Spoiler How to politely decline the male lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. It's now 6 pages of opinions. In fairness, at least in those 6 pages, we now know who the ML is.

2. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Better off than that one thread with 15 pages and only two spoilers

3. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta bump at this point, anyone got any spoilers

4. babbling_bibliophile

babbling_bibliophile New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Oscar and MC make a partnership contract; in exchange for being his magic partner for school for the next 3 years, MC will be a tower mage like Oscar. The Tower Mage have a pact with the royal family so they can't kill each other. So if MC becomes part of the tower. OG ML can't kill her. She agrees. Side note because of the pact she also can't attack the prince oh well ]

[/A grand ball is announced and Mc doesn't want to dance with OGML (noah) so she wears a tailcoat to avoid having to open the ball with him. Instead Oscar the mage opts to wear a dress and waltzes with Noah. OGFl serena also publicly calls out mc's brother for his unwanted attention leaves with serena]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  5. StrayDog

StrayDog Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was actually funny when luke wear a dress and dance with the OG ML HAHAHAH I want to see more of him wearing a dress.

Anyway, thanks for the spoiler. Imma camp here for more spoilers.

cjburaira, KiseonYi and evanesco99211 like this.
  6. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Luke? his name is oscar, tho?? :hmm::blobfrowning:

7. babbling_bibliophile

babbling_bibliophile New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Full name is Luke Oscar

Lucy scarlet, talexus93 and Wr3n like this.
  8. Nopey98

Nopey98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly it bothers me that alinda knew from the start about OG FL's powers and yet she never really thought how it's possible the OG FL read her emotions and knew that she didn't really mean to bully her in the first timeline.

I think to me it was quite obvious that the OG FL was the one wanting to regress time so story is kinda a no to mee

9. sunyun

sunyun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler on FL and ML moment?? How da romance start etc? So far the manhwa, in ch 11, FL has told the Crown Prince to break up/annul the engagement and I know very well (or at least assumed) the CP ain't gonna agree to it, so when will they officially annul the engagement? Sorry if I offended someone, but it gets irritating sometimes when a spoiler forum turned into a discussion forum...

im_trash42, panda04, KiseonYi and 3 others like this.
  10. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows if this one is the 3rd time Erinda repeat her life? Were there anyone involved in her execution regret and apologize?
    What about CP? I want him get some karma....

Tiis_Ganda, MOMO26 and Nihu like this.
  11. Evrasuy

Evrasuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why we dont get yuri route? why always shitty characters becomes male lead?
    boring

12. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because "if it wasn't het, it wouldn't be rofan"? According to another novel that has this same problem, anyway.

zoefleyl likes this.
  13. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. tealvalley

tealvalley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Since the thread was filled with none spoilers :sushi_sigh: I came here to drop some! I’m not quite sure if I’m qualified to contribute here as I’ve only read the manhwa but so far here’s some spoilers I’ve gathered during the past chapters! (Feel free to correct me if you find any mistakes!)

I’ll be referring to them as their roles so I wouldn’t confuse any new readers that stop by here! Please do mind that I’m basing off their names from the manhwa I’ve read but worry not there’s a master list of their names and roles that go in depth in page 1 of this spoiler thread! But here’s the list of them!
    FL= Erinda Maleficent
    ML= Luke Oscar
    2nd OGML= Reymond Watson
    OGFL= Serena Eleanor
    OGML= Crown prince

In the original story there were 3 MLs, they were “The crown prince”, “Luke Oscar (the next head of the wizard tower)” and “the knight Reymond Watson” Like what this spoiler states the ML is supposed to be a 2nd ML candidate for the original story however in this timeline he takes no interest towards OGFL.

As described by FL they’re a bunch of power hungry people. Primarily because in her previous lives (except when she was Korean) her family used the engagement as a political scheme to gain more power. Not to mention her brother who’s absolutely obsessed with OGFL.

Don’t worry y’all! She’s not the typical bish conniving OGFLs we usually get! She’s actually quite the opposite! :blobicecreamlove:

They became friends! OGFL met FL at a fountain, OGFL then asked for directions for the banquet hall because that’s where first years usually go for their first day (even though FL was spooked LOLOLOL) although when they were about to enter a room (not sure if it was a room to enter the banquet hall or the banquet hall) they meet the CP :blobfearful:

FL meets CP when her and OGFL were going to enter a room (not sure if it was the banquet hall or a random hallway that leads to the banquet hall) she called him a barking dog and slammed the door in front of him :blobcheeky: which mind you shocked CP. Although when they arrive in the actual banquet hall the CP then drags FL away because of what she called him. In this scene it’s revealed that the reason why CP is in the academy is because he threatened to kill a subordinate of his but the king wants him to become a decent king so he sent away CP to the academy to be wiser and more decent.

Like most poor unfortunate 2nd MLs our dear 2nd OGML kept his love for OGFL a secret. FL meets him because they were both punished for being late! So whilst doing the squat walking punishment (I’m not really sure what to call it) she tried to talk to 2nd OGML but failed to do so because he ignored her and fastened his pace, FL then used magic to increase her stamina to catch up to him. So naturally he questions this but FL told him that she walks for 2 hours per day in which he replies she should try out swordsmanship since her stamina will go to waste if she didn’t.

The first time FL meets ML is because he wants her to be his partner for their class and by partners I mean actual lab partners type of situation but for three years, I have yet to find out why he’s so interested in her so am very sorry if you expected that! :blobflag:

Whilst bickering with CP because he’s still demanding for a reason as to why FL called him a “barking dog” ML says that by being his partner FL can be scouted as a wizard by the magic tower in which finally FL actually accepts the partnership. (I mean to be fair ML was pestering her to be his partner:blobjoy:) (I’ll go in depth as to why she accepted)

The reason why FL accepted partnership with ML is because the magic tower serves as a check to the imperial family(essentially they keep an eye out to the imperial family) in doing so both forces are constantly at odds. Plus being a wizard for the magic tower is extremely rare that it’s only every 20 years someone can be scouted as a wizard there! But the main reason why Fl accepted the partnership is because CP cannot easily touch or kill her.

Although at first ML doesn’t like 2nd OGML (likewise for 2nd OGML) they eventually settle down their prejudices against each other, which then blooms into a friendship between ML, FL, OGFL, and 2nd OGML.

The main reason why the odd friendship occurred! While eating their lunch together, it’s revealed by the FL that both 2nd OGML and ML suck at dancing, although 2nd OGML doesn’t ask FL for help by practicing our darling ML does! At the ball our dear FL arrives in a suit (as she should :blobnosebleed:) in which in turn shocks everyone including her brother. In one scene CP approached FL and asks her “Is the reason why you wore a suit is so that you won’t dance with me?” And FL of course agrees but as the situation goes down south after that ML saves the day! And by saves the day I meant he dragged the CP to dance LOLOLOL:blobjoy: he was then dubbed as the CP’s fling :blobrofl:. Whilst the chaos aka CP and ML dancing together, FL exited the ball and met the 2nd OGML, he asked FL to dance which she agreed to! Whilst dancing Fl asked who taught 2nd OGML how to dance and he told her that the person who taught him how to dance is his Swordsmanship professor. And of course I won’t forget the fact that FL and ML danced in the ball too! (She asks why he wants her as a partner where he replies he’s just fond of her personality. FL directly translates this as “he doesn’t actually want to tell her the reason why he wants her as a partner”.)

Whilst trying to extract her hidden mana (since ML offered to teach her how to do so because her mana isn’t really that sufficient) while doing the extraction herself FL’s hair turns a snowy white! Which alarms ML and promptly tells her to stop! ML together with OGFL then brings her to the clinic for her to recover. (she was being carried by ML bridal style :blobhighfive: but she passes out whilst being carried :blobconfounded:)

FL woke up at the clinic which prompted ML to explain what happened to her which is that her mana doesn’t have a limit. A rather unusual case because for most people when a certain amount of mana flows into their body, their body automatically cuts it off which FL’s body can’t do, another reason why her hair turned into white is because her body couldn’t handle the hidden mana and mana in general that was being extracted hence why her hair turned white it then in turn made her mana extremely unstable, ML tells FL that having no mana limit can affect her hair, then her abilities and if her body can’t handle it anymore she can die :bloborz:. But worry not as ML then gives FL a magic stone that he created, it stops FL’s mana once she experiences symptoms of having no mana limit.

We see this situation again (FL’s hair turns white) in chapter 13 of the manhwa, where OGML “pursues” FL by giving her loads of gifts to change her mind about the annulment of their engagement which pisses off FL ,so she burns the gifts but this exhausts her mana, so her snowy white hair makes a comeback. The dorm ward asks them what happened however ML covers up for FL and tells the ward that he burned the gifts. To add to her anger in an earlier scene her brother found out she wanted to annul the engagement he told her that she’s not in the position to do so. I forgot to mention in a conversation between her and OGML which she tells him she wants to annul their engagement which he replies that he will get rid of her family which prompted her to take swordsmanship lessons from 2nd OGML. To clarify the reason why she took the swordsmanship class is to not be able to be killed by CP and not because of her family. Because if CP gets rid of her family, she’ll get dragged too since she’s part of said family.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  15. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know what happened in the 2 past timeline. After the MC died

bleedingliar24 and chiri.ru like this.
  16. Xie Qin

Xie Qin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that TAE is good but the artist who draw the manhwa changed the plots a lot, so now the TAE manhwa is sh*tty.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  17. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading the manhwa. The webtoon character designs are extremely pretty. Especially Erinda looks gorgeous. I'm enjoying Luke's characterization. He is cheeky and mischievous. I'm still angry about how Erinda's second lifetime turned out. She was murdered for zero reason ... I absolutely despise OGML Noah. Absolutely disgusting.

18. hollymahayato

hollymahayato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed yet? Does anyone know if it's a happy ending for our MC? THank you!

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  19. nihal eleonor

nihal eleonor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im gonna drop this story i don't like the fact that ogfl's fishes one of them is the ml ughhh

cjburaira likes this.
  20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every character is so clichey and cringey.
    And the male leads are all childish, the swordsman is the most normal one.
    Also, I don't really get how the og FL fell for the CP in the other timelines. Maybe she only pretended to go along with him instead? Dunno for what reason

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022