Chinese (BL) Figure skating is more suitable for me to participate in Olympics

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ShadowAscetic, Jul 29, 2021.

1. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 花滑 我还是更适合参加奥运
    Author: 菌行J
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5258034
    Description (MTL):
    Zhang Jue, an idol trainee experienced a sudden death on stage and went back in time when he was a teenager. He learned from the pain and felt that no matter what industry he was in these years, he still had to have a good body.
    What kind of exercise can not only shape the body, increase the heart and lung function, but also improve the posture and enhance the artistic temperament?
    His old uncle is picking his teeth: So, come and practice figure skating with me.
    Zhang Jue: Very good. I practice skating now, and I will be able to take part in the idol show with my eight pack abs in the future.
    After skating for ten years, Zhang Jue broke the world record for the 20th time and stood on the podium of the Olympic champion. With fans all over the world, big names rushed to send out endorsement invitations and became a truly world-class power.
    The rise of Sochi cycle, the peak of Pyeongchang cycle, and the growth history of Xiaomengwu becoming a big demon king.
    A mixed-race man grows vegetables in balcony x Inspirational and beautiful, Su Shuangtian, strong and powerful.
    (Shou practiced ballet and figure skating at the same time, so his pp is really very, very upright.)

Reason to pick: This novel was written by an ice skating fan and there's a lot of technical content. Although MC was quite OP when he was young, he experienced a setback after he became taller and lost his techniques. He even went vacuum for a few months to adjust his new height and recuperating from injuries. Now I'm still on chapter 130 but there's no romance yet (MC is still 16). I hope someone will pick this up because reading this using MTL really make my brain rot.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    RiannNeko, verine and chrissy987 like this.
  2. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    I read this before and may i just say, its *chefs kiss*
    The ML occasionally shows up as the book is mainly focused on the MC's growth from when he was young to an adult.
    and by growth i mean his legs, from a short 150 cm cutie to a 185 hot dude

3. ShadowAscetic

Reading List:
    Link
    His body development is truly enviable

4. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But a nightmare to figure skaters or even just athletes if they can’t find their balance w that huge growth sprout. Like Ik someone who grew 20 cm in two months... holy moly imagine that was the athletes??

5. Xu Wen Hui

Reading List:
    Link
    the author also wrote another version of this book, but the MC doesn't rebirth and his parents got into a car accident

6. ShadowAscetic

Reading List:
    Link
    20 cm in two months?? that's horrifying...
    Is it about MC's first life in entertainment industry?

7. Xu Wen Hui

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really,
    the parents and his brother died originally, but in the no rebirth trope, the mom got into a coma due to protecting his dad in the car and his younger brother is also alive. But the fees to support his mom in the hospital was expensive so he turned to figure skating to win and get the prize money.

when your biological dad, uncle and cousin is 190cm+, yeah i would say that height development is crazy

8. Rgc7609

Rgc7609 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can i please know the title for this, i already finish this one so I can't move one yet. If there is another journey for Zhang jue i want to read it too

9. Xu Wen Hui

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the late reply, the titles
    我还是更适合参加奥运if线

10. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the technical content is much better than I became popular after quit entertainment (arc figure skater), but the romance is more pitiful than it