Spoiler My Husband Hates Me, But He Lost His Memories

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hate him so muchhhhhh:blob_thor:
    It doesn't matter even if he has forgotten his memories he will still be an unlikeable person to me
    When the fl got married to him and entered his territory or whatever it is every single person hates her cuz her father didn't send reinforcement for the people as they were under an attack by beasts or demons so they lost their homes , they were angry at her .when the fl told that b!tchy aunt that her ladies in waiting are not doing their work and bullying fl maid Charlotte by saying that that they are busy and shit she knows that pl are angry but still tell the fl to go on inspection So fl can't deny her and goes there . she tried to give people food , then someone came and tried to kill her but the knight catches him before he could do anything . everyone stares at her as if they hate her to the core.fl wanted to help the people by selling her jewellery cuz she wasn't able to eat and sleep for days as those people faces didn't let her sleep so she changes her appearance and goes but somehow that ml got to know about it so he asks her and fl tolds him she wants new jewellery that's why she did that and that damn thing says shit like she is Everett's daughter (name of fl's father) the first thing that came to her mind was buying new jewellery after watching people suffer blah and blah he goes on and that's my limit i was like added to drop list :blobthumbsdown:
    He doesn't even try to know her situation.
    I hate how people goes on about fl being Everett's daughter and she isn't even the real daughter, she is adopted . these people are angry on FL's father and vent that anger on her .Don't they even know how is the life of an orphan but blames it on her .if fl still fell in love with him then I don't even sympathize with her
    the only person likeable is her maid Charlotte:blobwoah:

3. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if not a popular opinion, we should acknowledge that her treatment in ML house was not that bad, I'm not saying its right, but can u put yourself in their shoes!! The maids were not right but ml and aunt didn't really "torture" FL.

Heck, there are MLs that imprisoned FLs till they even caught fatal diseases, and had to fake death to run away.(I died and my husband is crazy)

But the most stupid thing ML did is erasing his memory and not confronting FL as wholeass person, since there was room and opportunities to change things.

4. potato berry

potato berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not trying to defend ML of I died and my husband went crazy , what he did is indeed very shitty but the repent is the best thing. He repented it really bad like he literally went insane. Most stories don't have ml suffering and regretting and Fls also just forgive them when they say sorry once. Fl of that novel didn't forgive him for quite a long time. Thats the only reason why i like the story. Also one thing similar in this novel and that is the Ml forgetting memories. The ml from that novel pretended to lose memories if we ignore the reason he actually got close to Fl and was doing his best to kinda get close to her while in this he just cowardly told magician to erase his memories

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  5. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get what you are saying but still these people are mentally torturing her. mental abuse also harms your health:hmm:

6. Smaforte12

Smaforte12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t wait for more spoilers!! :blobtriumph: Anticipation is killing me!! :blobpats:

7. Peare

Peare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do people assume that this ml is fine.. Because At least the fl didn’t have to pretend to be dead? This is the comparison between an abuser and a murderer( as they literally drove them to faking their death).Fl needs a life partner, a complimentary own that has the basic humanity,etiquette and most importantly empathy.When did psychopath ml become the new trend? And I am shocked that people support and like it.I hate those fl who has to fake death and at the end of the day she'll just forgive and be with the ml. Just because he repented it does not mean they have not hurt u, wounded u.Okay you can forgive them for their repentance ,but the least u can do for yourself is to forget them and start a new life.The fl has become a masochist as they cannot stand not being with their abuser.Faking death was only for the ml to realize their f*king love with a little bit of play hard to get.. cat and mouse play.The fl don’t even love themselves yet they expect others to love them.Thay are so funny..

8. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? I'm sorry, are we reading the same story. They put dead animals in her stuff. Birds, mice, rats.
    The servants KILL the ML's puppy, they put its carcass in her closet, on her clothes, and make it look like it's her fault.

While the ML and his aunt aren't the ones killing the animals themselves, they do treat her like garbage and it is with their permission and encouragement that the staff, villagers, and territory mirror their behavior and hurt her. Their attitudes and neglect of the MC puts her considerable risk for kidnapping and harm, which has happened multiple times. They live in a demon-infested territory with extreme poverty rates, for chrissakes. They don't even provide regular guards. There are instances where the villagers literally attack the MC, and no one does anything. On the rare occasion when she does have a knight with her, they basically stand back and watch her get hurt.

Neither the ML nor his aunt allow her privacy, unless it's accidental and due to their neglect. Even with amnesia, the ML feels 100% fine with ripping his wife's room apart and digging through all of her belongings. Neither of them have noticed she is basically starving herself and has some sort of eating disorder. She is not given any budget or money (financial abuse) and must sell her belongings to survive and pay for things. The ML is verbally and emotionally abusive, and is grabby enough that he's come pretty close to rapey a couple times.

They are hot garbage and I hate them. At this point, I view them as significantly worse than the Everett family they despise, and hope they all get eaten by demons.

9. Sugar_24

Sugar_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said! :blobsalute: someone had a same thought as mine. :blobhighfive:

Anybody who already read the novel? I want to know if our FL ended up with ML coz i don't want that to happened.:blobcat_hyper: I just want our FL to be free and able to find a people or a place where she can live peacefully and met someone who will cherish and love her, :blob_teary: coz she deserve it after all:blobsneeze:

10. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Calm down :blob_patpat:
    I just read the early chapters and dropped it:blobneutral:

DOHere, Daphne03 and mg534 like this.
  11. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read a review , they end up together , they have a daughter on top of that

12. Sugar_24

Sugar_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF! Whoaaaw. Yeah!! I hope the ml die :blobhero:

13. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious, does the trash ML have bleach aka sad backstory to justify his actions? Even tho I don't see any justification for any sh!t he's done:hmm:

DOHere, Chunin, Mingxia and 1 other person like this.
  14. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His immediate family, outside of his aunt, were killed in an accident caused by one of the many demon attacks. Because the Everetts refused to send help in quelling the demon rift until their conditions were met, the ML views the Everetts as the cause of his family's death. While I'm sure this was very traumatic for him, it seems a bit much to blame them more than the actual demons.

Honestly, his territory is a hot mess no one wants to touch. It's riddled with hell rifts, overrun with monsters, and they are dirt, stinking poor, with ruined agriculture and no other industry, so they cannot hire or compensate anyone from other territories to come and help.

If we big picture this, wouldn't the country's ruler be more at fault than the Everetts? It would be the king/emperor's/ whatever they have's responsibility to allocate state funds and troops to assist them, not their neighbor's.

Requiring a political marriage in exchange for military and financial support seems pretty standard and par for the course, so I really don't understand why they're being called evil for it. (Did I blink and miss a line about the Everetts being ordered and paid by the king to help and then didn't? Because then this would all make sense, but I don't recall one)

This is one of those stories where I keep fantasizing that Su Luxia, from "Cheating Men Must Die", will pop in and get revenge for our MC.

15. GhoulishGrrl

GhoulishGrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is one of stories she would be sent to.

DOHere, pandamaci123, Riev and 10 others like this.
  16. Ai_Kei

Ai_Kei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    я очень люблю эту историю
    Можешь отправить мне МTL?

17. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too...whenever I start reading about 'Trash ML's'...i start to think the names of those FL's who can torture these shitty ML's...one of the names is Luxia...

pandamaci123, DOHere, Riev and 6 others like this.
  18. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pls!!!!!

How did she divorce his husband? Will she ever escape from him?

DOHere and Mingxia like this.
  19. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I appreciate your stance, I will have to argue that both families are equally terrible.

The FL received similar treatment in her family's home as well, with servants who did not respect her (Charlotte is described in her first appearance to be the sole exception to the rule), as well as verbal, emotional and physical abuse by her family, who gave tacit permission for an individual (and reported friend of the brothers) to sexually harrass her, so long as he is discreet. It's even mentioned in his introductory scene that the brother's friend had attempted to rape her.

And I don't know about you, but I picked up some rapey vibes from the brothers as well when they talk to the FL. For example, the FL taunting her youngest brother asking if he found her appealing when she first went to meet the ML, his immediate meltdown that in no way read as a denial, and his subsequent attempt to abduct her ten chapters later, all had some unfortunate implications to me.

The only difference between the families that I can see is that the ML and his family condemn the FL as an enemy and outsider, whereas the FL's family claims ownership over her while treating her as a tool. Both families deny her basic human rights as an individual.

I honestly think both families can burn to the ground. The FL deserves to live a happy, healthy, peaceful life in an idyllic countryside together with Charlotte. They are the only two characters in this novel that deserve all that is good in life.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  20. soledeadolci

soledeadolci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...the FL does have a sad backstory...jus sayin

DOHere likes this.