Spoiler 악녀 18세 공략기 / Rewriting the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry when i searched it on Google and clicked on it , it Say : Novel Updates Forum - Error
    The requested thread could not be found. It's why i have done it i will change it. This thread will now be for : The Villainess’s 18 Year Old Attack Story. (Thank for your help)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    Bella94 and quarantine is good like this.
  4. Shinz

Shinz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is different though?? The one you linked is someone who transmigrated into the villainess’ body while this one is the “villainess” transmigrating into the author’s body

No, spoiler is correct. I went to the link and it was a different story of someone transmigrating to the villainess’ body in the start of the novel, completely different from this.

5. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because i changed the thread as there already one for the one who i made originally (when i clicked on it it made that this thread could not be found but it's fixed now so as quarantaine is good warned me i changed the thread for the reverse transmigration story that is The Villainess’s 18 Year Old Attack Story.(and the link is for the original spoilers thread the grand duchess of the North was secretly a villainess as quarantine is good kindly showed me it)

6. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have novel version too?

7. BAd_Karma_Inspected

BAd_Karma_Inspected Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any spoilers on that scumbag fiance?

zoefleyl likes this.
  8. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No

Cloudland19 likes this.
  9. Princess Sun

Princess Sun 『New Generation Sun Knight』 『Princess of Light』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so mad at the author like how dare her ruin somebody's life?? I'm not talking about how she wrote her manhwa but refusing to switch back with laisa just because you don't want to? What a whiny bitch. I also experience things she does but at least i still have morals i don't want to ruin somebody's life. Like she already made laisa a villainess in her story. Now that she knows laisa is real, she didn't have the decency to get her back to her body.

10. Hernd234232

Hernd234232 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
    Notlarry and your crush like this.
  11. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who think will be kinda sad if MC end up returning back to her original world at the end? Ammm....like yup, I'm fine with it too but I kinda want her to say in this world make friends and find her love interest and never return to the manhwa life where her ex exist.

Bella94, chomiaaa and Jang man wol like this.
  12. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We didn't know who the ML yet.
    I think the black hair guy?:hmm:

13. Meow Paapu

Meow Paapu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end mc will return to her world but at that time she will regreat to go back to her world nd will miss everyone from the org world

zoefleyl likes this.
  14. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping she will return back to her world and then author can for some reason have her play out her part in the story as villainess and when she dies in story, she will be able to go to real world as herself. That way my ships author x her childhood friend and fl x the young guy can both sail.

15. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, so it's an original? No spoilers? Huhu *inserts puppy sad eyes

This is just a hypothesis okay so don't take it seriously.

i think this isn't actually a reverse isekai but a psychological drama. Like Laisa and Do Eun are actually split personalities in one body. Do Eun is the main personality but since she couldn't handle life anymore, Laisa came about. Do Eun probably wrote Laisa as a character that she wanted to be, respected and strong but since she did not think she was worthy enough to get her wishes, she makes Laisa a villainess and writes the story where she doesn't ends up with Illian even though she likes him ( which is also the same irl). But because she thinks she doesn't deserve him, she makes him end up with flora.

Like basically the webtoon she made was her inner thoughts. And that's why when Do Eun gave up on life, it was Laisa from the webtoon that replaced her because basically it's the personality that Do Eun wanted to have.

But then again, this is just my assumption. Cause it's really hard to ship Jung Ian if author and Laisa ain't one and the same. And yeah, I'm on Ian's ship

Last edited: May 7, 2022
  16. Cute05o3

Cute05o3 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any new news on this manhwa?
    Do you think FL will return to her world or stay in the world of the "author"? ML is that the guy with the black hair?:blobmelon:

17. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any concrete spoilers please. I am desperate

18. lidwinae

lidwinae New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also thought the similar thing. It's similar to Omori game by OMOCAT. In this case, Laisa is the personality that Do Eun create in her mind that is the exact opposite of the reality. Then, Do Eun let Laisa control her body, the reality, and change the reality..

(Similar to how Sunny create white space and Omori.. In the end, Sunny has choices to facing the reality by himself or let Omori control the reality)

Bella94, Onymous and DOHere like this.
  19. jeonghanyi

jeonghanyi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't take this manhwa seriously because the comedy is everywhere. Too funny I can't stop laughing. MC is freaking funny. She is on par with Melissa Podebrat

Since the author make her friends as the novel character, I feel like there is a real 'Laisa' in OG world as well. I saw a mysterious girl in the chap 22. I feel like she is connected with why author can't going back to OG world

I think it won't happen because Jihoon saw Laisa real appearance in chapter 29. So MC and Author is two different person from two different world

20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with @Onymous and @lidwinae . I thought the same thing

Do Eun might have multiple personalities. She became Laisa because she created this character the way she wanted to be herself: strong, beautiful and kind. And she has Laisa come out as she wants to escape reality. I think she really wanted to be Laisa for a long time and immersed herself in creating all her memories.
    But ofc, both her personalities think Laisa really existed in her own world.

Do Eun probably liked Kang Ian as well (without knowing he also liked her) and thought he'd fit better with Laura. So that's why she created a webnovel where they're childhood friends, but he leaved her for Flora (bcz she thinks he'll like Laura irl as well). Altho she created Laisa as the better extension of herself, she still had her be betrayed in the comic book and die at the end, bcz she doesn't consider herself the main character.

I think that purple cat amulet has to do with an incident that happened, which caused her to make the Laisa personality. But she blocked those memories out. It also has to do with that lady we couldn't see the face of in the manhwa.

As for the reasons I think Laisa is Do Eun:
    1. Kang Ian liked both the original Do Eun and "Laisa's Do Eun"
    2. None of her close friends and family realised that she'd have a different personality, which means that she didn't change from how she was around them.
    3. There are many hints of Do Eun having psychological problems

And I don't think JiHoon saw Laisa's real appearance in chapter 29, or he would have been surprised. It's just us, the readers, that saw Laisa's face then.
    One other thing that might need to be explained is why she didn't need glasses at one point after becoming Laisa. And I think that was also a psychological problem. Basically she believed she couldn't see without glasses, so she couldn't. Just like other ppl become mute after a trauma or can't move their legs even tho they've got no physical problem.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    Reign28, Onymous, Lovina and 2 others like this.