Discussion What is the weirdest or craziest thing you ever did for someone you like?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 411209, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruhhh, that was the greatest thing to impress women, I guess?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't know, I'm a type of person who tends to keep my feelings with me plus I'm not really into romance..Too bad I've no such crazy experience like other people do..

Deleted member 411209 likes this.
  2. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought him a bottle of alcohol. I'm a teetotaler...

3. Deleted member 411209

Deleted member 411209 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Your not drinking and yet you bought him an alcohol, thats sweet..☺️

It will come and you will have your own love experience in the right place and time..☺️

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  4. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope cant share im an idiot hahaha

5. Deleted member 411209

Reading List:
    Link
    .. thats okay, no worries..☺️

6. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof I could be overly kind towards people I like. :bloborz: That... I don't remember the specifics but I remember them asking me why I'm so kind. *chokes* I answered that that's how friends should be. :blobcat_hyper: *rolls rolls off the hill* :confusedcatblob::derpyblob: Well anyway, I can't remember anymore lol

7. Deleted member 411209

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow..! This was one of the success stories I heard.. hope you both will be happy always and stay forever!☺️

8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmmmmm... I think falling in love with my first boyfriend in itself was already an incredibly crazy thing when considering the circumstances on which it happened.

But uhn... When thinking of weird/crazy things that I did that other people can actually call crazy... Uhn... This is actually pretty hard to think about?

If anything, I wanted to send homemade cookies to my boyfriend on his birthday, but he has been adamantly against it because covid might cause delays and make the cookies go stale, essentially making me lose all my hardwork (we're in a LDR, so I'd send them through international shipping). So uhn... Spending time and money on sending some cookies across the world when I was unsure if they'd even arrive in time... Does that count as a crazy thing?
    I find that to be quite lovely~ <3

I definitely want to travel to my boyfriend's country once covid stops being a problem~
    I mean... It's pretty hard to send gifts to someone over a LDR, yanno?

You can try making a special message... Then a poem... Then maybe send them a virtual photo album... And then... Then what? A special song for them if you know how to make one, I guess.

What's next? A game on Steam? I did get a game on steam from my boyfriend recently and I've been very happy about it, but like... If you wanna send something customized, then the distance can get a bit frustrating.

So... Sending romantic letters and crafts across the world is pretty wonderful IMO. If virtual gifts won't do, might as well send physical ones~

And like, sure, you might end up breaking up eventually. Any relationship runs that risk... So what? You're not gonna cherish the wonderful time you're having together just in case you might break up? I'd much rather cherish the moment instead... And if I wanna send something special to someone, then I'd rather send it, than worry about how we might break up even before we have a chance of meeting up~

9. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Talked/distracted them as much as possible every single day for a month (because they were bored due to surgery recovery) even when exhausted from work.
    They later said that made a big impact

10. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the opposite...If I have the slightest crush on someone, then it's certain I'll ignore, avoid, and be moderately rude to them lol. I swear I'm not tsundere but I might just be afraid if anyone catches onto my feelings so I try to conceal them

11. Deleted member 411209

Reading List:
    Link

I feel you..☺️

12. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I ended our friendship lol :blobpensive:

13. Deleted member 411209

Reading List:
    Link

Oooopppss.. Sorry to hear that..

14. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehe, that's a lovely thing to do~ *hugs*

Glad you could be there for them, Mir-chan~

mir and Deleted member 411209 like this.
  15. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    I suddenly kissed him. I've been attracted to my classmate for probably my whole grade school and highschool life. Like it was a moment when we were laughing and joking around. Then things got quiet and I looked into his eyes and I didn't notice that I was already kissing him.

He looked shocked and pale as snow.

He got quiet and I got quiet and he grabbed my shoulder gently. It was very gentle.

He then told me
    " Hey, I've never told you, but this is getting out of hand so I'll tell you the truth"

I was confused and he said

"I'm gay"

At that moment, my world suddenly collapsed.

That's not even the crazy part. After that, I decided to help him with a guy he was really attracted to. And the guy he had a crush on was my boy bestfriend... Welp my best friend is straight so it never worked out.

16. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Lie and pretend to have my shit together.

---
    In the long run, they liked me back and asked me out, only for me to get anxious and freak out, therefore turning them down and breaking their heart into a billion tiny pieces. It was horrid.
    They went to college after graduating high school early.

Now, after about 5 years, I still feel horrible every time I think about it, and I wish I could apologize and hug them, explaining that it wasn't their fault, and that I'm just an idiot. A really big, foolish, dumb, stupid, idiot, that says "EW, NO" when asked out by the person they like.

Communication is key is the theme here. Honestly, just go for it. They might say no, and that's fine. The worst they can do is bully you for it/be mean. And in that case, they're a crappy person and aren't worth it anyway since you're rad and deserve WAY better, because you're awesome and deserve someone who actually loves you.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  17. Deleted member 318062

Deleted member 318062 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    i tried stalking his school councilor, almost got caught by a girlie whos pfp was doggo, luckily i was in a diff account back then i got the information i wanted so 50/50, the adrenaline rush i felt wasnt attractive at that time so i almost peed my pants (/□\*)

18. Deleted member 314196

Deleted member 314196 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  19. warspite

warspite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it's pretending to be someone I'm really not just to suit his taste. I wish I had never done that. It was so tiring and I was nervous all the time. I studied what he want and make it appear that I wanted them too so that he'll notice me and he really did. We entered a relationship. After that, I spent a lot of hours every day making myself look beautiful and presentable so that he'll like me. There are a lot of crazy things I did just for him to like me and I realized that I had to stop and so I ended it. It was unhealthy for me and I don't blame him. It was entirely my fault to begin with. I feel bad because I had to drag him into that kind of situation and he was very hurt. My self-esteem was so low at that time that what I saw as my only choice was to pretend. That's not the only reason I had to end it with him tho. I also realized that I love my company alone. Now, I'm trying my best to improve.

20. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm cheering for you