Spoiler The Villianess's Debut Novel / 악녀의 데뷔작 / The Villainess's Debut

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    Ma-go has started her 44th life this year. She is paying the price for the book she wrote 500 years ago, “Record of a Dreamlike Romance”. “Until all of your books are eliminated, you can never have eternal rest.” A single book had twisted the destinies of many. So the angry God of fate sent down the reaper, Ha-rib, on an errand… After living many cursed lives, only 5 copies of her book remain! With her curse coming to an end, she started preparing for her final rest, but… “I’m publishing that old book ‘Record of a Dreamlike Romance’ as an e-book.” An unexpected interview with Gyu-jin, the CEO of an online bookstore! If he does that, she might never be able to break this curse! Also, he has a crazy resemblance to her first love…? A woman trying to repay the karma for writing a cursed book, and… The grim reaper watching over her VS her reincarnated first love! A never-ending 500-year old romance between three souls!

Raws: https://webtoon.kakao.com/content/악녀의-데뷔작/2588
    [SPOILER="Unofficial translation]
    https://bato.to/series/101384/the-villianess-s-debut-novel
    [/SPOILER]

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

november27 likes this.
  3. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds spicy

4. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone pls give us spoilers!!! only 2 chapters n i love it!!!! it somewhat gives me hotel del luna vibes tbh!!

Lalali likes this.
  5. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleasssse
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. Cherrie_

Cherrie_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to Know more,and who is the Male Lead,is the silver hair or the brown hair?

drikamichiura likes this.
  7. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so both ha-rib and gyu-jin the ml’s i have feeling she gone end up with both of them

8. jamindttbx

jamindttbx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess when that eBook get published she's finished, cuz nothing she can do at that point lmao, oh wait, she can wait till apocalypse, when internet gone down. Hahahhahaha

10. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler please?

11. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ml? :blobsmilehappy:

12. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grim reaper will break his chain to save MC and black haired ml. Before MC died each life the grim reaper knew how because his god told him before hand. This time after knowing MC is destined to die from drowning he saved him his hand was injured from breaking the chain unfortunately MC does not know about it because she was only worried about the black hair

The black hair guy will soon regain all his memories from previous life. But here is the confusing part. Biwoon (god of grim reaper) said no to be confuse with love and hate. And ask if he is MC first love and what if he is not.

Their would be a red hair guys who is controlling behind the scene he will appear soon

And black hair guy mom died committing suicide holding the book.

According to the gods the love and hate fate follows MC. One is hate and one is love

I am also confuse like MC. They both prove their love no matter what timeline and they always tries to fight destiny but always ends in tragedy. And just an opinion tho, to many people died because of their love

Grim reaper keep protecring mc and giving warning but mc dont listen
    MC has a sister on prev life she will meet her again. Her lil sis used to be mute due to pyschological problem her doctor the black hair guy. She saw mc die in front of her. She kept one of the book for mc, she became the adopted grandmother of black hair guy.

Red hair god(the one on the tree). Has fallen in live once with a human, the promise eternal life until she died of old age. He kept wait for the girl years after years until he saw her again on the tree but this time she made a promise in front of his tree with another man lmao. He manipulated mc and her love to writtìng the book he wanted to play with their love if it could last or she will be like his first love. Mc told him prev life does not matter because she love the black hair now, it reminds him of what his first love told him

The will of the ml mom (black hair) was on the book of mc sister. After reading the book his mom regained prev life memories. The will was actually a letter for the red hair god. She was his first love. She made him understand how different she is in different life and how she has difderent love now and it might change again in another life. In the end the red hair god decided to kill himself, he burn himself, his tree along with the books. That ends mc mission

The plot ended up like hotel de luna
    The real first love was with her throughout her journey but mc does not notice (grim reaper)

The black hair was the fate of hatred. He hayed mc to death on first life because the book killed his mom. But they choose to let go of his hatred and love each other.
    In the end Biwoon said, told off mc about her arrogance and love after mixing their memoroes of prev timeline. He questioned MC love, with their personalities, faces changes and overlapping previous life. "I wonder how it felt"

In my opinion grim reaper love was the most heartfelt here. After loosing his memories and becoming a grim reaper (cold hearted gods puppet) he still falls for MC even without his memories. Which is pobably ehy biwon questioned mc love

Its pretty much hotel de Luna. The tree and their love. I dont like the ml:blobpensive:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  13. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyouuuu, you're an angel!! (y) BTW we're did you read the novel??

Lalali likes this.
  14. Angela2nite

Angela2nite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    . So, in the ende who she ends with?

chets likes this.
  15. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl it

ML is the black hair, he is her destiny of hate. He only looks like her first love and character similar to him but in fact on their past he hated her the most because her book killed his family. But he choose to let go of his hatred and MC also love him in this life

MC did not choose her first love, btw the first love was the grim reaper who was always with her. Despite him loosing his memory, his freedom and humanity he still fell for MC.

The message was as human live different life, different experiences, different environment they could also love a different person.

This is god punishment to mc and he also mock her love that she first fell for ml because of his character and face. Now that the two change, her love change, "i wonder how it felt"

My undertanding of the story could have been inaccurate but this is how i understood the story

16. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but i don't understand, she end up with ML? happy ending? or she is gone?

17. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes happy ending she will spend this life with ML and will get her death wish since her mission is done

18. CrimsonHazel

CrimsonHazel [Sarcastic Green Tea]

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is the one with the black hair?? Ugh, expected but unwanted
    This trope is kinda typical in romance story
    I was rooting for the white hair though... I guess I'm dropping this

_Melissa_ and Lalali like this.
  19. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same i was hoping for the white hair. Disappointed

_Melissa_ likes this.
  20. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the good work.

The Trope 'Where an apparently Asshole God punishes the FL too harshly for melodramatic reasons by forcing her to reincarnate for centuries, restricting her power and possibly dooming her to suffer tragic deaths' really pisses me off!

Other examples:
    • The Lady Wants To Rest
    • Valentine's Kiss

The Universal Melodrama Rule:
    The one who is depicted as the 2nd ML never gets the Special Girl. It is the Byronic Hero/tortured CEO who needs the FL the most.
    Too bad she can't have both of them or the two men are not willing to share their woman.
    Which of the two MLs is actually the least problematic to the FL? White Hair or Darkbrown Hair?

SixMagnitudeGirl likes this.