Spoiler The Crow's Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Feb 18, 2022.

?

Rate this series

1. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Masterpiece

63 vote(s)
    54.8%
  2. 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Great

41 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. 3 ⭐⭐⭐ - Average

11 vote(s)
    9.6%
  4. 2 ⭐⭐ - Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 ⭐ - Horrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone else find it cute how reinelle is drawn with pointe shoes (but not really, more like a ballet slipper with typical pointe ribbons). idk if artist tried to make her like a black swan because odile could not be any more different than reinelle LOL

Laerta, rairia17, Mandyj and 12 others like this.
  2. midorimeii

midorimeii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the answer

3. Richakiyo

Richakiyo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about a little more detail...and wasn't there something wrong with the second prince in the duel how did the first prince win.

Ophelia_Hecate and SofiyeJaan like this.
  4. 2D boys is the best

2D boys is the best Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Second Prince Is already dead tho

Can anyone spoil me about the grandma

5. axial_a

axial_a New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Wolfric Ybel de Camut
    • Appearance: Handsome man with blond hair, golden eyes, and has a sharp impression.
    • The first prince of the Wolfric Empire.
    • He has blood of the wolf. One of the spiritual animals that has been protecting and assisting the Gods from generation to generation, flows in the blood of the imperial family who is born with power can transform into wolf. Although, he was not born with power, he strives more desperately than anyone else to rise the throne and survive death with all his might.
    • The third prince, Wolfric Cabel de Llewelyn, who has the most power, is in a fierce battle for the throne. The ML is attacked by Llewelyn's conspiracy, chased by the orcs, and flees to the forest, where he saw 'Raynell' in the form of a crow when he is in danger of dying.
    • The crow is not smart enough, so he suspect that he is doing a favor for no reason, but Raynell does not ask for anything and helps him several times. ML give her name and surviving with him.
    • With FL's help, the wolf's powers of the ML are manifested, and she is brought to the imperial to take care of him and pour out of his affection.

if Camut is the eldest, the Second Prince is already dead and Llewelyn is the Third Prince then who is the Fourth Prince???

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  6. LittleStar_Stay

LittleStar_Stay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The speed team is caught up to comic raws.

Third prince is cheating of course, he seems invulnerable to pain and his own attacks seem to give an electric shock.

Old lady seems to be somebody important and turn coat duke knows who she is.

8. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the old lady is the crow too~

9. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this somewhere so take it with a gran of salt

The old lady is a wizard that oversees the Bozcourt or whatever is called is fair.
    The marquis actually knows her from the previous Bozcourt (the one the emperor won) so that's why he thinks it's better to pretend he doesn't know who she is for now.
    The old lady is there just to judge the battle but Rainelle catches her attention by noticing what is actually happening.
    Old lady will be the one to rule out 3rd prince is cheating
    So I don't think the old lady is the crow for now

kurohamukami, geckin, Elisee and 43 others like this.
  10. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens with the attempt at the emperors life? How does Rennell notice and save him?

11. Snacks and a Novel

Snacks and a Novel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fourth prince is the baby.

The family was "perfect" (according to the 1st prince) before the empress got sick. They had a loving family and cared for one another. But, it all changed when the empress got pregnant with the 4th child.

The empress got sick after giving birth to the 4th prince (i am assuming it's a boy; but it could have been a girl) and I believe the baby died soon after that. Because of the baby's death and due to the complications during her pregnancy; the empress' health became worse so she was confined to the bed a lot. ::blobcatsad::

The Emperor worried endlessly about his wife. As a result he neglected to watch the upbringing and safety over his remaining children. :blob_coughblood:

After the 3rd prince awakened, the nobles in the court started taking sides and creating a fraction in favor of the 3rd prince. Soon, they created a plan to eliminate the older princes who had not awakened yet. Their plan was to eliminate the elder princes' now, gain the 3rd prince's favor, and getting rid of future battles over the throne. :blobspearpeek:

They put their plan in motion and succeeded in killing the 2nd prince; but failed to kill the 1st prince. Offically, the 2nd prince died after falling from a horse. But every knows it was an assassination.:blob_teary:

After the empress found out about the 2nd prince's death; her health rapidly deteriorated and she died soon after.

So now we are left with the 1st prince and 3rd prince.

Hopefully, I got all that info right:sweating_profusely:. It's been a few days since i tried to mtl the raw so i am not 100% sure. :blobpats:

I wish i could post a photo of their family that was on chapter 25 or 26. It was beautiful. :aww::aww:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
    kurohamukami, geckin, Lisaa and 41 others like this.
  12. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that's the truth will be amazing! For the talks of it getting caught cheating is the biggest shame possible and the 3rd Prince would lose all his claims to the throne.

toleneram likes this.
  13. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy family moment before all the murder and death with additional sad boy moment.
    crow sad.jpg crow sad 2.jpg

The nobles seemed to really have a field day when the ignorant bratty spoiled one was the first to awaken. The easiest one to use for their own gain awakens, so time to murder off the two older and more competent sons. With the queen getting ill (seems sus as well to me) and how wolves take to loosing their mate. It was a signal for a free for all for greedy murderous bastards.

Lisaa, alizarose, geckin and 21 others like this.
  14. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk why but I cracked up imagining all of them pausing like that for hours so the royal painter can do his thing.

daviemae, Averyn, KimaWi and 2 others like this.
  15. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's even funnier is luwelin managing to do the mid-sneeze photo in a damn painting that took hours LMAO

daviemae, Aymee, Averyn and 3 others like this.
  16. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Luwelin seems like a gentle boy when their mom was there ,it’s sad to see him get manipulated and die
    If only the 2 nd prince ,baby and mom could come back :(:(

17. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately no matter how they start kings and emperors wind up being only children by the time they take the throne.

18. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you look carefully it shows who the old lady is. Its the dark wizard who plays with demons and is buddies with the 3rd prince. There's a panel that shows it.

19. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the dark wizard you’re talking about (the old grey beard dude) was shown sitting with other high ranking wizards in another place.

Dvenger, Aymee, toleneram and 10 others like this.
  20. BongBongBinh

BongBongBinh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa, StrayC, augacutan and 14 others like this.