Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. saeyoung777

saeyoung777 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    god i was waiting for this!!!

Jem3710 likes this.
  2. SilverMist721

SilverMist721 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't know how everyone gets raw links and are even 2-3 arcs ahead whilst I am struck camping for updates. :hmm: :blob_grin: :facepalm:

3. MofoMango

MofoMango Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i personally wait for the chapters to stack up into an entire volume so i can binge all of it in 1 sitting without dying from cliff hangers.

Jukki and SilverMist721 like this.
  4. Sxcks

Sxcks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⚠️ Warning ⚠️
    Im not good at giving spoilers and i dont understand Chinese just google translate it PLUS my ENGLISH SUCKS! (So i skip some of the explanation ahead) So umn? Hehe... Just wanna share!.. The spoiler im giving is just base on what i read plus photo....

So original host is a daughter of a rich family but got adopted by ehem a bich and a scum who have a daughter that lets just name her little bich. One day a rich car appeared in a poor area (original host's parents) and then little bich snatch the original host (=OH) Necklace like ring while listening to the adults talking then the next day the do a blood test then the little bich do something that made the blood test look like she's the daughter then after that the OH hears the bich fake mom talking to someone (i think its the little bich) then she got sent to a metal hospital then few years later SL ehem took over her body and karate slap the nurse at the back of the neck ( who is just running some errands) then the bich fake mom and the scumbag husband visits then SL did something to them then SL left the metal hospital then she meets a guy blah blah (Because i don't understand whats happening at all so i skip the chapter and umn sorry) then they go the a cruise then SL go to a not so good looking man with a mustache then gives the little bish room number then the not so good looking man pounce over the little bish then the bish kicks his private part then the rich family now knows that little bish the fake that the father talks to little bish and the little bish captures father then it jumps on a scene where the guy that SL meets almost got stab lucky SL manage to save him (a beauty saving a hero/knight) then SL and the guy goes to the house where SL leaves (where real mom temporarily leave) little bish surrounded the house and captures mom but SL manage to escape then little bish and SL got on a call SL goes to Little bish house then (this part i think she wants SL kill her self*) she giver her a knife the bamboo rat knocks the bodyguard down SL slash a bodyguard down then SL reveals the earpiece then little bish goes to the jail[

*Im wrong apparently... She actually wants SL to kill her parents

/SPOILER]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  5. Sxcks

Sxcks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So im really not good at giving spoilers so im just gonna post the MTL here

"It's still a little..." -SL
    "I'm almost there."-SL
    "It's still a little..." -SL
    "I'm still close to it!!!!!!!!"-SL
    "Don't you give up?" -Red haired girl
    "The ancestral talisman in the box resists the friar's strike." -SL
    "As long as you get it, as soon as you get it..." -SL
    "I can save everyone!" -SL
    "Wall! Barrier!God!" -SL
    "For... Why?"-SL
    "It's not working..." -SL (The family heirloom's not working)
    "The wall is full of fire!" -SL
    "The wall is full of fire!" -SL
    "The wall drives away the gods." -SL
    "Protect us..." -SL
    "You're supposed to be protecting me. Why all of a sudden, there's no response?!" -SL
    "Because the talisman does not betray its master." -Red haired girl
    "What is it?" -SL
    "I know why I didn't kill you." -Red haired girl
    "Did you get the talisman?" -red haired girl
    "Because I want you to realize that..." -red haired girl
    "utter despair" -red haired girl
    "Riyo!" -Red haired girl
    "That's impossible." -SL
    "Why would I listen to you when it's clear that this is the Su family'" -SL
    "Oh, you Sioux deserve mine, too?" -red haired girl
    "I never thought I'd ever see it again, but it came back to me..." -red haired girl
    "It seems that the friars who suppressed me gave away my instruments when the baby was handed down to posterity." -red haired girl
    "If you want this tin, you can just take it." -SL
    "Why?"- SL
    "Why kill my family?" -SL
    "Of course, it's because of you, the Su's owe me their lives." -red haired girl
    "It's natural for a father to pay his son's debts." -red haired girl
    "No, no, no. Your last name is Sue." -red haired girl
    "Ah!!!" -SL
    "Spray, shoes, dirty..." -red haired girl
    "Sure enough,The blood of the weak always smells disgusting." -SL
    "He's innocent and he's guilty of a crime!" -Bamboo rat
    "In fact, the family's heirlooms are the original objects of the past." -SL
    "That's why Cheonro is coming to retrieve it, and he's getting back at it."- Bamboo rat
    "What kind of revenge is that?"- SL
    "It's just self-deception and cowardice." -SL
    "Her killer was the Su family's ancestor." -SL
    "If she really can't swallow her breath, she should raise her strength, crush the void, and seek vengeance from the Lord," -SL
    "What's going on here?" -SL
    "Perhaps the true man believes in the weak and does not kill for nothing."- SL
    "Then she shouldn't have killed her own family." -SL
    "Since she's a tough nut to crack, she deserves to die."- SL
    "And why revenge?" -SL
    "Oh,well..?"- Bamboo rat
    "Well.." -Bamboo rat
    "in a word, it is said that..."- SL
    "Our mission is to avenge the original and make the heroine pay the price!" -SL
    "Yeah, I'm-hmm." -SL
    "Laughs" -SL
    "It's been a while since I fixed my face." -SL
    "All of a sudden, I'm looking forward to it."- SL
    "bite.. bite.." - Bamboo rat

6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sxcks likes this.
  7. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I don't understand chinese ( again), but here's my interpretation, when SL revealed to her parents about the schemes of that bitch, I think only the mother was the one who trust SL, the father looks like sus at first (for me) because he had this reaction that deep inside he's not fully convinced. He's really sketchy (for me) because when SL talked to them she show them an evidence that she's their real daughter. SL is collecting evidences btw. probably, I'm wrong, because he spoiled that little bitch and probably he really favors and loves the little bitch. He actually talked with that little bitch, I don't know what he sayin to her but that was when he got kidnapped by her. He fell to her little trap. If that was the case, it's totally understandable if the father didn't trust SL at first because he raised the little bitch as his own. And probably he talked to her that he didnt trust SL OR if she wasn't his daughter, he gonna still accept her as his daughter. But the mom was really 100% in SL's side.

8. ReiXia

ReiXia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only skimmed through, if I got it wrong, please tell me.

Possessed!ML sided with SL, only for them two going after each other necks. There were a lot of conflict between the two, with a lot of press conference sort of thingy. Where SL then, at some point, revealed Possessed!ML with FL to the media.

In those time, the real!ML got control for some last few panels before going back into the Possessed!ML, and the black haired guard (or something) seems like he has feelings with SL. He once kissed her hand in public, and got some backstory which was when he and SL was a bit younger, SL approached him for something, but he rejected her.

This is where the thing got really messy, in my opinion, because after the affair got blown, Possessed!ML went into some serious grudges with SL. Where in the last conference, they both got into arguments again, and some polls were going on. Long story short, Possessed!ML lost, and he got thrown at with stuff.

But then, he suddenly started a cult (or at least that was what I think it was from the look at it) and starts terrorizing people along with FL. He went quite extreme as he even dropped nuke in the middle of SL speech, and arranged some assassination attempts toward SL. FL was shot (and presumably killed) when she tried to impersonate SL and real!ML got back when he woke up in the next chapter.

Because the real!ML back, SL got back with him and left the guard. It seems like there was a time skip, and there was a charts showing and increase in each years. And the panels shows the guard.

He lamented about something, probably about his love to SL, which it suddenly got stronger. So strong that it calls for a freaking system. Like, that man got his own system!.

His system was like the rat bamboo in the past. A floating furball, small and round, but in pink and wearing a red bow. It told him that they should form a contract because getting contract from someone was difficult, apparently and it didn't wants to miss the chance. So, it said something.

It asks him if he has someone to meet, if so, it could helps. This conversation leads to him asking if it knows her (SL). Hesitantly, it told him that it knows, but it would be difficult for them to meet because they both in a different group.

The chapter ends with him holding SL's picture saying, "I Like You,"

I don't know what the guard name was. Wan Junxun or Wan Tizun???

9. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    any kind of spoiler will be welcomed. thanks a lot mate

kurohamukami, gracecfe and Anecdotey like this.
  10. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QL murder appeared on news, “Robbery of 5 family only one survived” as a brown haired man turns off the TV, lecturing QL on how reckless she was even though he was there helping her while also tried to pet her head but failed.

He told her that if she made it too big, she would attract the Government and it would be really too troublesome to handle. QL snorted. No one even asks him to help her cleans her mess, so why bother?

In the meantime, QL thought back about the incident and wonders on how SL could managed to stay alive in that situation along with the regrets about letting SL go. She thought that the rules of the world was too many and she wasn’t allowed to kill anyone casually and she had to listen to Yijun words to spare SL.

Yijun tells her that although QL has high cultivation, her xinxing was too simple. So, he was worried she would get bullied for it. (Like she was actually have the potential but failed at the application sort of thing?) He then teased her on her defense.

Meanwhile in hospital bed, the Bamboo Rat questioned the headline. Why did they said thieves killed her family when it was clearly QL? The Rat was about to snitch but SL stopped him in time. How could the authorities purposefully caught the wrong criminal? It must have something to do with QL behind the closed door judging by the fixed title since it could be, “The New Star of The Military Committed The Massacre of The Family” and instead ”Star Thieves Break Into Rooms To Kill’. It was so unfair for the people with no power. Like, really, no matter what era the world was in, even in the world of self-cultivation, the strong are respected. Having power are equal to be able doing whatever they want.

In conclusion, for SL to be able to get revenge on QL, SL have to be stronger than her. In order to achieve that, SL asked Mouse to get something out. A B class time item: Heaven and Earth. Strong power will not be complete without a strong side effect. This item will bring extremely strong pain to the user, and the longer the time is prolonged, the stronger the pain will be. There was even a host who was hurt to the point of soul shock. Because of how dangerous the item was, it actually was banned for a while and only recently lifted the ban.

The mouse was a bit hesitant because of course the revenge was important, but SL life was the most important. He advised her to think other way. SL was quickly disagree. The aptitude of the original body was ordinary. SL claimed that if she wants to practice the cultivation method she brought from other world, she could only do it in thousands of years. SL didn’t want to waste time, obviously. She wants the quick and easy method to slap the snake. She was the messenger of ‘love&peace’ that came to this world after all.

In modern era of self-cultivation, many ancient cultivation methods have been lost, and this was the perfect opportunity she can takes advantage of. The mouse proceed to surf the method online in the system but the answer was really ridiculous as it was all gibberish. SL planned to keep on low profile so she can sneak and hit QL from the back of her head.

After some reviews later, two man asked Professor Jing to review whether the comments were factual or not. It seems like he was convinced and wants to meet this ‘Master of Cultivation’ those people on the comments said. But his assistants said that the forum was kind of anonymous so it was kind of hard to track whoever this Master of Cultivation was. However, they would try their best in doing so. And then, Jing holds on different opinion saying that he would invited her himself.

Uh oh. Professor Jing was revealed to be the same Jing from the previous cultivation world where he freeze SL body in the previous arc. He recognized the method online to be the same as what he has learnt previously from Lingxiao school, and he has convinced that SL has arrived to the small world he was in.

Thanks for the spoilers! He's such a stalker even if it was kind of unintentional.

11. saeyoung777

saeyoung777 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad to see this thread back to life again :blobmelt:

Jem3710, ansusta, Anecdotey and 3 others like this.
  12. denisse

denisse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a definitive ML? Like that guy named Zero that Su Luxia is looking for? It isn't going to be a reverse harem right??

Meizey likes this.
  13. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not

Anecdotey likes this.
  14. Leymon

Leymon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about the pink hair kid arc about? Its all killing & stuff???I saw the raws but idk the language…

15. ReiXia

ReiXia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Su Luxia became a kid? It's basically about a kid that wanted to run away with her mother to a safer place, somewhere far away from their evil family from the dad side. But it turns up the mom died(?) after murdering everyone in the village and the og girl turned into a man and signed a some kind of contract with DS.

Or you can check out that part on previous page. It had been MTLed.

gracecfe likes this.
  16. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

17. Sxcks

Sxcks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⚠️ Warning ⚠️
    Im not good at giving spoilers and i dont understand Chinese just google translate it PLUS my ENGLISH SUCKS! So umn? Hehe... Just wanna share!.. The spoiler im giving is just base on what i read..

Chapter 422: Proposal

HY be like seeing QL "It must be a dream just like the other one" then QL ask HY if he's listening to her talking and ask him why he's sweating to much then QL tried to touch him and he slap her hand

And QL ask her self (?) How could he treat me like this then ask him "Whats wrong with you" then QL ask if he wants to break up or not

The HY's wondering if its a dream or not then QL cuts (a part of ) her hair and declares a break up (?)

HY says "Please, Don't go! I love you" then falls on his knees and while he was doing that he was actually thinking that "Theres no need for me to fear QL's power" "As long as she keeps liking me im safe"

Then propose to marry her and QL said "We already broken up" and HY said "i won't let go please marry me"

Then QL was thinking "Before i came, i heard HY was in bad state" "So, his abnormality is not because he doesn't love me, but because he's sick?"

(And after years (for me) of HY begging to be married to a very violent woman, just kidding) QL finally agreed and thinks "Since HY and i have the same intentions for each other, its okay to get married"

The scene jumps to bamboo rat reporting that QL and HY are getting married

SL said " The more happy (beautiful) they are now, the more miserable they'll be in the future" (Idk what happened here but two of translator that i use translates completely different sentence so i just mixed them up to more understandable sentence) "Don't forget, as early as the first day of returning home, I asked JC to secretly hand over the video of GL killing me to the military."

They Little bamboo rat said "That's what You said, but is Jing Si really reliable?He was resisted by you when he was Jingchen, are you sure he won't come back with revenge?"

The SL replied "Don't worry, he's not the kind of person to be emotional." "If I guess wrong, Jing Chen came to this world long before me.Therefore, our reunion was just an accident, and he should have his own plan." Then little bamboo rat ask what plans would he have. While they were wondering JC suddenly said "So you're here" then SL falls of the tree JC catches SL

SL reverts back to adult form then JC puts SL down because SL ask to then SL ask why he's looking for her then JC said that the military suspended QL and SL said "is it a joke?" ( Translation : Attempting to kill is not an attempt to kill a chicken, the military is so light-hearted, is it a joke?)

Then JC said "After all, she is an unborn genius of comprehension, and she has found a new life for the country. he spiritual resources of the people are naturally privileged."

Then SL said "Forget it, anyway, this is just an appetizer I prepared for GL..." Then SL ask when will GL suspention will be handed down than JC said its up to SL and said "I suggested to the army that you should issue QL's suspension order, and they agreed."

Then SL said "Until then, I don't want any gossip to affect Qianluo's mood in preparing for their wedding, can I?" Then JC said to SL as you wish

Then JC thinks to him self "Let the enemy fall into the abyss at the happiest moment, this kind of heart is worthy of my fancy Martial Sister Fate Xia."

I would have loved to give you guys more spoilers but im really sleepy right now hehe... I'll try later.. <3

423: Happy Wedding

Chapter 423 started with some guests saying how lucky QL's family is raising a good daughter and how lucky they are

HY called QL beautiful and QL said the same to you and then QL why the military recruits are not at her wedding yet and HY said may something delayed them(?) But that doesn't matter the most important person its you

Then the exchange of vows started

Then SL gets a grand entrance while saying "Military Emergency, Lieutenant HY could answer later" then the little bamboo rat thinks "What are you saying about the military emergency, obviously it was the host who deliberately waited until this moment to speak, she's so bad"

The guest started gossiping about SL and QL said "Oh you're really a b!tch, SL came back to life, why didn't I hear the wind at all?" Then they started exchanging words the SL give/told QL about her suspension then the guest started gossiping again

Then QL got mad then HY said he married QL not because of military rank but because he loves QL as long as QL was his engagement parter he will always agree and QL said do you think you will provoke HY and me?

Then QL said something about "In the world of cultivation the strong ones are respected" and thinks that even if she kills SL the military will not do anything about her "With my cultivation, even if I really kill Su Luxia, the military will not do anything to me" "Suspension for inspection now is just a passing scene, and it is not worth worrying about at all."

Then SL shows of her power (cultivation) then QL attacks SL and thinks "how is this possible?"

Then SL retract (?) Her power (cultivation) and said "Today is not your day of great joy, refrain from anger ,So I will give you a gift on the another day, Happy newlyweds."

The chapter ends with QL saying "SU.LU.XIA"

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  18. ansusta

ansusta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, this has a novel?

Cloudland19 likes this.