Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Girokar

Girokar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The abuse from Violette's mom yeah MJ didn't know, but in both manga and novel MJ has seen Violette get told off by her father during meal time and did nothing. (Although despite how author often repeats stuff actually surprised dinner scenes haven't repeated.) It only takes a thought of "why does that happen?" that would've likely led to a change. Plus much of the time Violette also skips eating with them which should really tip someone off that somethings weird. Although as other comments have pointed out how awful the stepmom is it's probably in MJ's blood to literally not care about anyone else.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    Sheddy, its0k, lostross and 6 others like this.
  2. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I agree with Yulan (if I remember) when he mentioned that MJ is stupid despite being top rank in their school she doesn't realize MC suffering. Anyways Three of Them deserve to suffer more but In reality the most antagonist is the author-san because our curiosity kills me on what will happen to three of them

Opelia, Deeyodee, chiri.ru and 8 others like this.
  3. MonaLucky24

MonaLucky24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!! Chapter 186 is out!!

Finally, a showdown with Violette's family has appeared in this chapter. Hahaha, MJ and their parents got what they deserved but at the end of the chapter. It seems the father wants MJ to be included in the marriage.

its0k, Echichichi, chiri.ru and 6 others like this.
  4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! Can you perhaps also post the MTL please? Haven't seen so much action in this work since the beginning.
    Is the author finally listening to reader feedback?:blobjoy:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  5. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are five people. Only two people are laughing. The latter three are one with a sunken face and one who is about to hit him, and one with no emotions.

As a place to say hello to get married, two people with smiles would be suitable. However, from the atmosphere of the place, it makes me wonder if it is funny to be able to laugh in this situation. The air is so cold, and there is no topic that seems to warm up anywhere.

"Thank you for your time today."

In contrast to Zilant, who greets with a smile, his father's face is so steep that it is about to catch fire. He really wants to grab it right away, he says with just his facial expression. After all, it was the correct answer to directly talk to his predecessor instead of the straightforward method, Zilant knew the answer of his choice.

Nominally for political gain, but if you're building an inner-friendly paradise, that's a too happy result. Even though Old has experienced the failure of a political marriage and hates it rather than hates it.

"Today we are reporting on our engagement and the accompanying migration of her."

Well, I think you already know.

The unchanging smile that appears on the mask is neither warm nor friendly. Rather, it only looks like a fool. Of course, I'm actually making a fool of myself.

You can hear the sound of clenching your teeth. The man, who should have been her father, was glaring at her daughter, with eyes that would have already killed both Zilant and Violet if her gaze had the ability to kill. You can see the appropriate passion, which is also called hatred or murderous intent. Besides, Violet, who doesn't change her expression, is awful and unbearable.

It's like watching a former violet. My father, who was reflected in Maryjun's eyes after laying down and swinging up the weapon, looks exactly like me. After all, we are parents and children who are astonishingly similar.

"It's quite rude to imitate something like a back-up work ... It seems that being born is something that can't be ridiculous."

For the first time, Violet's expression collapses in the words of his father, who struck his tongue in pain. Zilant's hand gently fastened her body as she was about to leave her chair, and nodded with a melting smile.

The gaze that is swiftly distorted is distorted in a completely different sense from what was directed at Violet. She has a cruel sneer and beautiful words.

"Be careful about what you say"

She puts her finger on her mouth as if to tell a secret story. Beyond the innocent behavior like a child, there was a girl who was about to collapse.

"There are far more people born like me than you can imagine, right?"

Yes, for example, your precious and precious concubine.

"..."

Maryjun, who turned deep blue, seems to be unable to afford to hide her distorted face that seems to start crying. Rather than being hurt by her father's remarks, she seemed to have had a strong impact on her being able to correctly recognize her position.

The area where I do not doubt the love of my father is a sense of self-affirmation because I have been loved and protected by overprotection. It's a beautiful family love, but her trust is Maryjun's strangling rope.

Even such a father sees a concubine like that. It turns out that the debris once thrown by Zilant is once again eroding Maryjun's pure heart and pus. A happy miscalculation is a word that should be used in such a case that it will explode on its own. It's not fun or anything to collide with the love of parents and children who are in love with each other.

"Well, it's true that he was born to be said to be lowly, but ... he seems to have liked it by his former head."

No matter what you think, it doesn't matter. No matter how I struggle from now on, this decision will not be overturned. It was Yulan who arranged for that to happen, but it was Old himself who abandoned the technique of scratching his feet.

If Old had continued to show his worth, this would not have been the result. Zilant's pedigree is, after all, a mixture with her concubine. Unless Claudia is unhappy, he will never see the light of day. She also had some souvenirs hanging, but nonetheless, the easiest way to keep the Verhan family alive is a political marriage of convenience using violets.

If Old had more value than Zilant, it would have been easy to set up a stage where Violet could be sacrificed, and Maryjun was happy just laughing in the flower garden.

It's luck to keep a man who is terribly cold and rational, and that's why he looks ahead, because he's the father of Bell Rose. At the time of disappointment from a man who loves only the country horribly, Old is nothing more than a piece to maintain the status quo.

──The slender white fingertips shook.

"Ah ... is it okay?"

What should I express other than eerie? In this cold room, it would be more correct to describe it as a shambles, and I couldn't help but say that the appearance of laughing quietly was creepy. I can't read the air, it's beyond the dimension. Does she have no skin sensation? No, is it emotional, sensitive, and cooperative in this situation? There is no doubt that there is a problem with humanity anyway.

The girl-like mother, with a moist smile, stared at Zilant-Violet, with clear eyes as if all her wishes were fulfilled.

Really, a man who has no eyes to see people. He also seems to have no learning ability.

To feel such a woman as a beautiful and pure saint.

"Is that marriage useless for Maryjun?"

No idea what the author's game is. But putting out a page a month of something this incomprehensible has to be either the work of drugs or a sadistic dislike of the readers.

6. Girokar

Girokar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually sounds like that it's the stepmom suggestion for MJ to be married. Which would be for two reasons:
    Both Yulan and MJ are from concubines
    It keeps Violette in the house near to her (remember she has the same yandere tendency as Violette's mom only aimed at Violette not the dad.)

Opelia and chiri.ru like this.
  7. Reinblick123

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain wtf did just happen lmao and wtf does it mean "is that marriage useless for Maryjun?"
    Until the end his Father is really a trash

Khadz and Veille like this.
  8. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just waiting for the grandpa to help Violet exterminate the parasites in their household.

chiri.ru, Khadz, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  9. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 187 as well...

10. Reinblick123

Reading List:
    Link
    and Ch 188 as well
    and I'll tell you your blood will boil in her step-mother

chiri.ru, Khadz, Veille and 2 others like this.
  11. MonaLucky24

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG.... her step-mom is insane...

12. Reinblick123

Reading List:
    Link
    Right?! Like the three of them are just fucking leech in Violets family (the rightful heir) and here she (stepmom) is forcing MJ to squeeze in the picture.
    I wanna ask though does the three of them still have good position in the nobility world?? just curious though

chiri.ru and Khadz like this.
  13. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda want to smack the author for giving them a strongplot armor cuz it doesn't makes sense anymore.

Cuz, first, MJ and Her stepmom don't have any authority and rights in Violet's household. They're basically a freeloader. The stepmom keeps using this opportunity for her to make MJ more powerful than violet.

And if the author makes the grandpa useless in this situation by making him ignore that there are parasites in his household and doesn't even care about violet, then I guess it gives stronger plot armor for the step mom and dad.

If Violet starts to claim her rights as the heir of the household, considering how smart she is in the past TL, she was like a gifted gurl. Then she seeks helps from her grandpa then everything will be solve. I'm really sus about the stepmom in the first place cuz not only she didn't defend violet from the dad, she had this audacity to act like she has the authority and rights of the household. By the time she got into Violet's household she and MJ was immediately introduced to the nobility like they're part of Violet's household which is kinda sus. Like the stepmom made Violet like some invisible guest in their household.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    chiri.ru, Khadz, rock.doll and 2 others like this.
  14. muffles

muffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read a bunch of stories where most of the nobles values the bloodline and tends to shun illegitimate children, guess that doesn't apply here huh :blobunsure:

15. Reinblick123

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you've mentioned it his grandpa is freaking passive which is the one of the most annoying traits in the characters and he knows that three of them are not even blood related to the duchy damn. I Just hope Violet and Yulan would be more actively eliminate them rather than just living in peace (which is bull*** because the setting is in nobility). I know some of you will mention that Violet deserve to live quietly/peace because of first TL, but she needs to eliminate the three of them first if that is her goal.

chiri.ru, Khadz, rock.doll and 3 others like this.
  16. MonaLucky24

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 189 is out today. I'm a bit lost on the MTL but it seems the stepmom is still insane in this chapter.

Echichichi, DOHere and Veille like this.
  17. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro when will this end? Someone just ask author to cut MC some slack.

chiri.ru, Veille and Dadatada like this.
  18. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know too. Like is the stepmom trying to force bmvio to give her partner to mj?

The step mom is trash. So disgusting. I wanna see them get their just punishment already.

Could you please post it here. Thank you very much.

Opelia likes this.
  19. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the timescale is confusing here. I doubt it's been more than a few days in the story since gramps was introduced.

Time Line
    Crap Dad Summoned To Grandpa -> Returns Ticked off / MJ Gets a dose of reality at school -> Crap Dad Abuses Violet -> Day That Never Ends -> Meeting with the family

At this point what I want to see is Violet pick up something heavy and brain that father of hers. Geebus show a little assertiveness in your life. Also, Elfea really needs a stay in her lane moment.

No Idea what will happen with Gramps at this point. I tend to agree he is kind of ridiculous but then again I look at the current administration and say well he's not unbelievable at all.

Khadz and rock.doll like this.