Spoiler 악녀 18세 공략기 / Rewriting the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Dec 26, 2021.

1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Associated Title:
    18-Year-Old Villainess' Target
    The Villainess’s 18 Year Old Attack Story
    Author/Artist:
    홍혜 (Hong Hye)
    Ongoing
    Released Year:

SYNOPSIS:

Laisa, the villain in the webtoon has been possessed by the body of the original webtoon writer, Yu-Eun! It's unfair to be possessed by this world, but I'm a villain destined to die!? A writer's strategy to change her ending.

Official Manhwa/Webtoon:
    Official Webtoon:

Last edited: May 8, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Uriearren likes this.
  3. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A New concept and pov !! Spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Atheris and syofiaa like this.
  4. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting! :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. HollyNyx

HollyNyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art looks good and the premise is interesting. Are there any spoilers? :blob_plusone:

Jang man wol likes this.
  7. Beingnolifehere

Beingnolifehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's original and only 1 chapter in (4 chapter if you include the fast pass). I already read the first chapter i like it, i love reverse isekai

8. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I alr hate the guy in novel life, where he broke his love for new one, hope she get new love story beside that bastard, even they only have outlook the same,but i still dont like that friend

9. Jeonsolmi

Jeonsolmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that cheater guy is not the ml then i am in

10. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the blackhead in the cover Is the ML ,any idea?

Rovvo and iactuallyfrhateithere like this.
  11. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The og author based the lead characters in the novel off of her two best friends (they're super nice people so far, they're just physically identical to the male and female leads of the novel). So the ML could be the friend that resembles the novel's ML.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
  12. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope that cheating ass prince is not ML..

13. Hernd234232

Hernd234232 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys,I have my thoughts on the series and how will the series end

First my thoughts

The series is a subversion of the usual otome isekai trope where it's the villainess of a otome isekai webtoon Laisa who possess her author Yu-Eun in the real world and is about to experience her life from her perspective.

It's a welcoming change to the otome isekai genre instead of the usual one, but I have a feeling that it will be probably run for many chapters and will focus on Laisa 's redemption as she understood the miserable life of her author Yu-Eun which is almost similar to her life in the past back in her world.

And now my prediction on how the series ends
    In later chapters Laisa will have a dream meeting Yu-Eun herself as she tells Laisa she is in her character's body and she wants to return to her world before she is about to meet her demise. This is when laisa ends up in a difficult situation as she doesn't know what to do ,trying to balance her life as her author while trying to figure out how to save her as she is about to meet her demise which was intended for her.

Then in later chapters, Laisa in Yu-Eun's body is about to become a better person by getting support from her friends and get a love interest and figure out a way to save her author from her intended fate and after she made few chapters to prevent her author from receiving her deadly fate,The next chapter she will be injured and knocked out unconsciousness then she once again meets her author who thanks her for saving her life before they both return to each others bodies in each others worlds.

Laisa returns to her world in her own body in bed injured , as her friends the heroine Flora and the love interest Ilian are glad that she is okay after she saved them from an attacker who is supposed to kill her. Laisa is glad that she returned to her body in her own world but realizing the pain she got from her author from her world not to mention she is now redeemed, and her author receive a better life ,She allows IIlian and Flora to become a great couple while at the same time back in our world Yu-Eun' is back to her body and is reunited with her friends but meets her romantic interest that Laisa is attracted to.

And then we see Laisa attend Flora and Ilian's wedding when she encounters a person who looks just like her love interest back in Yu-Eun's world and begins to fall in love with him and then Yu-Eun who now has a better life and a boyfriend thanks to Laisa begins to make a spinoff of her webtoon series this time with Laisa as the main lead and her adventures with her love interest.

The final chapter ends with both Laisa and Yu-Eun walking towards a bright future that awaits them.
    What do you think?

By the way 2nd chapter is released

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  14. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know how this manhwa ends. I mean, we see isekaid protagonists never come back alllll the time. Maybe she'll never come back to her world either. Idk- anyone have spoilers?

Bella94, Lovina and TrueNineLives like this.
  15. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml?

16. WHF_reads

WHF_reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any newtoki links?

17. potato berry

potato berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. yoyo098

yoyo098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl I'd be mad as hell if I was Laisa. This author is making her life miserable because she was lonely i her previous life and didn't have the balls to speak up about it.

Elisee, Bella94, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  19. WHF_reads

WHF_reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our MC is a villainess in a webtoon and she was suddenly reincarnated as an 18 year.
    (It's a reverse isekai where the mc is a villainess in a webtoon and got transmigrated into the depressed author of "her" novel . She have to change the author life for the better (in order to give her a reason to come back to her body) if she want to come back to her life.
    (It's mysterious like it doesn't seem to be a body swap story as the author hide in a mysterious but how is it possible), and what to mc empty original body is she in a coma ? Is she mourned (what is the ogml réaction) ?there also as question will she chose to stay or come back to her World (tldr it only have 7 chapter yet but it's a good read)
    악녀 18세 공략기

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022