsel in distress.

roseO and sunnysolace like this.
  3. th2c4nh

th2c4nh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil about the double confession please :)

4. starryriverbank

starryriverbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The more interesting question is who the attackers were.... In any case, MC was able to recognize him by his smell and I suspect it was the snooty ex-fiancé:blobspy: can someone spoil?

5. GhoulishGrrl

GhoulishGrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't she say it wasn't him because his ki was too dark?

6. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the Moyong guy, one of the second MLs the blonde one. Actually she recognizes his smell, he smells like flowers or that's what she said the first time meeting him.

starryriverbank and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  7. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll give you an example..
    my father's younger sister has a son, who's a year older than me and is the same age as my sister,
    now it will not be considered incest for either me or my sister to marry him because his family name is different...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2023
  8. cmonson

cmonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I understand this. I was explaining to a person why incest, even with a cousin, is bad.

sreekcuty178 and DOHere like this.
  9. TiaUnniee

TiaUnniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, any spoilers what will happen when/if Haewon takes the poison pill? and the events that will happen next?

Toasty_Minzy likes this.
  10. ReaderEli

ReaderEli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the story on novel and the manhwa is very different huh. i wonder why they cut some nice scenes from the original.

Rin.rinaaa and DOHere like this.
  11. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is there ever a resolution to Haewon being poisonous? How does the romance work from there? And what chapter in the story is chapter 59 in the manwha?

12. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    lazynoodles likes this.
  13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the cult leader just need the older brother of the girl they possess to use him? He/she seems to maybe care for the blond guy?
    Maybe the they still have some leftover sibling affection or maybe the cult leader is a she and she likes him? Kinda weird, but idk, it seems like there's something more than just trying to use him, or is it just me?

14. saibinu

saibinu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no risk of actual incest in second- and third-degree cousins.

The farther the "leaves" are in the family tree, the lower the risk of birth defects.
    [​IMG]

lazynoodles likes this.
  15. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me which chapter of the novel thats correlated with the current 60th chapter of the manhwa? I wanna get a gist of the manhwa's pace

Toasty_Minzy likes this.
  16. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's around the end of Chapter 9 - beginning of Chapter 10 (Part 1) in the Google Play version of the novel. They travel to the Eunma Mountains in Chapter 10.

After reading the novel a bit, I will say that the manhwa deviates and leaves a lot of things out. There are a few moments between MC and ML, for example, that transpire differently.

Another example is, in the first assassination attempt, it is a full-scale attack on the Dang estate (not just a few assassins). ML traveled with MC's family, so he was staying with them which is how/why he was able to help. The assassins didn't anticipate ML being there, so they were disadvantaged. The manhwa made it seem like ML flew in magically from the Eon Estate to help MC during the first attack.

Edit: For context, I should clarify this first attack also happens somewhere before their convo in chapter 50 of the manhwa. The order of events in the manhwa is quite different.

I know others were saying Haewon seems like a damsel because he came to save her, but she fights and trains in the novel. She also fought against Hwi/Hui (dressed in disguise) during the first attack, and he cut her arm before retreating.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  17. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where physical copies of the novels could be bought? I would like the original somehow

18. sunnysolace

sunnysolace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True!!! Like, she's successfully defeated all her foes so far, it would be boring if she doesn't get in trouble from time to time. She is strong but not too overpowered that she'd destroy everything. I would be upset if that was the case since it hasn't even been too long since she basically got isekaid. Not to mention, she already skipped all the harsh training too with the plot armor that she's an undiscovered 'genius' who learns too fast (not that im complaining). It would feel a bit too easy if she beats every enemy like nothing. A little struggle is good, and just because Gunwoo saved her once doesn't mean she's gone from queen to damsel in distress all of a sudden :/

The people who think that her getting saved sometimes somehow makes her a damsel makes me question if they really even think of her as a strong badass queen. Lol even shounen protagonists get saved by other characters. While yeah in this case, there was a romance subplot involved, but clearly the author plans on setting her up to be a total badass. Like why are these people complaining lol

yerisegg and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  19. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to Hwi, the blond guy? Was he saved or at least managed to get out of his family's grasp? He seems like a nice guy not to mention he's gorgeous as well.

20. blueberryblush

blueberryblush Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 please i need to know if hwi gets a good ending

Canesta and snzzykitten like this.