IfenziManga

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by Kaitoss, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Kaitoss

Kaitoss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know this wordpress theme and know where to download it?: "IfenziManga".
    I have seen it on some sites but I can't find anything completely... Site example: https://theeminenceinshadowmanga.com/

2. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea, if you can't find it in the WordPress store it probably doesn't support the current version of WordPress.

A lot of themes died in WordPress Gutenberg updates. Or it has some bugs or vulnerability and pulled off the theme store.

From your tags Are you translating power in the shadows?

A bit off topic, I dropped the series when I dropped the translation.

3. Kaitoss

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering why I was interested in the topic, not because I translate the series... I didn't find anything on wordpress.

4. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    The theme is probably been taken down, and they are using a legacy WordPress and Theme.

Though you can still download it online from some random source and put it in theme folder of your directory. Make sure to back up your theme. And then make a child theme on the original theme and use that. And hopefully everything stays in place.

Make sure you make a child theme before using the said theme. As more likely you will have to make changers to the theme if some thing breaks or doesn't work. And you will not break everything if some things gose wrong.

5. Kaitoss

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is this, in fact. I can't find it anywhere...

6. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't find it because the developer team pull it out of the store. Due to incompative or bugs or outdated.

Basically it got removed from WordPress plug in. You have to download it from some other source and go to your WordPress directory, should be a folder name public html. And go to themes folder and put the theme there.

After putting the theme create a child theme. Load the theme in WordPress, find if there is any bugs or objects broken. Fix that with costom style sheets or script in the child theme folder.

Ask @runsing if you still don't understand.

7. Kaitoss

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I did not say it clear enough. I can't find it, anywhere (I'm not referring to the wordpress store but in general). I know how to install a wordpress theme but the problem is that I can't find this theme at all. If anyone know where to download, share pls.

8. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    You must ask Biamam Scans for it. They have been scanslating this series. I think they have a discord? Or you can try tenshi discord server, I think they are around back when I was translating it.

9. Kaitoss

Reading List:
    Link
    I repeat, once again: I want the template of the site in question. I don't care about the manga...

10. Kaitoss

Reading List:
    Link