Spoiler Strange Love Rivals Increased!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by augacutan, Oct 6, 2021.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Strange Love Rivals Increased!
    Alternative:
    奇怪的情敌增加了 / Los Rivales De Amor Extraños Aumentaron

Synopsis:
    After I isekai'd as the female villain of an otome game, I just wanted to avoid the death ending and live a peaceful life. But why are the male lead and female lead fighting over me?

Raws (Manhua):
    https://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/650789
    Translations: https://bato.to/series/90306

I found this story quite great and interesting for an isekaid-villainess troupe for a manhua (well, since most isekai stories in chinese manhuas are really not on par compare to its korean contemporaries. Either the story is dragging or full of chinese drama cliches). I'm hoping to learn more about the story, so someone please spoil us!:aww::aww::aww:

Empress7865 and jennine0339 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

jennine0339 likes this.
  3. Zitya

Zitya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want a spoiler :aww::aww:

augacutan likes this.
  4. potatohunn

potatohunn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just looked at the raw and I didn't understand a thing LMAO. Anyways, this was just according to the images so I might be wrong.:sushi_sigh:

Penia Gladstone
    - Female Lead
    - Daughter of a Duke
    - Blonde hair, purple eyes

Giorno Gladstone
    - Penia's older brother (a siscon)
    - Heir of the Gladstone Duchy
    - Red hair, blue eyes

Raphael Gladstone
    - Penia's foster brother (also a siscon)
    - White hair, light golden eyes

Dylan Devonshire
    - Male Lead
    - Crown Prince
    - Talented wizard
    - Blue hair, red eyes

Claire Rodriguez
    - Original Female Lead (in the game)
    - Commoner
    - Purple hair, purple eyes

FL is finally able to go outside and there, she met the OGFL. Some nobles seems to be harassing her and FL helped her.
    She met the Crown Prince and he kissed her hand. She also met a fairy (?) or something like that. It's (dunno if it's a he or a she lmao) ears were pointed, like an elf and it has a light blue hair color and golden eyes.
    I don't know what are they talking about but Penia started beating up the fairy. :blobjoy: In the previous chapters, she quite forgotten her memories in her past life but this fairy showed her everything happened. The fairy seems like the system of the otome game (?) not sure tho.
    It looks like the fairy blessed Penia, and she met the Crown Prince again. But this time, Giorno saw the two of them. I'm guessing that the Crown Prince and Giorno's relationship wasn't the best based on their expression then when they were about to leave, the Crown Prince held her hand and kissed it again.:blobokhand:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    Laerta, Yeona, hongmeowpanda and 6 others like this.
  5. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    potatohunn likes this.
  6. Andoryuu1016

Andoryuu1016 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the white hair dude is the ML, ok, move on. Anyway, thank you for the spoilers!

Muskaan2004, IK_Reads and potatohunn like this.
  7. Black7

Black7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u tell me when CP will fall in love with our Mc bcz he seems manipulative and sly fox:notlikeblob: ,at first I don't like him he just literally forcing Mc to marry him without considering her feelings and for her divine power:blobfearful:

8. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as of the lastest chapter (chapter 15), he's still a sly fox LOL.

Laerta, micahkung and augacutan like this.
  9. Shuyaaa

Shuyaaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He need to be a sly fox to life as a royal, is a must, altought he seems kind

Laerta, micahkung and augacutan like this.
  10. kosccvvcvbn

kosccvvcvbn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Thanks! thank you very much!

11. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked at the raws and the original heroine likes the villainess. Shes like Mary from My next life as a villainess and the purple hair girl is called Claire and reminds me of a yandere. She got a knife out and everything in one scene.

Claire even was thinking of marriage to the villainess and wants her etc.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    Laerta, IK_Reads and Muskaan2004 like this.
  12. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one seems to be pretty complicate and full of mysteries.

as of chapter 32:

The game MC is trapped is out of the developers hands. If I’m not wrong, MC received the only “beta” of the holographic version of the game and soon after she went in, the programmers went on strike and the server was out of reach / control / whatever.

Lots of things changed, probably because of MCs wish (of being loved). Seems like MCs real world family is trashy and she wishes to be loved.

MC knows she is in a game, she talked to the developers twice, but she doesn’t remember much about herself, her family or her wish.

MC got the goddess powers (thanks to the fact that the goddess is the avatar of one of the developers) and tried to heal her sick mother, however, she failed. Her mother is not really sick, but cursed; a curse the power of that goddess can’t fix. Turns out there are four families, each blessed by different gods. MCs family is blessed by the war god (or something like that), but MCs mother’s original family (Golden) is blessed by the time god. People say everything inside Golden Family’s territory don’t age, forever preserved on its most beautiful state (including people - immortal probably). However, those people (Golden) cannot leave the territory, otherwise they would be cursed by the time god (as leaving is taken as betrayal). MCs father probably knows that and was trying to find a solution (right know it’s not revealed if MCs father returned because he found a solution or because he wanted to spend his wife’s remaining time with her).

About Crown Prince: really creepy in my opinion. He said he is a player and even mentioned multiple lives. The developers said his affection (? or whatever) has been negative the whole time (they can see from the outside) while OG!FL have ten times the regular affection (kind of obsessed for MC). He is two face, threatened MC saying she has to marry him because it’s for the country (and that love has nothing to do with nobles marriage as this is a sacrifice they do for the riches and privileges they have) and I don’t think he is trustworthy. He seems like a super yandere. He almost killed OG!FL when she attacked him and then told MC to take her as a fighter or something like that.

OG!FL is super in love with MC. She is obsessed and super yandere too. She fantasized about marrying MC and even children. She was helped once by MC (right before MC met the developers for the first time) and the second time they met, OG!FL was working at a bar. MC ended up taking her as a lady in company (not sure how it’s called). OG!FL decided to work as a maid too to repay MC and ended up hearing MC would marry Crown Prince (and that’s why she decided to take a knife and tried to murder Crown Prince). Crown prince used something like magic do throw her away and went to kill her with the knife, however, when he saw her face he not only recognized her, he also said her name and acted all yandere laughing at the fact that MC and OG!FL are friends. MC arrived to protect OG!FL and saw all his weird act.

also, there’s seem to be a spy screwing things up with the game? The developers suspect OG!FL, Crown Prince and MCs brother. Also, they said the deviant behavior of OG!FL and CP are really suspicious and may or may not be related to MCs wish (as they said the game world became a world made for MC).

so yeah. What CP means when he said he is a player and what about the multiple lives? Why OG!FL is so obsessed/ in love with MC? Who is the spy? Did MC died hit by a truck? Is this game thing real? What about MCs mother?

13. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Shen Ming??

14. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that it's the name of a god of the game a nun have tell claire that there all equal in the name of Shen long/all his children , so it make me think that it's a god .

15. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why’s this crown prince choking our girl ???????? ML ? No Thankyou

16. Zoliansangi

Zoliansangi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The crown prince is a yandere for who? the og fl or the mc . And he's seems to be so sus like right now in the manhwa he choke the fl and he's illusion is it his past life or just illusion

17. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The heroine was transferred to the game, or rather the game seemed to consider her and she became a "digital version", but in the end, in real life, is she dead or alive?

18. micahkung

micahkung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In previous chp they mentioned that they will dream abt their worst nightmares right? So maybe he's not in his right mind now.

19. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So latest chapters revealed that the MC's Mom
    grew up in a village where people don't physically age
    I wonder if that's related to her curse/illness?

20. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now on tapas!