Forgotten Title Wattpad QT? Chinese Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ElijahCostigan, Feb 24, 2022.

1. ElijahCostigan

ElijahCostigan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So- the ML of the world is together with mc's body right. He thinks she's like neglecting him or something i forgot but like he started to doubt their relationship while the MC's body work her ass off. The man planned to get her like you know what in a bar. He is cheating on her with her bestfriend who is "Pitiful and hardworking" iirc. Then MC took a deal with his uncle (I think it was his uncle) to support his business, She was being loyal to her bf so she reject his advances until the time she went back with the money he was fucking her bff, they broke up and MC goes with the uncle.
    I think the uncle said "That was the best 150(idk how much)k investment of my life"

The ML i think grovelled a week or a month later under his uncle's door but clearly Mc doesnt care about him anymore.

The ML regretted everything and even surround himself with her poster and use her perfume to feel like she is still there with him.

The news of his uncle in an accident and has to be in a wheelchair reached his ears and got ready to the airport where she's landing but as she lands he sees her with his uncle. If he didn't betrayed her they would be like that through thick and thin but clearly he was blind.

2. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mingxia and CryWhenFrustrated like this.
  3. CryWhenFrustrated

CryWhenFrustrated Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I was reading the description and it felt oddly familiar.:ROFLMAO::blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

4. DrunkReader01

DrunkReader01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember this plot!! yeah it was on wattpad, can't remember the title

I'm camping 4 the title with u~!

5. ElijahCostigan

ElijahCostigan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I memorized FOD, Its not on there

Another detail I remember, The roommate/friend that seduced the bf seems to be like a green tea? I also forfot if it was a BL or Straight, Anyways uh the friend name is like Fu something

6. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
    It IS FOD, 4th arc. Almost every details match, except the MC's gender and the best friend being a green tea ig? I forgot lol

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    moonbao and Mingxia like this.