Spoiler I Opened The Birdcage Door

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mg534, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well well. Here we go again. Kinda predicted this that something would come up as wrong with Bianca. Am I phrasing it right? What I mean to say is - I kinda suspected that she would have a heavy flaw or some ulterior motive. Otherwise everyone would take her side.

I also think that she might have fallen with love with Male Lead truly in the process but- anyway, poor male lead. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a greater villainess (in the upcoming chapters) though there are chances

I'd a good opinion of her before but I indeed doubted that she would be ultimately made into a villain for the sake of the story and here we go ~ not that I'm complaining, it's even better :blob_grin: twist on twists....

2. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, the all time favorite of authors trying to justify their unbelievable leads. There has to be a fucked up reason covering the fucked up situation to toppled it more than the lead's deeds. But even so, both women were equally bad at treating the ml :blobconfused::blobwhistle:

mg534 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Bianca is a married woman with a husband and a child of her own. She casted a spell of fascination on Sebastian and this why he followed her. She wanted the power of his family but when his family collapsed her plans went awry. Aileen took good care of her and her was settled well in the Empire of Rosien where Sebastian followed her to and found out the truth. She confessed that she regret it and is only by his side to make him recognise his feelings. He had always been in love with Aileen and that's why he hovered around her and succumbed because his love was affecting the spell.

About why his family collapsed and who was the culprit?
    I won't comment on it because I've not finsihed the novel, I've only read the 3 chapters (of Bianca's truth). Whether, indeed his family collapsed due to Aileen's (given his family was innocent) or was there any grave reason behind this incident.

llaladeriver, feng nao, Ac03 and 9 others like this.
  4. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's shitty. I almost want her to rest in eternal peace now. Don't get revived girl. You've suffered enough. I wish that in her next life, she won't be crippled and get to love someone normally

5. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay guys, i read the entire novel in one night and I cried my eyes out at the few chapters leading to the ending. I won’t say things in order but just things I remembered. First, Sebastian fell in love with Aileen the very first time they met at the party and when he gave her the handkerchief. Unfortunately however, Bianca cast a spell of fascination on him so he refused the MC’s proposal. And that’s when the Mc’s family destroyed Sebastian’s family. Sebastian is the victim of this novel. He lost everything even his true feelings due to the spell. I would say Bianca the main person who created this tragedy, If she didn’t cast the spell, Sebastian would accept the Mc’s proposal and nothing would happen but then we won’t have a novel to read. Anyway, moving on, one thing made me really mad is that when Sebastian was suspicious of Bianca, and she told him the truth, she showed no signs of guilt whatsoever. He followed her to her home where her child and her husband were eating dinner, he was so confused how come the person he loved all these years had another family. Well, Bianca came out to meet him with a smile ( yes, with a smile instead of hesitation) and said you must have many questions for me. Then she invited him into her house, Sebastian was basically a broken doll, he asked nothing and just listened to Bianca’s story how she cast the fascination spell on him and the person he actually loved first was Aileen. Sebastian stormed out of the house, not even yelled or get mad or asked Bianca why or anything. And Bianca was like ‘I’m sorry, Sebastian’. That was it, she had no guilt. After that Sebastian ran to a bridge and thought back to his memory how he hated Aileen but also cared about her. He didn’t know why he wanted to kiss her even though his mind hated her. He didn’t know why he wanted to come back to her even though she set him free. He bawled. (I cried too, it was heartbreaking, poor guy). The five years Bianca under Aileen’s surveillance was basically Aileen told Bianca not to meet Sebastian and that was all. Bianca could go to work and make money and live with her real family that whole time while Sebastian under the illusion that he loved her to death. To be honest, Bianca should have lifted the spell when his parents die already or somewhere when Aileen let Sebastian go. But no, Bianca continued the spell on him long long after Bianca’s family and her people settled in the empire. Sebastian was trying to be her good boyfriend the whole time, buy her hotdog, took her on dates, he even wowed to make her happy and be a good boyfriend while she went to see her family secretly every night. Anyway, after the truth became known, Sebastian told Bianca to leave his house. Bianca left and wrote him a note “I’m sorry Sebastian, if you need anything you know where to find me.” (Seriously )

Continue….

the third tragedy was Aileen’s death. She was suffering from the magic she used to fixed her legs and was bound to die within 3 months. Before she knew about her limited time, she was engaged to marry Usher the crown Prince. They were actually very happy together preparing for the wedding. Usher loved and cared for Aileen the whole novel. He would do anything for her. But anyway, after Aileen knew she was dying, she asked Usher to break the engagement and told him the truth about her legs and that she was dying. Usher tried to find cures, but the sorceress didn’t know the cure, then they remembered ‘oh, Bianca is a sorceress too’. So Usher went to find Sebastian and told him the story and asked Sebastian if her knew where Bianca was. Usher and Sebastian went to see Bianca to ask her to cure Aileen, and Bianca agreed. But the ingredients to make the cure was very hard to find. Like dragon’s tooth, a soul of an old king….Sebastian led a team of knights went to collect the ingredients, and it was a dangerous trip but they got the ingredients, however, when they got back, one of the knights dropped the bottle that contained the old king’s soul. So in the end Bianca couldn’t make the cure. Sebastian said to use his soul. He was willing to die for Aileen but Bianca didn’t want to kill him after everything she had caused. Leading to the weeks Aileen die, she asked if Sebastian could take over the duchy when she died because he was the only one who could do it. He agreed and they signed marriage certificate again so he could be legally taking over the Duchy. Aileen said after it became his, he could have a family of his own, or destroy it like her parents destroyed his family before, and she wouldn’t say anything because that will be the least she could pay for her sin. She used one week to delegate the tasks to him. Then the last week of her death, she went to a villa by herself to die without anyone knowing. But Sebastian followed her and asked to be with her until she died. The week they stayed together, Sebastian cooked for her, took walks to the sea, ate cotton candy, had snowball fight. They were truly happy. When they had a meal one day before her death, she apologized but didn’t ask for forgiveness because she said she didn’t deserve to be forgiven and that Sebastian could just hate her forever because she deserved it. Sebastian said he forgive her and hoped that she will not feel guilt anymore. And they kissed. And they had their wedding night together one last time. And the day after Aileen died. To be continued…

6. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I was actually stunned. How shameless, unapologetic and selfish she is. After everything she has done, even if she is not to be blamed for everything, she is the root cause of this entire tragedy. For Aileen, her mistakes are not something to be put curtains on or dusted under the rug but there is no doubt she indeed has suffered a lot. Although she can never pay to Sebastian of what happened with his family, she atleast went through pain and misery herself. But this Bianca, nothing happened to her! She was scot-free until the end, the story is just far fetched angst for me now. Bianca should've punished too but-
    I don't know what to say anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2022
  7. vela.99

Reading List:
    Link
    @cookie_monster007 actually Bianca redeemed herself at the end, but I’m still mad at her. I still don’t like her selfish attitude. Ok that last part of the main story. (No side stories yet)

The same day Aileen died, Usher, Sebastian, and Sophie went to see the sorceress who had healed Aileen’s legs to save Aileen. Since Bianca didn’t want to use Sebastian’s soul to save Aileen, they asked the other sorceress to do it. And the sorceress agreed. So she performed the same ritual that she used to fixed Aileen’s legs on Sebastian to take his soul. Before Sebastian died, he gave Usher the letter he wrote to Aileen and make sure Usher deliver to Aileen after she came back to life. So Sebastian went through the painful process just like Aileen did. And Sebastian really died after his soul was removed. Aileen woke up after that and she thought she was dead and she wondered how Sebastian was doing with the duchy. But Sophie told her she didn’t die and they went back to the mansion and all the servants dressed in black. There was a casket with Sebastian in it and they were going to give him a funeral. Usher knelt down in front of Aileen to ask for forgiveness that Sebastian died and he didn’t stop it because usher wanted her to live too. Aileen was furious and heartbroken. She screamed and cried so much. She asked why did they go against her wishes. She had already accepted her death and arranged everything after her death so why. She staggered over to the coffin, touching Sebastian’s cold corpse. “Wake up, Sebastian” she called.
    She was devastated knowing that he wanted to spend the last moment with her not because she was going to die, but because he was going to die. So after the funeral, Aileen went to his house to get his belongings and she was going to donate his house under the name of his family‘Hughes’. Then she saw that there was nothing to pack up because Sebastian had already packed his luggage before he died. Aileen cried even more because now she knew that he had already decided to died for her and packed up everything in advance without her knowing. She sat down, crying as she read the letter he wrote her, telling her not to blame herself, not to be so sad, not to cry, and live well. [Take care, Aileen] his last words. (I cried nonstop reading the letter)
    While she was crying, she heard his voice “don’t cry”, it was actually Sebastian’s soul talking to her by her side but she didn’t know or see. She thought because she missed him so much so she heard his voice. Then after that she went to the beach where they were together before. Meanwhile, at Bianca’s house, she was stunned knowing Sebastian died. She was really sad too. Then she suddenly remembered she could save him I’d he didn’t already go to the after life. So she performed a ritual to save him, while wandering and going to the dead gate, Sebastian heard Bianca’s voice “ Sebastian, run!” As the dead monster was trying to get Sebastian’s soul, Bianca kept telling him to run to the portal she opened. He ran and she fought with the monster. Sebastian ran to the cemetery where his body was buried, and he came back to life. Bianca lived after fighting with the monster but she lost an arm. She then sent a message to Usher to go to the cemetery to dig up Sebastian because he was alive. So Usher went there and Sebastian got out. Usher was happy too seeing Sebastian was alive. Sebastian then asked where Aileen was, they told him she was at the beach by herself. Sebastian sensed something wrong and ran there. Aileen couldn’t stand to live without Sebastian and she was going to kill herself in the ocean. As she immersed herself in the water, Sebastian called her, but she went too far and the waves for her, she didn’t know how to swim because she was paralyzed almost all her life. Sebastian jumped into the ocean and saved her. They hugged and cried and talked. That that time, everyone arrived and saw them all wet. Bianca came too with one arm missing. Sebastian and Aileen said thank you too her, and they felt bad that she lost her arm. Bianca said it was worth it because she needed to pay for her sin too. Because of her that the tragedy happened. Anyway all went back to normal and there was no more hatred and everyone became friends. Sebastian and Aileen married officially again and together they ruled the duchy.

8. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg this is so sad

9. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I see I see. Still, I can't help but think what if she hadn't put him under the fascination spell?
    Even though she did redeemed herself, but she did sowed the seeds of tragedy. I'm not feeling sad that she lost an arm, she owed him.
    Thank you so much for the spoilers. Now go and read a fluff to recuperate. Haha..

10. vela.99

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I don’t feel bad for her either or should I say she deserved it lol. I’m not a forgiving person

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @vela.99, are there any side stories for this?

12. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo the servants of the mansion will be like “first our madam died and came back then the master WtF is going on ?”:blobjoy::blobjoy:

13. vela.99

Reading List:
    Link
    So far no side stories yet

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  14. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!
    This was a weird ass story.

Bluebird1467 likes this.
  15. Shitai

Shitai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of wish it ended with MCs passing and if she had been to pass alone. Neither MC or Bianca deserve a happily ever after.

Bluebird1467, mg534 and Aron Dare like this.
  16. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is just my opinion but ML deserved better. He seemed like a punching bag for author during whole novel :blobneutral:

Bluebird1467, zoefleyl, anina and 6 others like this.
  17. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!! Do you know what the 2nd tragedy was? Not sure if I missed it somewhere.

18. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the first nivel that made me pity the ML than FL. Both her and Bianca do not deserve him.

Bluebird1467 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  19. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be her head that was cut off not her arms LMAO

20. panoramix

panoramix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who can share the mtl version? it's so sad that the translation was dropped.
    Who can make a spoiler, in the last chapter 20, Bianca tells Elaine don't worry about Sebastian, why? Did Sebastian at this moment (chapter 20) break up with Bianca?