Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 soon ❤️
    [​IMG]

syofiaa, your crush, Eraien and 5 others like this.
  2. Animefan649

Animefan649 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so curious if Helena stayed dead or got revived. She seemed to like the position as empress but didn't feel love towards the crown prince. So maybe she wouldn't really care if she died anyway. Mc saved her actually if I look at the crown prince she would have to live with. His ending seemed pretty normal compared to other male leads. Their ending was pretty bad. But with him we guess he's unhappy since he lost everyone? Which actually is also bad, not in the same way as the others though. The emperor and empress were trash. I doubt he'll be sad about them tbh.

Still how Helena ended up never got explained. The crown prince loved her I guess. So she could make him happy if she wakes up?? But he's also obsessed with Eris? Aw I just want to know about Helena. I hope she has a happy ending even if not mentioned. Kinda unfair for her to just get stabbed and not knowing why. Than we don't even get the answer where she is.

3. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 on February 22
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    luvablevii, yoshee, Lunicylle and 3 others like this.
  4. Dandeelion

Dandeelion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I scroll every single page, and i finally found your summarized, thank you :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    lostross, SayuriMou and Sara0jan like this.
  5. luna_yong

luna_yong New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she wont end up with any of the MLs?

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't end up with the known "male leads" in the world she's in. She ends up with her knight, Anakin.

Kamja imbinida and Th.ay like this.
  7. orange_cat

orange_cat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell me what happened to the empress, helena and alexo at the end?

8. tempelis

tempelis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Empress suicide after kill the emperor, helena died because MC stab her, alexo at despair because helena and eris is gone

9. friedbanana

friedbanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forced to do that ceunah... She cleary enjoy the luxury.

Th.ay and errorusernamesmh like this.
  10. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit : Below is not in detail, but you guys can get the gist of the side stores. These are just the last 4-5 of them, there are 5-6/or more side stories from Anakin's pov but I'll leave them and spoil the one in which the fate of the (other world) characters has been written :

I just finished reading the novel and Helena gets revived. She becomes the Empress, Alecto comes running at her and was chiding himself that just because of his personal feelings he almost lost the girl he loved from childhood. He held her hands and said he won't let anything happen to her again, he did not wanted to lose the only remaining family but Helena simply siad now that she is an Empress she wanted a teacher for her to give her lessons so he should arrange one for her. Seeing her indifference and unfamiliar appearance Alecto was at lost.

The Priest became old after losing his power and lost his mind.

Jason was given the curse of dragon and when tried to kill himself he couldn't die, it means he can only die when his naturally at his appointed time. He was also told by the witch when he went to her to ask why is he not dying that he will also be forgotten by the people. One day the hero who slayed dragon disappeared and after a while his talks too, just like that, he was forgotten.

The last man whom Jason met was Emperor Alecto, Jason asked him (before leaving) that whether he is happy now and Alecto looked at him despair which was enough to know, Alecto was as much affected as the two of them.

In the last story, Helena came to know that she was a witch and the world revolves around her, she went to meet the witches who told her that she is 'the main character' and this world works for her happiness. Helena was never fond of anyone except intrigued by the Lady who scolded her. She realised that not only Eris hates her but her hatred rund quite deeper. Even after knowing it, she wanted to come closer to her. After all the incident that took place including she getting stabbed, she woke up to found Alecto who ran to meet her. She never felt anything towards him and was wondering how he did not uttered a single word for the lady who died.
    Helena the witch, in the group of her witch sister declared that even after all she had done to make Eris get what she wanted, as Helena was confident like how she likes her, this world will like her too but it ended up as the opposite. When she woke up Eris was executed so Helena decided to became the new power of the world. She will control the world and will change the flow. She turned back the time.
    Helena shouted as if to greet someone, Lady Antebellum, you're here, her blue eyes looked at the (beautiful woman) who was walking towards her with green eyes, Helena made a resolved that she will turn the world again and again until she succeeded in what she wanted to i.e giving what Eris what she wanted/deserved.

Eris finished reading the story she wrote to Anakin, turns out the (real world) Eris was completing the story where it would be Helena who would save Eris this time, Anakin grumbled on how he did not liked that his master died. Eris has been taking to dates and new places but it became a burden to her after her balance went low so now she has been taking him only to her house under the pretext of teaching him. She often wonder Anakin can be a YouTube stat because he looks like an idol but drops the idea as he will attract massive attention. She often thought about the people of the world (she left) if Kiris (the little boy) is still living in the alley or not but she knew that they all will be fine even without her.
    ~
    The end~

P.S -
    On whether the last side story is actually a new twist in the world which Eris left or not, that we will never know. It depends on the reader's imagination. While one thing I can assure you is that none of the men of that world because of whom Lady Antebellum (original Eris) went into despair lived/are living happily. For Helena she lives, she receives/comes to her senses as soon as Anakin was killed off.

11. errorusernamesmh

errorusernamesmh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Cause idk living in modern times is still better then a fallen noble in fantasy land" apperently before eris was reincarnated into the book her mom abandoned her and had to survive 10,000 won which is roughly 8 dollars? Idk just saw it in a spoiler here somewhere

Plus eris even pointed out that helena's hands are softer than a noble is worth thinking about imo i personally think that OG!eris and the new eris had it way bad compared to helena who's protected by the empress and crown prince let's compare that to the fact that eris was almost rped by the CP and was hated by almost everyone all through out her childhood because of her father.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  12. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn her and anakin should've went to the modern world together

13. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    They do reunite actually!
    To make a long story short, both of them paid a price to the witches allowing them to have their wish fullfiled.
    I can't remember what was Eris's payment, but I do know that Anakin's tears upon Eris's death were part of the payment for Eris to go back to her world.
    And Eris gave a big enough payment for the witches, (the one I can't remember), and the witches moved by Anakin's devotion to Eris even after death (he burned her corpse so she couldn't be brought back by Hubris, the high priest and her half brother) and protected it while it was burning, dying in the process, that the witches decided to send his soul to Earth.
    So happy ending after all.

14. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eris is simply gorgeous :aww:

Thamalasca likes this.
  15. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FOR NEWCOMERS:

Please view the 2nd post of the 1st page it's called the TOC. That's where you can all find the spoilers that you need.

Last edited: May 27, 2022
    evanesco99211 likes this.
  16. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helena really has everything smooth sailing for her. Girl "prince never asked me if I like him" isn't even valid anymore to get pity. You just said you're okay with being taken advantage of. Now she's just a pain in the ass

lostross likes this.
  17. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time is reversed to pre-rape and the Prince is revived for a couple reasons:

If Eris either 1) dies of natural causes in that world or 2) dies of unnatural causes, but is revived in that world, then her soul becomes bound to that world, and she cannot return to her original one.

Essentially, she'd lose her super special colored outsider aura/ ties to her previous world by going through the mill of that world's reincarnation cycle, which would essentially scrub her soul clean, prep it for reincarnation once the world started back up again, register it as part of the world, and she would then become a permanent member. She'd be the New Eris. Forever.

This is the reason why, at the end, it is so important to the 3 male antagonists that Eris be killed and then revived, and why it is even more important that Anakin burn her body, to ensure that cannot happen.

If Eris murdered the prince, then she'd likely be executed and then possibly wind up being processed through the world's reincarnation cycle and trapped.

However, the above is a secondary concern regarding the rape. The more pressing reason has to do with the witches/ sorceresses.

The witches became witches by being people (typically women) who, via extreme suffering and anguish, manage to snap their ties to that all-controlling "world plotline" causality driving this world and its character inhabitants. They then become free agents as witches/ sorceresses, able to act outside the will of the world.

But, they still belong to that world. Which is the key detail.

The issue is that, if Eris had been assaulted and then become a killer, if that had been successful, she would have suffered enough for that snap to happen, and she would have become a witch. Which would have tied her to the world, forever, and prevented her from ever returning. While her existence would be far better as a witch than a normal character, it is still second best to being able to return home. The other witches could sense that Eris's snap and transformation into a witch was building up to happen, and right before she was going to awakened as a witch, stopped and reversed time to prevent it's completion at her request.

Eris knows what she was about to experience, she retains knowledge of it. But not actually having to physically experience it was enough for her to avoid suffering enough to become a witch.

My own understanding is that it is technically illegal for nobility to kill commoners. However, it is generally unenforced.

Kind of like if a cop pulls an off duty cop over for speeding, they are likely to let the guy off. We normal citizens don't really have the power to do much about that, since we are rarely in a position to witness it ourselves, nor have the backing to force the issue if we did. Plus there's all sorts of loopholes and caveats built in as protection, just in case someone tries.

It isn't until a noble is so blatant about their killing that it can no longer be ignored or covered up, or if a different noble decides to enforce the full technicality if the law (usually as part of an agenda) that the law must step in and make a pretense of applying to everyone.

In the case of Eris killing Helena, Eris was 1) very blatant. Lots of very important people know about it, and a ton of people found her with the murder weapon, standing over Helena's still-cooling body. So it cannot be hidden and an official response of action was required, 2) the Imperial family decided they wanted to back the charges, and carry out the letter of the law, forcing the issue by preventing Eris's dad from covering things up or relying on the typical loopholes baked in to protect nobility when they offed inconvenient people.

If Eris had been far more subtle and employed the typical smokescreen protections (like using her knight to carry off the murder, and doing it privately) and if Helena had been backed by nearly any other family besides the Imperial one, Eris likely could have gotten away with it.

Also recall that even with all of this, they weren't going to execute Eris. They were going to keep her imprisoned. Eris had to implicate herself for the murders of the Emperor and Empress for them to decide she had to get the death penalty.

Requesting spoilers about the Marquis, the Emperor, and the first prince.

What is the deal there?

Was the first prince actually guilty of raising an army? If he wasn't and it was all fabricated, why is the Emperor so close with the Marquis? Why does the Emperor want the Marquis's daughter, Eris, to marry his son and become the next Empress? Does the Emperor still believe it all: that his eldest had tried to commit treason? His total lack of control over his own wife and son is infuriating.

As for the Marquis, what is the deal with his wife in the glass case? Why did he want to make her/ their daughter Empress? What are his reactions upon figuring out he pushed his daughter so much, she literally stopped existing and this new person took over her body?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  18. vinsmokegarp

vinsmokegarp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please let me know for this novel

Did the Eris mom want to become empress or what was it the mtl was confusing? I know the marquis desperately wanting eris to become empress was something to do with the mom's dying wish.

What happens to helena? I think someone said that the 3m mc's didnt worry about her because they knew she would revive due to the witches curse? I remember that in the first page there was the part - "Right, the heroine didn’t ask her about how she appeared in the mirror." is she a witch? When did she turn into a witch?

How did Anakin get to know the other three most powerful women and gain their favor?

Why did the emperor kill the first prince if he knew the rumor was false?