Forgotten Title Qt Male protagonist child

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by simsim, Feb 12, 2022.

1. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc was a child, he transmigrates into a kid who was being abused by his mother. He cries to his dad. The orimc was miserable, he was replaced by the abuser mother so that she can marry the rich dad. She replaces her daughter and him.

1st timeline(Original host)
    They find out in adolescence the truth, ori mc goes away but was intelligent and becomes successful. Everyone talks about him making the mother and daughter pair jealous.

2nd timeline: (Original host)
    The daughter gets reborn, she blackens mc after returning and makes his life miserable. The mc was very sad and heartbroken thinking that he lived for 18+ years with them even without blood relations there should be some feelings. He was very pitiful!

3rd time line (Mc)
    This is when our mc comes in the body after the original host makes contract with him. He finds out the mother is abusive. He cries to his dad. And sets him to find out how she treats him when he is away. He shows everyone her true colors. Takes incharge of his money and doesn't give it to her. It's so pitiful, that dirty woman actually took the original host(child- adulthood) all of his money and then ruined him completely when he could have been in his family happily.

Mc shows that he is very good at math. The biological parents who are proffessors find out and he has and elder brother. He assigns him as his driver. His brother was actually trying to protect him. The mc knew that he was his biological brother but pretends not.

He also shows off his wealth on weibo and how his dad gave him that and that...

The dad also shows off his son's grades on weibo haha...

There relationship was the most wholesome son and dad out of all the novels that I read till now.

Oh by the way the dad eventually finds out he is not his biological son and he had a daughter. But he takes care of him completely like his own. He finds out complete calculations of mother and daughter.

And yes, the daughter is a rebirth. But she only lived 1st timeline where the original host was so very successful.

Can anyone tell the name and link this novel. I think this was not officially translated. And i am not particularly sure if this was a Qt or not, since I can't seem to remember any of the other arcs. But this left a great impression on me

TXHY and Deleted member 343155 like this.
  2. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I forgot to mention, I saw someone recommended this novel on this site and I ended up reading it.

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  3. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel seems somewhat familiar. If I am right, this is a BL QT(?) where the MC transmigrates to fulfill wishes(?).
    Some details:
    • The scum mother basically switched her daughter with the ori!host in order to get a huge share of the pie which is the adoptive dad's wealth.
    • The switched daughter is pretty much aware of her circumstances, she even receives rich and expensive clothing which is totally not in line with her adoptive family's budget
    • The scum mother thinks that the life of ori!host should have belonged to her daughter, that's why she tries to take the pocket money of ori!host—to buy and give stuff to her daughter
    • The daughter is scum, too! After rebirth, she insists on sucking up all she can out of her adoptive family! She cried her way into letting them find her a teacher for piano(?), in order to mold herself into the 'ideal high-class lady'.
    • In the second timeline, the ori!host could have succeeded, but the daughter just ruined all his chances by stealing all his ideas and accusing him of plagiarism
    • The ori!host's original family is said to be talented in math, which is where the ori!host inherited it from
    • There seems to be a banquet at the adoptive father's main house, where the MC got a valuable coin worth millions from eating some of the food there lol. The scum mother was shocked then she also wanted to wolf down on the food, thinking she can also get money lmao
    That's all I can remember. I'll try to see if it's in my bookmarked lists.

Edit: Bad news. I rummaged through my bookmarks, as well as reading history, but I can't find this novel. I guess I may have cleared it/forgotten to bookmark it.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
  4. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly it! If you find the name please link it

Thanks thanks!!

If_It_Fits_It_Ships likes this.
  5. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Iruma666

Iruma666 『 Banana Pudding Enjoyer 』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll say this, I've never read it before I don't think. But I did a small search and since it's a BL that means you only have to go through 89 pages, add a Transmigration tag and you only have 22 pages. Of which I only went through, like.... 2 of them lmao :blobpeek:

So, here are 3 novels that seem like this one? They probably aren't though :bloborz:

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hes-super-sticky/

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/quick-transmigration-im-almost-dead/

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/applaud-for-happiness/

7. kyorins

kyorins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, it’s the first arc of hes super sticky :)

msbwhy and Iruma666 like this.
  8. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks but it's not right

No this novel is different from what I was referring to.
    Still a cute one though

9. Fairooz

Fairooz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I think it is (He is a dragon) novel. It is similar to your description.... And It's not a BL novel. I don't know if It's right or not....so you can just check the 4th arc of it in MTLNovel.

Iruma666 likes this.
  10. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it! If I'm right, this should be the second arc of 'The Villain is Too Cute 反派他太过可爱[快穿]'.

zahram99, Lady Lullaby and simsim like this.
  11. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got it thanks!!

12. Yolen

Yolen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    反派他太过可爱[快穿]
    The villain is too cute [quick time travel]
    Author: Lanling Xiaoxiaomeng