Spoiler In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I'm quite relief that they don't recognize him as such, In the first place he deserves to be hated too

2. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason I'm still reading this is because I'm holding on to the hope that she leaves the emperor for good whether by divorce or him dying, I don't care.
    If spoilers confirm that he is the ML, I'm outta here

datagirl, jenny, Neyva and 8 others like this.
  3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummmmmm- don't tell me y'all (yes, y'all who is slowly pitying the emperor) will forgive him just because of his little background story?...:hmm: Nah..... :blobwoah: pls tell me ur just pitying him for just a moment but not as far as thinking that a little redemption arc will do him justice. Lately I've been seeing comments or posts that are pitying and liking the emperor. :facepalm: I don't understand the thing with some people who like this type of "ml". Though I have a gut feeling the emperor is the ml as they have more intimate moments so far rather than Rohan.. I understand they can't be intimate as they r both married, but a little cute moment won't hurt but the author has given us nothing but Rohan being smitten for Leon. I'll legit cry my eyes out if the emperor is the ml...

4. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't care who the ML is
    All I care about is that Elissa is happy:blobsneeze: because in chapters (170 +) and in these chapters, Elissa's past was shown
    It was really sad.
    They treated her less than the maid :blobangery:to the point that they beat her because she stole moldy bread so she wouldn't die,:blob_teary: and also her damn brother was trying to break Her fingers by the cover of the piano, it's really sad sad:blobsneeze: i want her to be happy with her kids

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
  5. kaasyn

kaasyn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you guys find the mtl??

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series/latest manhwa chapter discussion
    Ah, ch.29 MTL version. I have to assume this was the first onscreen, current timeline, first "shipping material" of Emperor x MC (insert barf)? I WILL acknowledge as an Emperor, he is decent at his job (unless someone corrects me for forgetting what is revealed in the manhwa. If its the novel, I apologize as I have not read it but thanks in advance for correcting me), for knowing how to use his people and the coldness that would not hesitate to abandon a pawn or use someone useful to push his agenda. I honestly would've preferred the Marquis to have saved her. Man lacks material as is, but it feels wrong for Emperor to publicly show interest not only saving her from falling but also to give her a gift that matches a prior gift he sent. Are we going to meet Rohan's wife soon seeing as the older earrings were being focused on?

7. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is stil ongoing?

8. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone Said that leon also remember the past ??:hmm:. If it's true I hope he doesn't misunderstand the fl::blobcatsad::
    .. like th0se other son who's being suspicious to their Isekai mother..:blob_tilt: gonna dr0p if the ml is the emperor and leon will going to lie to her and still pretend innocent after knowing the past.. he can't trust her mother anymore well dr0p ths.. if its really true not going to continue ths

9. DANIEL134

DANIEL134 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far it doesn't seem right because I'm in chapter 223 so far and Leon and Asensu are Elsa's lovable and innocent children, but in this chapters (220+)it appears that Elissa goes with Shamir to the mountains where a cave collapsed on Ian (the uncle of the crown prince) and she's trying to save him in any special way .:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Especially after she saw Asensu crying:blobsob:
    x and there the emperor's men who work in the shadows for him are trying to kill Ian's knights so it made me doubt that Ian's death was orchestrated by the emperor in the first life :sweating_profusely:~~
    But isn't he the greatest knight of the empire and even stronger than Rohan and this is from Elisa's confession about the strength between them .
    :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    ahh what made me most guilty is that Ian and when he Imprisoned in the cave and unable to get out, he was thinking only of Elisa:blobmelt: aaaah my hearrrtt :blobnosebleed: he is soo cute:blob_blush:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  10. xphoenixx

xphoenixx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I will NEVER forgive that he had Leon kidnapped and told them to throw poison at her face!

11. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess when it goes lowest of the low, people just accept whatever they get, we are at this point right now. We drank the same soup made from same old recipe so many times that, just a bit of different garnishing feels almost good enough to be accepted as a whole new taste.
    ML(?) is trash but he is honest to his trash self, thus people may accept him saying, at least he is honest about his feelings and isn't pretentious or hypocritical. Yes, people who commit adultery and accept the mistress are also true to their feelings and honest as well. Let us appreciate all the scum with harems filled with just barely of aged girls, when his first wife is nearly reaching 50.

Elren and DANIEL134 like this.
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    What is up with all the sudden talk with Kaiden? Did he suddenly get novel screen prominence? Do we have word from god he's canonically ML? Did something happen to Rohan that limited his appearance? Last I checked the threads, MC is still misunderstanding her sons' feelings with Kaiden and she feels they need a father figure at best? Remember, we still have 3 ML candidates. I'll be simping for Rohan or Marquis unless author validates a canon ML. Latest spoilers here finally reached Marquis's mirroring the assumed to be end portion of the first timeline relating to a cave accident likely to be orchestrated in killing him (but didn't MC have measures against this? Novel readers, why is he still in danger when MC told him to distance himself and his faction with Asensio? WHY is he still in danger? Kaiden views him as a threat? What about the other characters?

Rohan, his wife, CPs guards, red haired chick, Jill and her grandpa, MCs master?

Chiqi322, noula, nielyti and 6 others like this.
  13. hollymahayato

hollymahayato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.. I'm curious.. is the emperor going to die in the end since he's so useless. LOL

14. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would jump off the cliff if the ML were the emperor-

15. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML???

16. nihal eleonor

nihal eleonor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what ?! we are in page 12 and still there is no information abaut the real ml

17. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because the novel is still ongoing and rn the ML status is still pretty much ambiguous.

seekingsnow likes this.
  18. Aberdeen

Aberdeen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than who will be the ml, I have other questions that need answers right now.

1. What happened to Ignis (Fire Spirit)?
    2. In the manhwa, they mentioned that Undine is a low-level water spirit, but we all know that Undine is a name that is mostly associated to powerful, if not the greatest, water elemental being. So, will this also be the case in this story?

19. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take in mind that I've only read up to ch48. I'll answer Q#2 first.

2. In ch47, Elisha saw that Undine changed from a little girl to a grown-up girl. She asked, "Are you growing up, or are you returning to your original form?" Undine merely giggled in response as if to say she wasn't ready to answer the question yet.

1. According to the previous spoilers, he's still weakened since he brought her back in time. She's going to have eventual control over Ignis as well. I'm uncertain since it's been a while since I've read the spoilers here (due to my annoyance about everyone's discussion (arguments) on the prospective love interest).

20. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler and yes the discussions just got annoying. Not much spoilers too many discussions, turned it off for me too.