Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. MonaLucky24

MonaLucky24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 190 is out today!

Geez... the author is really has a thing for torturing Violette to recall her traumatizing past with her late mother and comparing it to her stepmother. Luckily Marin is there for her for comfort.

Opelia, Echichichi, Khadz and 3 others like this.
  2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, so many chapters lately:blob_grin:

3. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope author also feels like us and wants to finally put an end to this boring overdramatised story.

chiri.ru and DOHere like this.
  4. MonaLucky24

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 191 is out just now.

Oh finally!! Violette decided to abandon her home and remnant of what's left of her late mother. Geez... took her this long to move on.

Echichichi, Yanya, lostross and 5 others like this.
  5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I feel like she already decided to abandon her family before, but hopefully this time it's final.
    I hope she wouldn't abandon her mother's family heir position tho. It should belong to her...
    So, she's getting married to Yulan or where is she going to? Her granddad's?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    Opelia, lostross, chiri.ru and 2 others like this.
  6. MonaLucky24

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 192 is out just now!

Violette finally moved on! Geez... I'm hoping for Maryjun and their parents to be homeless after this.

7. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the dad dead. The concubine did not do much so I want her to be hated by society as a whore and go back to being a commoner. As for mj, I want her to never contact vio and revert to commoner too.

Can someone explain this to me too?
    What does the slut mean by that?

chiri.ru, evanesco99211 and Tt123 like this.
  8. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I can tell, she is just moving out of the house and planning never to come back. There is no retribution in these chapters. Violette hasn't even formulated the desire for revenge in them. It's also implied she is leaving without any money. Not sure if she is taking her mothers jewelry with her to sell or decided to leave it behind.

9. Girokar

Girokar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my understanding it's basically the step-mom asking can't MJ be the one being married to Yulan. From the noble side it would be two concubine children being married so it's a better fit. From the step-moms side she wants Violette to stay so she can keep being creepy and seeing Violette's dad in her just like her bio-mom. From the dad's side he doesn't want the marriage to happen at all because it isn't beneficial enough for him. Also the dad is so mad he hasn't even realized he insulted MJ when he slighted Yulan for a being a concubine's son.

If MJ was a better character I'd feel sorry for her cause last few chapters have destroyed any chance of her family being "normal" again. Her mom basically exposed she's the exact same as Violette's bio-mom only she doesn't care Violette's a woman. Plus the way the step-mom was so nonchalant about tossing MJ away to keep Violette in the house shocked both MJ and the dad.

10. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Disgusting whore! Vio really needs to take revenge on that shameless couple. They can't just be left as is.

What's wrong with her head! Yulan should have put stepmum in her place more properly. Vio came to say she is marrying Yulan and here the whore wants her to give her husband to her daughter. Truly shameless. (I have a feeling that vio's mum went crazy because of that bit** - just my assumption though)

11. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't follow this novel nearly a year, so it's surprising to see it's still continue, so Yulan/Zilant and Vio are getting married? Is Vio in love with Zilant?

Khadz likes this.
  12. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddamn this novel is hella long... I never expected it to be this longg. Sadly I can't read all of spoilers as I am lazy. Can anyone tell me if the ml is secured now??? And did Yulan got engaged to that lotus?? I'm pissed if he did.

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He got engaged to Vio. He's the ML yeah

14. Kimberly07

Kimberly07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this has a good start but went to rock bottom. I wish the author has the writings like the author from the villainess reverses the hourglass.

Yo someone can spoil is the end? About the trash people that can't be even recycled.
    If I we're the FL I'm starting to gain some sympathy from others and tell the king and my grandfather to give me the whole dukedom cuz since it was legal right belong to me not theirs property nah ah and definitely I use my wit/intelligent to collect some power like money and probably I will gain influence of the people trust by doing some charity project. Then I will accused my trash family that they are harassing me all of those years and don't worry I won't hesitate to give them my utmost respect to them like torture their whole life to hell. Don't worry they will sided to me cause I convinced them with my acting skills UwU. If that darn prince dare to lay a finger to me! I totally let him know his place if he did that to me. That's how you become a independent savage cunning bold lady UwU. I know it was very cliche but it's also more satisfying than the author on how she/he describe MC. (Tbh I was so fed up with this story line and I was so patiently wait for the author give us a taste of pleasure about suffer that b*tches and also an A**hole but it's turn out I put my faith too much that it's actually a disappointed in the end)
    I think the Author lack some experience when it comes to revenge plot ;-;

chiri.ru and Veille like this.
  15. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um no, kinda has to commit to abandoning everything. Might even force her grandfather to actually get involved.

Everyone's getting all hung up on Vio "needed to keep her position" etc. When there's really no point. The position doesn't make the person, all that matters is that Vio's happy.

And furniture. I wanna hear if the author talked about those sexy arm chairs that were definitely in the scene.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
  16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't matter if she gets that noble title and assets, as long as she snatches them from her father and his wife. They're important to her father, so I want him to lose them to her.

chiri.ru, Khadz, Lucila and 3 others like this.
  17. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pick one.

If you want her father to really suffer, his treachery needs to come too light. He needs to lose everything. MJ should become a nun, his wife should leave him for another man (where she's treated as a tool instead of the other way around), He should be laughed out of noble society before becoming a vagabond and starving to death due to not being able to work outside his sheltered life. I don't see Vio truly inheriting anything, her spawn might tho.

ATrueStory and Khadz like this.
  18. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think that either the assets ends in Vio's hands or it gets completely destroyed. But in the case it gets destroyed, it might mean that Vio will lose her family title. She will forever be completely dependent on Yulan and could potentially be dulied because of it.

8 think its preferable that she takes over her family property, she will then have a backing when she marries Yulan and would be going their barehanded.

rock.doll likes this.
  19. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel even near to its ending? Like how long am I suppose to wait to witness the downfall of those thrash!? It's been years and I am still stuck with the thought whether to come to this thread after 2-3 months to see some development in plotline.

Khadz, Kimberly07 and tamiko808 like this.
  20. MonaLucky24

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 193 is out today!

That's it....??!! It's just Violette and Yulan being all lovely-Dovey......

Echichichi, Khadz, DOHere and 5 others like this.