Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. s7up1dh03

s7up1dh03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, hope you are all doing well! Has anyone read any good fan fiction on Kauhel? I’ve looked everywhere but can’t seem to find any I am desperate to read anything on this man, somebody help me

2. shake65

shake65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DAFE3C01-3D09-4E35-BDA6-01300CDB0A4C.jpeg
    ;) I got this from the authors blog when someone posted a link maybe a week or two ago. I kept this for reference. I would have to go back to find it.

3. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much dear :blobwink:

shake65 likes this.
  4. wanderer1602

wanderer1602 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, does anyone here knows is there any way I could buy the kindle ebook when it is not available in my county?
    I want to read it so badly but it is bot available in my county #sob

Larisaaa and parkingjmn like this.
  5. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shake65, MissuzCalypse and Ames2021 like this.
  6. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    shake65 likes this.
  7. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhu while I was reading it, I wish KSJ makes a prequel for Darian and the heroes. Their adventures must be so fun and more action-packed. Imagine Darian and Uigru going around looking for the best heroes in the continent.

and their stories are pretty sad. After establing Roem, some of them returned to their homeland. Some wandered, too.

8. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that would be amazing ;)

shake65 and MissuzCalypse like this.
  9. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw on tiktok that Riftan cheated?? Is that true

10. La_Cecilia

La_Cecilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    absolutely not!

Maxi is a little bit paranoic about Agnes but nothing happened, and he clearly said that he never had any feelings for the princess.

Riftan is our loyal knight :love:

11. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nothing special between them happened that made Maxi paranoid to begin with? That tiktok really shocked me lol

12. Alia Calypse

Alia Calypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You shouldn't believe what people say. They are the same people who say Riftan is a rapist... He never cheated, Maxi is the only one for him.

13. La_Cecilia

La_Cecilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe at the beginning when the King want Riftan to divorce from Maxi and remarried with Agnes, but both Agnes and Riftan haven't any feelings for each other. It was only a sort of a political marriage.

Maybe the tik tok reffered about the last chapthers befor the "sex week" when they argued and stopped communication to each other and then Maxi saw Riftan talk to Agnes and for a moment Maxi thought that the princess and Riftan was together in the dark (so a suspicious and equivocal situation) but the knight was Elliot and not Riftan!

Give us the tik tok link please, i'm curious now!:rolleyes:

Bibidia and Nani.Raciaxoxo like this.
  14. vampress

vampress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the whole Darian and Uigru story deserved their own book! Speaking of wandering knights Khan Miguel also disappeared when Uigru disappeared. What if Riftan is actually a direct descendand of one of these wandering knights!

Plus does anyone know if its confirmed that our best boy Yuly is a direct descendant of Sir Axen Lovar? Sir Lovar was said to be beautiful but has very ferocious warlike attitude, kinda like how our Yuly is a cute puppy in front of Maxi but a savage wolf in knight mode.

LMAO!! This is so not true. Riftan who's whole being, heart and soul is dedicated to Maxi. She's the whole driving force that kept him on living. Plus he doesn't even treat Agnes nicely lmao.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
  15. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely. I reckon it's an honour to fight beside Kuahel anyway, but I think he might just think the same about her too X

No, I'm afraid I haven't. Although I'm having a go at doing some myself about our favourite paladin :love:

shake65 likes this.
  16. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i view it?
    Cheat with who? When?
    Although i dont believe it im just curious :ROFLMAO:

EnterYourNickname likes this.
  17. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not possible for Riftan to cheat on Maxi. Due to his trauma, he can't be with other women without remembering carrying his mother's body when he was 12.

18. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and Maxi, only Maxi is his happy thought. The love of his life. For her he does and would do anything. Besides, he can't stand Agnes's kind and the kind of women who throw themselves at him without any harm and just want to give themselves to him. He has loved Maxi from the first moment, even if he could not classify the feelings or define this kind of love as a little boy. I like that he is a faithful man. I mean he could theoretically have any woman but he only wants the one. And if he can't have Maxi, then he doesn't want anyone else. He would rather live as a monk than be with another woman.

19. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    riftan can't have sex with other women because riftan has a trauma, growing up watching his mother give birth to an illegitimate child as a result of having sex one night with a man who doesn't love her. Riftan sees his mother pathetic, waiting every day for the arrival of his biological father who will never happen. even though her mother is a beautiful woman.

Therefore, riftan can never have sex outside of marriage with anyone. Even though a prostitute is even naked in front of him and riftan's lower body is hot and also wants sex, riftan will again remember his mother who lived a miserable life and died by suicide waiting for someone who didn't love her to come. Riftan also didn't seem to have any desire to get married at first. Riftan likes maxi. But Riftan realized, Maxi's caste was too high so he only hoped that Maxi would live happily with another noble man. He dared not dream of marrying maxi. other than maxi, he probably wouldn't be able to fall in love with another woman. So, when he accidentally gets married to Maxi, well that's his destiny and Maxi becomes one of his new life goals. no wonder he loves maxi so much and he is crazy about his wife. He can only express his sexual desire to maxi because maxi is his legal partner, and he also loves maxi