Resolved QT Novel with a (sort of OP) FL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RedKed, Feb 11, 2022.

1. RedKed

RedKed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help me find this!
    I know there are a thousand novels with a similar plot, and that is exactly why I forgot the name of this one.
    What I remember: This is a 1x1 QT CNovel, the FL always falls in love with the same ML in different worlds, FL usualy has cheats but ML is the real OP character, though I don't remember if the FL has a system or not.

The first time FL transmigrated it was a modern world where she took over the body of the second FL/"villainess". She was the biological daughter and heiress to a business empire but the father had a plan to make his other illegitimate daughter the one to take over the company. They ruin the birthday party of FL and then ML shows up to support the FL and they fall in love instantly.
    ML then follows FL through more worlds somehow (may or may not be related to a car accident that ML protected the FL from? But I may be mixing up stories here). FL is OP sometimes, but usually ML takes care of almost every problem, so typical CNovel.
    I do remember it was a bit long, and one of the last arcs that I remember was in the in-between periods in China, where traditional and more "modern" aspects mixed, because the FL had gone to the UK to study (I think) and when she came back she met the ML who is like, a general/chieftain/war conqueror or something?
    Warning under spoiler
    I do remember that I almost stopped reading because the FL acquired the bad trait of using both r*pe and g*ang r*pe as a punishment for both men and women who went against her, which I though was too much, considering many never tried the same against her.

The translator was an MVP, though, because she placed her own comments or opinions on some chapters, and that made the whole affair bearable. I really want to find the story again to try and finish it- but it's mainly for the translator, so I can thank her for all her effort and see if she may have other projects!

I'm sorry for the long post, but it's my first time asking for help and I think it's better to have all the information in case someone may have read this.

2. Efu-sama

Efu-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. RedKed

RedKed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have also read part of this novel, but it's not the one I'm looking for QAQ
    Still, thank you!

4. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    The part with the car accident sounds indeed like Sinister Ex-Girlfriend, but the part about the birthday reminds me more of the first arc of Quick Transmigration: Second Female Lead's Counterattack
    As for the last arc you're remembering, it sounds like
    Arc 11 – Daughter of the Republic VS Chinese Opera Singer (Ch. 269-302)
    of the same novel... Try it, maybe it's the right one?

RedKed likes this.
  5. MerryMune

MerryMune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack I think?

RedKed likes this.
  6. RedKed

RedKed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you both! It is the right novel! I read through the first chapter and Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack is definitely the novel I mentioned.
    I can finally sleep peacefully.

MerryMune and ParanoidKitten like this.
  7. Sieqiii

Sieqiii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke Protagonist is super arrogant to a godly level and holds many secrets, one of which explains why she has an OP mysterious sword that appears out of thin air or why her eyes are described as chillingly calm devoid of any human emotions or even why she completes tasks despite having the upper hand on the system. Her habits are breaking up the female and male leads, angering people to death with her personality then killing any opposing with her sword, reading p*rnography, writing novels that end on cliff hangers or sh*t endings (which got her into the transmigration business), courting her wifey (husband) and generally acting chunibyo as hell. The novel is so epic definitely needs to be read.
    Coming of the Villain Boss! Coming of the Villain Boss' is from the same series as 'the final boss is no joke'. The premises are pretty much the exact same with the world hopping law, love interest and mysterious MC, however the MC has a different demeanour and backstory. The main difference between the two are the systems and the missions they are to complete in each world. In final boss is no joke, the MC has different missions each world but they generally stem down to take revenge and live a good life. Coming of the Villain Boss however, is tasked with gaining hatred points from the female and male lead and also ... her love interest. What I find interesting about this novel opposed to 'the final boss is no joke' is that the MC seems more human and although she is definitely the embodiment of arrogant and OP she is not as dehumanised as shi sheng (other novel MC), rather she is portrayed as someone who has had a lot of tragedy and a hidden darkness underneath her sweat smile, also she eats a sh*t ton which is explained later on. I personally love both novels and hope you read both of them as either novel can be a refresher for the other and may introduce an interesting plot for you in the same setting that you didn't get in the other novel.

RedKed likes this.
  8. RedKed

RedKed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the recommendations! I started reading Coming of the Villain Boss! thanks to the Manhua adaptation, as I couldn't wait to see how the martial arc/transmigrated fake protagonist arc ended, but I've been waiting to finish it, because 1666 chapters are more than what I can take with school being as demanding as it is. I've been curious regarding the ML, because I have yet to see spoilers and from what I've read, she has pretty much ignored any potential ML, which is refreshing for a long novel~
    Same thing for Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke, I've read some arcs, but with 2040 chapters, I really think I need to read it over the holidays to focus on it, though I do remember the MC being really chuunibyou as you said! I remember liking the ML though he is not in every world.
    I think the last arc I read was the one for the Demonic Sect with no ML, and I loved the could-have-been-if-not-for-the-MC-being-who-she-is ML, the original leader of the Demonic Sect. My heart broke a bit for that poor guy, but I guess it could have been worse, at least he survived...

Sieqiii likes this.