Forgotten Title Forgotten Isekai Manga

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by CuberAzrael, Feb 18, 2022.

1. CuberAzrael

CuberAzrael 『 Hymn of Gratitude』

Reading List:
    Link
    There is this manga that I forgot the title.

It's generic isekai with the mc original world having advanced magic technology and mc transported to another world after accident (? in his house iirc??) and the other world have underdeveloped technology.

The first few episodes show the original world of mc looking like usual sci-fi world with magic advancing technology everywhere, and after the isekai mc meets peddler (?) or someone getting attacked with a boar (? or monster?) and showing great fire magic that shocked the person getting attacked.

I have only read the first few chapter and I don't know about the manga status but I'll be thankful if you can help me and find the title.

I know it's just generic isekai manga and might not be much good but it's been on my mind for a while and I can't remember where I read it or what's the title.

Thank you

2. Elzio

Elzio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai Tensei de Kenja ni Natte Boukensha Seikatsu maybre this one

FranckOA likes this.
  3. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not sure if it is the one you look for but "isekai tensei de kenja ni natte boukensha seikatsu" or if you want the english title "become a wiseman by reincarnating in another world and live as an adventurer~[magic improvement] is the strongest in another world" fits the bill

4. CuberAzrael

CuberAzrael 『 Hymn of Gratitude』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much both of you, it's the exact one I'm looking for.

Norwegian Viking likes this.