Spoiler I Will Take Responsibility for the Welfare of the Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 25, 2021.

1. SofiyeJaan

SofiyeJaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ceilo27 and Rin Lee like this.
  2. zozoshawky

zozoshawky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The twins are his brother's children.
    The ML hated his brother so much, but after his brother and his wife (the twins's mom) died, he raised the kids and treated them as his children.

raziel010, babayagu, Bella94 and 42 others like this.
  3. Liho

Liho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A
    Haaa thank u now I can finally rest lol-^-

syofiaa likes this.
  4. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    남주의 복지를 책임지겠습니다

syofiaa, AnnHime, Pansy25 and 2 others like this.
  5. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Below spoiler from zinmanga comments (quoted)

Based on the manwha raws,
    in Chapter 4 -7, MC is watching over the tutor and kids in case of more abuse plus MC bonds with kids and she sees signs of poisoning /drugging in them, ML & MC catches the tutor in act of trying to poison/drug the kids and it seems has the tutor arrested.

In Chapter 21 when it comes out because it looks her family got punished hard by the Duke in the last raw which is Chapter 20 since stepmother is at the Duke's gates screaming crying due older brother & father's abusive antics in party arc chapters of Chapter 8 to like chapter 16. Older brother almost broken her wrist while she was spying on the kids and father was screaming at her while she recovering from injuries she got protecting the Duke from assassination attempt.

Bella94, Laerta, shiory and 27 others like this.
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion (esp manhwa chapters 2&3)
    Read the mtop version. Since the translation is most likely slighty lq or off, early inconsistency in the manhwa: Early ch.2 MC claims she barely has exp dealing with children but eventually mentions in the same chapter that she used to be a kindergarten teacher (in the novel, it was mentioned she had 18 students). Interview with the duke is a mix for me. Novel, she had confidence, not enough to be fullblown overconfident, but enough she knows the characters SHE wrote at the back of her hand. MC applied as a lady in waiting, not a simple maid. Also, she snuck out and was not stopped by her family (mix with this as well. Manhwa did a great job portraying a possible terrible way of showing affection family scenario which I interpreted in the novel but if the manhwa spoilers earlier are right, I dunno what to feel with these... factors). She was even able to persuade the Duke in the novel whereas we get early duke backstory in the manhwa and the typical evil tutor trope whereas early novel, MC had to slowly win the hearts of the kids first.

Same question as above
    1. Is the manhwa rearranging scenes or is it taking new directions in the plot?

Bella94, Laerta, its0k and 1 other person like this.
  7. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we meet the ogheroine again in this timeline? Amy spoilers about that?

Unrelated: The artstyle is so familiar but i forgot where i read a similar one :/

crystalleciel and SofiyeJaan like this.
  8. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she died while having a birth labor

9. TheMirane

TheMirane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk but i just think the children are related to ml family idk? Bc of the black hair and purple eye they have

10. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are his brother's children.

Bella94, Alexaaa_23 and Lucy scarlet like this.
  11. TheMirane

TheMirane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah im right then, thankyou for the confirmation

12. muffles

muffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the manhwa's chapter 2, why's the family trying to stop her from leaving?

13. kookiekim

kookiekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are fl family is evil?

pleaseee someone spoil what will happen to entire manhwa/novel>3<)/

14. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    Why exactly did the Duke say they were engaged? That happened pretty damn quick.

15. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read from a site that's mtling/tling this webtoon, the older brother actually cares for his sister but his neglectful personality on the events that happened while Laria was still at the Sherwood estate brought upon one of the huge factors on the fate that happened to Laria in the Og timeline. It's a good thing, that the current Laria thought about escaping her situation by becoming a maid. But her family esp. the father does not approve of her becoming a fiancée of the duke after the attempted assassination that happened at the dinner party and he's also very controlling too and doesn't really care about Laria. They left when the grand duke told them that she can't leave because before she was his fiancée, she was first a maid bound by a contract so he asked Laria if she still wants them to be there and have a conversation as well and she said no and that she'll never come back to the estate.

The villain is the emperor, he wants to take control of the Blackwell's power. There are 2 opposing powers in the empire, first is the imperial faction and they take care of the country's economy and they also govern the internal affairs while the Blackwells are in charge for the country's security and diplomacy. The reason why the ML planned the dinner party is because it was a tradition in the Blackwells to solidify the loyalty of those who support the family because they're pretty closed off in comparison to the imperial family and that they are often active in interacting with the nobility.

The grand duke "out of the blue" during the party proposed marriage to Laria when Laria was chased by her brother in a room. He did that all of a sudden so the nobles wouldn't be able to doubt him as the head of the family. He knows about the rumors that the Blackwells will soon fall so that's part of the reason why he did that. An attempted assassination happens and he knew about it but was very passive and he was able to convince the nobles that the Blackwells are still as strong as ever after Laria fainted (she also sprained her hand) while trying to save his ass :blobpopcorn_two:

The Blackwells have a "disease" and in the site translating this, it is called the "Mad Man Syndrome / Hysterical Syndrome" It is passed down from generation to generation so the Blackwells bound by this disease would lose their minds and become dominated by violence. The only remedy that they have is temporary and that is to drink enough blood to satisfy their thirst for violence. This was a huge reason why he became a yandere on the Og timeline. I'm also curious how the ML and his fam would heal from this.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    babayagu, Bella94, Alniyat and 48 others like this.
  16. Cute05o3

Cute05o3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, could you tell me if there is a novel in English? I didn't find it

Tiis_Ganda and SpringDay17 like this.
  17. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    Only one chapter translated currently.

I think their was a group that got in further but they got a dmca and vanished.

18. Cute05o3

Cute05o3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's sad

19. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about FL's family? Do they regret treating her like that?

Tiis_Ganda and Boopbup like this.
  20. flordelithium

flordelithium Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers about ogheroine?

crystalleciel and SofiyeJaan like this.