Spoiler The Tyrant won't let me go /폭군이 나를 놓아주지 않는다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vdv027, Dec 26, 2020.

1. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original translation website is Travis Translations they also have advance chapters if you want to read.

I'm also waiting for the R-15 stuff as per KKP it's tagged as R15 but up to the recent chapters only 'Cedric's elephant' was mentioned.

Jian Yue likes this.
  2. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I your opinion why is Cedric is a Yandare?
    The thing is that Ciel's mother has slept with an aristocrat named Jack Marr (Ciel's Biological Father) who was part of a coup d'etat lead by Cedric's mother Empress Henrietta. The father tried to kill Cedric when he was younger.
    Ciel was very shocked that she fainted when she hears the truth that she is related to a traitor.
    Emperor Cedric came for her support.

Cedric just comforts Ciel about the truth that he is okay with her true background. He reminds Ciel of the memories together with him and all the happy moments both shared.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  3. Ltbeast

Ltbeast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding a little more info
    And in my opinion he didn't reach the yandare position he just extremely possessive
    She met with him by accident, he came back from another country after finishing his studies and was happy that she remembered him.
    ML lied to him saying he and MC have a class (a second time)
    In the interrogation they activate the curse on her tongue and now she is slowly dying while burning inside and our ML ordered to not help her and let her die slowly and painfully.
    After netting with her mother, ML and MC talk and her pulse gets faster that's it.
    She is one of those "why are you interested in me im not the FL" .
    Surrounding - knight's, ministers are trying to help ML to seduce MC. ML is very affectionate.
    Appearantly it wasn't Ciel 'father' but his mother (The former empress) who tried to kill him after ordering she saw ML as piece of trash and MC is moved a little that he gave her story about his mother
    She got money and drugs from those who wanted to hurt MC reputation by her saying she is the daughter of the famous traitor and she is her mother, but after knowing MC visited town quite often she tried to blackmail MC but didn't get her emotions straight and attacked her with a knife coated with the flower (MC is extremely allergic to those flowers).
    So maybe in 20 or 30 chapter they will make progress finally. :blobowoevil_horns:

Legnakra, luliibunny, Lucy_ and 6 others like this.
  4. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the current chapter and glad that bad mother died.

Ltbeast likes this.
  5. Manhwa fan

Reading List:
    Link
    In part 2 of chapter 50 Cedric is very jealous that Ciel and Kashuel who is now a Duke has tea together damn he is such a yandare indeed LOL. Looks like our Male Lead is very much involve with Ciel. Cedric's tea cup even cracked. :cool::cool::p:p:D:D:D:):) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  6. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please?

7. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this is the first time I am so fond of the ministers and knights play an important role in almost every novel....I stan these ministers...blobmelt_thumbs

vdv027 and Ltbeast like this.
  8. calladalia

calladalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to ogML&FL?

sheisthedemon93 likes this.