Spoiler There Is No Place For Fakes/ 가짜를 위한 장소는 없다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 20, 2020.

1. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because this i think that Nassar isn't the ML anymore.. i think that this story is only about Philo, and that she's the MC and didn't need a ML to be happy!! I can't see Philo like a duchess... because she disliked the aristocracy... because this, i think in the end Nassar will marry the true Ellencia.. and Philo will have her life.. if she loves, she will love, be happy, make a family...but i couldn't see her with Nassar... like say in this thread, this story is about Philo, and what she lives and want to do... because this.. if she marry, isn't with Nassar... Nassar was like a platonic love for her... and now, that she grow up, she will meet more people, and can find true love.. if it is Nassar, he will come back.. if not.. she will meet new people and have her own ML !!

2. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil some cute moments Phil had with her bio family?

Lucy_ likes this.
  3. Aiyie2freak

Aiyie2freak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw that no one mentions her birth mother. What happen to her? Was she punishes? Is she dead by the time she took ogFL to the palace? Or did she get a happy ending despite being the reason for all that happened.

4. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok,fake dad was really bad to her in the beggining but Im surprised about how he defended her of his sister.
    His sister became a marchioness by marriage and it was expected for her oldest son to become emperor and they started running their mouths to fl and when she told everything to the emperor,the marchioness and her sons said that fl was lying but daddy heard everything and lowered their status to commoners so the boys dont have a claim for the throne anymore.
    Arcs about relatives that aim to take the throne from the legitimate heir are so common that I'm surprised that it wasn't dragged but finished very quickly.
    I dont think the emperor did something really horrible to her apart from letting her hear that he wished for her to be quiet and away from him.
    He was indifferent and didn't payed attention to her,but he never public mistreated her and when she did something good he always granted her a wish even if it was bothersome.

torte1315, nowaynoway, Opelia and 8 others like this.
  5. Txurella

Txurella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a raw novel link?

6. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any news about the side stories?

8. Snacks and a Novel

Snacks and a Novel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about her brothers?

9. Suustar

Suustar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mother actually got kind of a good ending, in the original story in all of the routes the mother always got killed by the Emperor because he could never forgive her for what she did, this was always a source of discord between him and his daughter Ellencia, because Ellencia genuinelly loved his mother and never got over how the Emperor killed her (but in the end this never really affected their relationship depply it was mostly just an argument they had every one in a while). Philomel at some points mentions that the Emperor ALWAYS killed the mother even when Ellencia begged him not to and cried to him, so in all of the routes she is always dead and doesn't even make it to jail. But in this one time he doesn't kill her.

After Philomel goes to pick up Ellencia to take her to the palace the mother supposedly escapes too, since she knows that she would never be forgiven for what she did, eventually after Ellencia is revealed the Emperor orders for her to be found and she is, she is taken to the Emperor, now like in all of the routes the Emperor is furious at what happened and is about to kill her (at this point he already has his sword in her throat and he even pierced her hand with his sword), but this one time no matter how hard he tries he can't bring himself to kill her whenever he looks at her, the reason for this is because whenever he looks at her he can see the resemblance with Philomel so the Emperor is incapable of killing her, I think this is a part that shows just how much the Emperor changed, like I said in all of the routes the Emperor never spares the mother even when Ellencia begs him too. but this time around literally no one asked him to spare her and he still did it, he doesn't even kill her later on when the fake Ellencia starts making comments to get her killed.

After the Emperor spares him she gets send to jail and stays there, fake Ellencia never goes to visit her even once and evetually tries to get rid of her, at one point she makes comments about hoe she thinks more of her as her mother than the Empress, her biological mother since she knew that this was a sore spot for the Emperor, but it actually doesn't work and if anything it think I remember that this makes her get moved to a nicer cell.

The reason about why Ellencia wanted to kill her was due to the fact that she knew that the mother had already started to see the differences with her and the real Ellencia and wanted to avoid being found out, especially by Philomel, later on the mother becomes quite crucial to help Philomel realize that someone had taken over Ellencia's body, she starts pointing out changes like the way she walked or the food she liked, apparently after the possesion her taste seemed to change and started to crave spicy things (remember that the Fake Ellencia is korean), and other small changes that made the mother believe that she was actually not Ellencia.

At the end after everything gets resolved and the original Ellencia gets her body back the mother is actually given an even nicer cell that is almost like a house, she still won't be freed but she gets to live a good life, now that Ellencia is back she goes to visit her regularly and she seems to be kind of happy, taking into account everything she did and how she ended up in the other routes she got a pretty good ending this one time around

While I don't hate the Emperor I would have to differ in how he never publicly mistreated her since I believe that in one of the earliest chapters just after Philomel read the book and becomes scared after seeing how the story is becoming real he begs to the emperor to not stop the event but he still does and pretty much brushes off Philomenl in front of everyone, now this one is difficult one because it is true that Philomel was acting in an embarrasing way but it was also because she was quite scared after seeing the book coming into life, this was also one of the event that deeply scarred Philomel since it worsened the image that everyone had of her and later one made her realize just how alone she was and how no one was with her because they liked her and mostly because they had to since she was still the Princess and only child. Now another point to take into account was that while it is true that the Emperor was mostly indifferent to her it was this indifference that made everyone around her to either ignore her or to not have a single expectation of her, basically it was the reason of her misfortune, no took her seriously, respected her or expected her to become someone remarkable or importante due to to fact that the Emperor made it obvious to everyone just how much he didn't care about her.

I don't think I've ever encountered a story that made me so conflicted into either love or hate the dad since most stories make the decision quite easy, the Emperor tried his best eventually and like I mentioned before the ending for him always seems so bittersweet and the things that happened to him at the end made me quite sad
    He tries to commit suicide after Philomel leaves
    so I think that after seeing everything that happened to him is part of the reason why I've never been able to hate him.

Th.ay, Jukki, NuniOk and 57 others like this.
  10. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Suustar where did you read the story? :aww:
    I want so much to read all this story!! :blobmelt:

Thank you:blobmelt:

11. angel08

angel08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't though. She leaves in the end with her bio father

12. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows if she ends the story in a romantic relationship with her fiance?Because she is not truly the princess,I wonder if his father or the nobles would put obstacles for them to be together if they want it.

13. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they end up together. OG Princess is restored to her position and she lives with her dad + bros in the magic tower with occasional visits from ML. Bros and Dad are obviously very protective of her against ML but can't do anything about it so. She's on friendly terms with king and sends letters to OG princess who's learning to princess.

Th.ay, Jukki, SofiyeJaan and 35 others like this.
  14. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so our MC Philo is still in contact with her former Alphahole Emperor Father who could have easily abandoned/executed her, if she didn't change for the better/ become independent from him? I thought she cut ties with him for good...
    In this genre a good looking powerful indifferent bad father becomes everytime very interested in/regretful towards the adoptive, fake, illegitimate or inferior unlikable misunderstood daughter that he either neglected or mistreated for years; when she reincarnates with intact memories or gets somehow stronger/smarter to the point of declaring her intention of leaving his home.....
    It really never makes sense to me! :facepalm:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    TyShaye, nowaynoway, Scapezz and 7 others like this.
  15. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw only the last chapters and she said to the king that she forgives him,but they both know that the relationship won't be the same.He can't be her father again.
    And as for the contact,she only talks with the og princess.The emperor writes letter to her but never can take himself to actually send it.

Thankyou❤
    She probably will become a duchess in the future then.I hope once the manwha is released,the author will do special chapters.

Th.ay, Jukki, kaedeyuuki and 8 others like this.
  16. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The twist in the story is that the OG story is different from the one MC remembers. In the OG story, she wasn't executed (and I think wasn't as heavily hated). Villainess eventually just stepped aside and left the palace by the end of the story. The story MC remembers is a fanfiction of the OG story, written by an anti-fan who hated that the villainess wasn't more heavily punished so she wrote MC a harsher life.

MC was the one who actually brought the OG princess to the palace in this life and everyone freaks out because MC has established herself as a wise princess. There's a lot of doubt about OG Princess and the King initially holds off accepting the situation. He tries to stop MC from leaving, saying that there's still stuff MC was taking over or that he could grant her some special status so she could continue living in the palace. MC refuses his offers and moves into a separate palace for guests making the King uncomfortable, but he can't stop her. In this life, MC and King are closer after she makes an effort to change, but MC is always thinking about the future where she dies so she doesn't entirely let him in. When he finds out later that she grew up thinking he hated her and would kill her, he regrets neglecting her initially and apologizes for making her feel like that growing up. They do acknowledge their relationship wouldn't be the same, but the impression I got was that they would be ok to whatever extent going forward.

Th.ay, Jukki, kaedeyuuki and 43 others like this.
  17. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU for making me understand the whole plot and these two specific main characters better!
    Because this genre has been so oversacturated with the same similar cheap safe clichés, tropes and stock characters that readers can quickly judge the writing negatively and some authors have to come up with very complicated far-fetched plot twists to stand out more.
    But this story's plot twist revealation was really creative, nuanced and unpredictable.
    It helps/works that the Emperor was not the typical untouchable glorified trash dad suffering little consequences!
    Maybe he is better and less shittier than the very frustrating barely decent (but not bad guys by the narrative) fathers in 'Death Is The Only Ending for the Villainess', 'Actually I Was The Real One', 'The Tyrant Wants To Live Honestly', 'The Lady Wants To Rest', 'A Painting Of The Villainess As A Young Lady', 'Return of the Female Knight', 'The Princess Is Evil', 'The Kids Are Alright', 'I Became the Ugly Lady', 'I Swear I Won't Bother You Again' etc.....

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    Lignin, Melita_H, Scapezz and 6 others like this.
  18. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what is the relationship between emperor and his biological daughter (after the author who possessd her body disappeared and the real Princess took her body back)?
    I actually feels very sad for her. Hope she find a good ending I heard she got her position back.
    I hope the emperor would love just as he love the MC.

DapperDabber likes this.
  19. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t read very well all the posts, just the post and spoilers concerning the emperor. But, the fake Ellencia possessed by the “author” is actually a f*cking good image of what would happen if a fanatic decided to write an alternate story with a “better” ending, based on her preference. So basically, the author of this story just slapped in the face every stupid fans that hate a certain story because they didn’t like it, and keep complaining that they are a better writer than the authors. And according to the spoilers, it seems that the story is well written and this makes my point/ interpretation more valuable.

Th.ay, Daphne03, Melita_H and 9 others like this.
  20. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen to her nanny?

myuun. likes this.