Spoiler Beware of the Red Thread/붉은 실을 조심하세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by inori-chii, Apr 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the last raw chapter I find it hard to believe that Lucia will be an ally. Either way, I hope Leann doesn’t immediately forgive her.

Avery Very and simplysharonda like this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone explain the events when Lucia was at the Dark Age portion? So, basically she's essentially just some warp gate/double agent for the angels? While I agree it'll be hard for her to redeem herself, its obv from the raws she's essentially in a somewhat toxic relationship with Assand (I mean, the eyebags after their secret message talk is an indication. I have to gather she was essentially just on the believing angels were on the good guys faction and so she should support them wholeheartedly -which is slightly surprising since she flirted with Abel just to ruin the ship?-)
    Any more spoilers on Damian? I honestly wish he had more material. Or with Carin? If I remember this thread right, Assand and him really weren't mentioned when MC and Abel ascended to divinity status? You know what? Given how evil the angels are here, how did the divinities get a pass? Was their a purpose in MC being able to heal something Lucia couldn't?
    Can anyone verify on the kids' spoilers?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    Villainess_lovers and mixordia like this.
  3. Eelillya

Eelillya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda appreciate that they made her into a brat instead of a villianess or a saint. Feels more realistic.

seabuckthorn likes this.
  4. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There hasn’t been new chapter lately. How come?

5. LyRogers

LyRogers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I am following the manhwa more, since it is ahead of the novel and I found the raws uptil a dozen chapter ahead.
    So this is the 50th chapter(manhwa wise) and is ML and the supposed FL's (Lucia's) first meeting.
    So Lucia meents our male lead- Abel, who is completely disinterested in her and also points her out as Ashand's woman(I guess), to which Leann scolds him. The he takes Lean with him and flies away to their bedroom. He is asking Leann to take better care of herself and she says she is perfect now. SOo, he mischeviously asks "to do it right now", since she is perfectly healthy. Then there is a fluffy moment, where Abel asks Lean about missing him and confesses to missing her. (Both of them are blushing like ripe tomatoes). Wazowski is also acting as a spectator while eating biscuits, and Leann sees him and then pushes Abel away. Abel said that it can come and go at will, and is angry.He is angry that she has hit her lover, by pushing him away. Just as Abel is about to pounce her ;);), He is interrupted by a monster stating that the Dark Lord has arrived and he awaiting them. Lean is embarrassed and confirms whether the dark lord is calling them or not and on seeing the ("I won't let you go eyes " expression) on Abel's face, she escapes and says that she will be back soon. SHe finds Luic there who comments about flirting with her destined loves? Lean is shocked and questioned Lucia and she says that she is here in dark age to ruin ABel's and Lean's love.

Yes the heroine also transmigrated. They definately chat about the "Book" they read.

6. pyloves2eat

pyloves2eat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has any idea if the manhwa has gone on a hiatus or terminated?! I don't see any more update after chapter 63.

7. Nadricka

Nadricka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder it, too.
    It's been so long that the last chapter update.

8. Marleeze

Marleeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers for how they fix Sola?

9. TheMirane

TheMirane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about the other male lead like ashand after meeting lucia again he ask lucia to kill leean I'm curios

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey how do we add the spoiler curator page to this thread??

ThemisWeeps likes this.
  11. th2c4nh

th2c4nh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers abt their children?

12. ThemisWeeps

ThemisWeeps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cesar has made his appearance. Leann is confused and begins to ask why he’s here, but Abell shields her as he asks her to step back. He says that it’s the same Cesar, however he’s completely different (most likely referring to his presence). Abell says Cesar has gotten more dangerous.

Cesar voices that he’s amused by Abell and mocks him for being so blindly in love despite having no heart.

Leann asks if he’s really the creator and is taken aback because in the original story he was written to be Sisyphus’s son. Cesar immediately cuts her off and tells her to not overthink it. He reveals the Death tarot card in his hands as he explains how it’s the creator’s mark, thus he is the creator. And since he’s the creator it’s a piece of cake for him to rewrite things from the original story.

Abell continues to shield Leann as Cesar gets closer to them. Still confused about his motives, Leann asks why he did this and Cesar simply replies that he did this because he was bored. He says that it’s much more entertaining to watch up close than afar. His words make Leann mad.

“Fun? Is it fun when Abell… and other people suffer?”

Cesar scoffs at her as he asks if it’s really something to get mad over. He tells Leann that she did the same too, when she was reading the novel and commenting on the characters. When Cesar sees Leann look at him in surprise, he clarifies that he’s not criticizing her and instead thanks her. He laughs a little as he explains that it’s precisely because she was so unpredictable, that he had a lot of fun observing up close.

“You calmed down the uncontrollable grim (Abell) reaper on your own… and a loyal solider (Carine) ended up betraying his people… and even got someone (Dark Lord) who lived for revenge to give it up.”

“All of this… happened because of just one person… and that reason is you.”

Leann tried to retort Cesar, but Abell cuts her off as he starts to get angry. He asks Cesar to remove Leann’s curse since she’s entertained him so much that’s the least he could do for Leann.

Cesar looks indifferent, still quietly enjoying this, as he rejects Abell’s request. He states that he can’t interfere in a bet, even if he’s the one who made the bet and the rules. Cesar touches Leann’s face and immediately Abell pulls her back to shield her. As he holds tightly onto Leann and materializes his weapon, Abell tells Cesar to stay away from Leann and to not touch her.

Cesar mocks Abell saying he’s touched to see the Grim Reaper who was so afraid of death, running towards death on his own all for the sake of love. He snaps his fingers and red threads appear around Abell. Without hesitation, Abell breaks them and lunges for Cesar. He begins to fight Cesar, while Leann begins to panic.

She knows that if Cesar really is the creator then Abell will lose. Leann turns to the three goddesses of fate and shouts to them to stop Cesar since he’s technically interfering with the bet. Kloto hesitates saying it might be okay if it doesn’t directly do anything to Leann or Abell (the objects of their bet).

Seeing Kloto hesitate makes Leann furious as she starts crying and yells at them:

“Does human lives mean nothing to you people?! You play with them however you want, and turn your backs on them when things get dangerous!”

“Only going on about rules when it suits you… you’re the worst.”

Leann snatches Penicilla’s scissors, which were still floating in the air, and runs towards Abell and Cesar. As she runs away, Kloto shouts her name but Leann continues to approach the two. She says that if no one is going to help them, then she’ll do it herself and save Abell.

When she gets closer, Abell tells her to stand back but Leann shoves herself in between Cesar and Abell. She points the tip of the scissors at Cesar’s throat as she speaks:

“You think I’ll let you do whatever you want, just because you’re the creator? Stop that bet right now. Or else…”

Cesar cuts her off stating again how she was always so daring, even back when she was back in her own world. He starts listing off situations where Leann has thrown herself in danger without hesitation when she was back in her own world. (Saving a cat from being run over by a car, letting herself be late to help a lost child find her parents, etc.) Cesar smirks as he asks if this is what people call a soul’s essence.

Abell tells Leann to step back since it’s dangerous, but instead sees Leann collapse onto the ground. He’s shocked as he calls her name again, before he holds her up in his arms. His voice gets more frantic as he shouts her name and asking her what’s wrong. Finally, Abell sees her empty eyes as if she’s lost her soul.

Cesar mocks him openly as he laughs asking what Abell was going to do now that his Master (Leann) was gone. This launches Abell in fury as he curses Cesar and lunges for him again. However, Abell is stopped by the Dark Lord and Cesar tells the Dark Lord that his presence is a surprise.

“Well this is… an unexpected appearance. Haden.”

The Dark Lord (aka Haden) looks at Cesar with anger as he says Cesar’s name.

[End if Chapter 76]

In my opinion, I don’t think I can ever forgive Cesar or think that he can be redeemed. He literally has been toying around with Leann and the current Lucia all because he wanted to be entertained. I have a feeling that he even let Sola suffer because he found it amusing so I really want to know what Sola is thinking from his realm.

syofiaa and SofiyeJaan like this.
  13. jeonghanyi

jeonghanyi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, caesar die??!

14. ThemisWeeps

ThemisWeeps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, in a sense Caesar has always wished to be released from his role. But he could never find the right successor, so bringing in Lucia and giving Leann half completed powers was just a way for him to test her before he could "retire". It honestly feels like a loose end b/c he never addressed how he just left Sola like that :(

The Manwha is now complete.

As for OGFL Lucia, she basically turns over a new life since Leann kept trying to help her and she realizes that Leann does truly care for her. So after everything is resolved, she continues to stay at Leann's side and helps Leann with her saint duties at the temple since Lucia still has the ability to heal others. However, unlike in the beginning, Lucia truly loves and care about Leann but she just shows her affection in a very round about way and isn't honest about it. She even scolds Leann when Leann overworks herself and gets upset b/c Leann doesn't rely on her more.