Spoiler The Demon Prince goes to the Academy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lawlogic77, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Last Melody

Last Melody Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will he become evil and decisive enough to kill someone?

2. Vidashall

Vidashall Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have only read up to the lastest MTLd chapter in this thread, 471

The fight between Ellen and Reinhardt, when he rescued his subordinates and Charlotte

I'll probably start MTLd my own chapters now

3. TheDarkBreaker

TheDarkBreaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can check the spoiler channel on the translator's discord. The MTL is up to chapter 571.

paradoxez, Vidashall and Heraxia like this.
  4. Vidashall

Vidashall Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I was doing it by myself (I was already on chapter 475 lol) but now I can simply just binge read it

The only problem I noticed is that after chapter 411, it doesn't show some of the illustrations D: I might have to look them up myself

5. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whaoo, spoilers please, it's pretty intense, and so ellen and MC fight , ellen dies? or their close bond is broken?
    what about romance? it's true MC marries all girls here? 8 girls? i thought Ellen was FL here

6. Cypher4496

Cypher4496 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks man, i thought i wouldn't get to read it unless someone posted the raw here.

7. VirginSlayer

VirginSlayer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil after chapter 500? Like last I remembered there was some really messy drama going on.

8. KainZ

KainZ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after chapter 471?

9. Cypher4496

Cypher4496 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reinhardt come back after becoming master rank, then there are tons of souls of people that Liana killed, they become freaky ghosts and attack, they keep getting stronger cause of merging with all the other souls that died due to gate incident in the world, olivia gets controlled by them, Reinhardt comes, for some reason these ghosts cant be purified so he takes all them inside him(which feels completely rushed and forced) he gets sick stay fainted due to it, then all the vampire rest of Reinhardt, decides to transfer all these souls to someone else, and it has be someone with strong mentality so harriet goes and asks ellen, ellen accepts and takes in the souls and slowly starts to lose her mind to those ghosts who only want to kill the demon king(see forced), meanwhile after getting better and ever more depressed cause of what happened to ellen rein(am gonna use short name) remembers Heinrich ( the flame throwing guy rein beat up before he can throw the flame, he is super strong and third most famous in human army) dies by his siblings hand as he is illegitimate child of neighbourhood Kingdom, as due to being too famous he might take away the king position, so he sends a letter to heinrich with annoyniomus name to warn him, also he wants to see ellen so he enters the army in the form of small cat with that shape changing dude(i always forget his name) he cant walk properly as he isnt used to animal form, he gets left behind in the middle of royal class camp by shape changing demon, gets picked up, then some stress relieving stuff maybe people cry in comments to not be so damn depressing finally reached but only a bit, well the human army decides to attack big city with many portal, rein with about 100 pf people from his team decides to help them from dark, then the teleportation guy from royal class who suspected something going on spies, finds out demon fighting against monster, gets captured, meets rein, just throws a guess that if rein was the silver haired girl in competition, rein gets caught this was funny(poor guy), heinrich gets suspicious of his brother so confirms with the emperor that he is illegitimate and his brother are trying to kill, rein visits him jn night to ask to join him, he refuses, then he directly asks his siblings(eldest one is louise, she is master level) if he is illegitimate,(also it turns out he has killed two brother when he awakend his power in childhood as they were bullying him, he doesn't remeber though) they confirm he is, family drama of royals happens, then loiuse asks him to go somewhere takes him to solo camp, where rest two brother are handcuffed, she kills both of them as it turns out that heinrich is not the the son kf king, but son of louise when she was 18, then in the fighting against city, one royal classmate dies cause of ludwig, ludwig loses his right arm, while rein enjoys petting from ellen, he is more of a cat now, also olivia decides to make death knight of the precious dead heroes, so they go to royal musiom with the help of teleportation guy, but all the coffins are empty, so they figure empire is doing some crazy shit, they go to temple revive many dead paladians as death knight including Olivia's dead father, the battle of city ends, its winter now so they rest for a few months, ludwig goes back to temple as he cant fight anymore depressed, ellen also goes back with rein as cat, bertus orders her to rest as she is loosing her mind, cat theopy helps a bit, rein figures that the kids from royal class(the nerdy one who cant use magic, the black magic girl and one more) are doing something in the temple with dead bodies, so he dicides to directly ask, changes from cat to human in front of bertus, bertus shows him the result of research, they turned dead bodies in humoncolous with no emotion but all the previous skills, rein gets wary cause he might have to fight empire in future but doens't do anything, heinrich also comes to rest, ludwig depressed becomes a guard for a priest chick who goes around solving sickness problems, people hate the 5 church and pray to hero now, new religion, so she might get attacked, louise also arrives at temple as king orders her to take rest, then some people burn the temple in which priest was, ludwig runs to save her but founds her dead, more depressing. so drama still going on

Now that I think about it, there hasn't been a single proper action sequence
    after rein vs ellen while rescuing charlotte
    in last 100 or more chapters, can someone change this novels first tag from action to depression, haha still am gonna keep reading.

rairia17, reader_O8, Jewdeh and 2 others like this.
  10. Apops

Apops Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll preface this by saying I have only read chapter 466-471 mtl and so my opinion is largely based on my assumptions. Take my reply as you will. I'm only putting my two cents out here because I feel like you're biased against her.

From your reaction, I'm guessing Charlotte had a damn hard time accepting that Reinhardt is Valier and probably pushed him away or set an army on him. While not on the same scale, we make mistakes on a daily basis and some are done in a situation where logical analysation is impaired. What does that mean? Charlotte most likely betrayed Valier in a moment of egregious emotional dictohomy. Of course, that does not excuse her but I'm willing to bet that she spent years regretting that day. Mind you, she was also placed in a shitty situation of her own with her superpower and all. You and I both know that the decision to apologize first is difficult and should be initiated by the side who did the most harm, which is probably Charlotte going by your subjective words. Yet she didn't say it in time. What else could she do however? She was prepared to face the consequences and be sentenced as the girl who housed the soul fo a feared enemy. Suddenly, Reinhardt came and saved her. She must've been at a loss for words. Also... What else would you expect out of a tragedy? There's no perfect decision in this world, and Reinhardt doesn't even care because he thinks his lies started this fiasco in the first place

keepdreaming likes this.
  11. Cypher4496

Cypher4496 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I added Tragedy to the genre, lol

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  12. Blank00pi00pi00

Blank00pi00pi00 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like the translator's discord was shut down or something and I can't really find the mtl up to 571. If u have it, can u please provide a link to it or to where i can find it. And if there is no where to find it, can i ask what has happened to charlotte and ellen up in the latest chapters? Thank you so much

13. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    You should just check again and scroll up in the spoiler section I could easily find several ppl who had upploaded collections like ch 1-450 or 1-571 by just checking the spoiler section in the discord.

While I haven't checked every page on here from what I can gather the MC never get's into magic?

I've only read the translated part up to ch 115 so far and well for the first 100 chapters or so he keeps going on and on about how great magic is and how he will have to get into magic.

However at the same time he say's he must get the magic sensetivity talent + the magic control talent first before learning magic while at the same time he has to get something like elemental magic, witchcraft magic or such together with the previous two mentioned to really be able to use magic.

He does get the magic sensetivity talent and talks about getting the magic control one later on. But then he starts saving up his achievement points not to buy more talents but to use it to interact with or change the settings.

At the same time he quit learning the human ways of magic since he found it to be useless since he's a demon so he has to learn the demons way of magic and early on said he would talk to Eleris (I believe that was the name of the vampire lord girl) but then he keeps meeting her but he never brings it up and just keeps on thinking how he has to go and learn magic from her.

He did mention early on however that the self-suggestion superpower would eventually evolve into word magic which from my understanding changes the self-suggestion superpower from only affecting himself into becoming a power that affects the "world" such that if he say's Die someone weak might just drop dead, while if he might say the silence then no one can talk in the area or something. So thats a kind of "magic".

But my guess is that he never get's to learn magic right?

It's also kinda weird that the only talent he's able to groom is the swordmanship talent, since in theory he's able to grow or gain any talent because of his aptitude so by doing the stamina training everyday he should have gotten the stamina talent but instead it seems like the whole gaming system + power growth is more of in the backseat here. While the author is more focused on world building and character interactions.

For instance I found it kinda weird that the author spent nearly a whole chapter just on the part of talking and explaining about how while at school/temple everyone would be treated equally wether their commoners or nobles, which could have just as easily been explained in a few sentences but instead nearly a whole chapter was dedicated to just this simple setting....

14. Goldenxman33

Goldenxman33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing can fix the ending except time travel , I hope the author watched Avengers:End game part2

15. Misib

Misib Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, after the charllotte, Ellen betrayal or backstab or just drama wha happens between them? Sometimes authors have to man up, and make some girls cause of bad decision just lose mc love and thats it, it is a logic plot where some girls love mc and are willing to talk to him vs girls that backstab first and i know cause their reasons they did that...
    But that is a form of betrayal people close to him died and lots of them get hurt, just a redemption arc or just calling it to add drama isnt okay, once i saw a novel where mc sweetheart is adopted and his family did everything for her to live a good life well she kills them and destroy mc powers, then bla bla bla my master told me to do it now i am going to kill myself drama moment.. Okay so mc revives her and add her to the harem.
    Why didnt she kill herself first? Kill first then suicide? Why... Mc forgives that.... For the love it isnt .
    The best way they get redemption is by dying sadly, not a i am sry i didnt mean to fuck up everything.....
    Charlotte maybe okay she was crazy and had tons of shit.
    Ellen... Well she spent almost all her time with him, he told the truth .. Jealousy does not work like that she betrayed him and people died for it she .
    Author need to put realism into thosr situations cause people dont forget and dont forgive nor they are going to be happy with a half excuse and jumping in front of u to die for u moment...
    Thats how those chinese low level writing do. Sry for the ranting but the novel is too good to have beta forgive u moment.
    Lately all the mcs are fucking up to hold their hate, its like the betrayal, backstab or ntr is jusr author puting some drama with zero problems .
    Pretty sure if it was us readers on that place with would just hate them(and save them) cause hate and leaving them to die are 2 separate things.
    Also could u guys post discord link? The one i found didnt work, also links for the mtl edit chapters also didnt work, as i am new to all of this(except reading cause i have been reading for 10 years at least)
    With love s2

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  16. Cypher4496

Cypher4496 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah that was too much, i was pissed off at his reaction too, i mean yes i understand that since you created this world you are a bit responsible but since when writing a book became a crime that he feels that everything is his fault, he is like a suppressed middle aged office worker who doesn't have a single ounce of anger in him i mean seriously its making me angry

its there, use
    https://discord dot gg/PzJ2Ct7M
    , in the spoiler under pinned msgs they have the chapters in raw, get that mtl'd from imagetotext.

DiegoR091 likes this.
  17. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can anyone tell me why the KR reader hate Ellen and Charlotte?

I'm honestly curious, stopped reading after chapter 80

18. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, thare are tons of spoilers here, just browse through the pages and it will be faster then waiting for someone to reply to you.

Yes you too, browse through the. Spoiler pages
    The experts here have given complete information of what you guys wanted

Sshh, the gull of people
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Shio, Jewdeh, Nusan and 2 others like this.
  19. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I decided to read, so basic, Charlotte and Ellen discovered than the MC is the Demon Prince, they tried to have him execute, he survives but a magical gate opens, MC goes to war and Ellen is trying to kill him

Molkaz likes this.
  20. wuuuut

wuuuut Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me Charlotte's current situation and state of mind in the latest chaps?
    I skimmed through the whole thread taking in as little spoilers as I can to satisfy some curiosity so I didn't really read the mtl's
    What I know is:
    -charlotte found out MC true identity
    -charlotte's ability
    -masses want Charlotte dead.
    -mc apologized to her(dunno when and where)