Spoiler How to Hide the Emperor’s Child/ 황제의 아이를 숨기는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 12, 2021.

1. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I would have preferred if the fl became empress of her own free will instead of circumstances forcing her into that position.

2. Imntru

Imntru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, bruh I get it- some of his dialogue had me yellin, at my ceiling, at three AM. It’s honestly worth reading though, if only to watch him continuously get shut down by Astelle, like YES GIRL, tell his ass! Also any interactions with Theor and Blinn, favorite pancake doggy.

Totally random side quest of a rant:
    Also someone said it earlier, but didn’t have the full context- Blin comes from the word Blini which is also commonly shortened to Blin and is a Russian buckwheat pancake. (Worked in restaurants for like ten years) I’ve had them a number of ways but making them tiny they’re really good with crème fraîche and caviar- look them up or try them out if you get a chance. I just thought it was a super cute name for a dog, but also made me hungry every time I read it.

Moro-sama likes this.
  3. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol now she’s being shamed for being a deposed empress after one day and having an illegitimate child!!!!!!! I’m sorry but no one can justify him sleeping with her as his “duty”. An empress is not a position that should be able to be so easily replaced. It was his” duty” to respect the marriage or what not ! No I just can’t !!! It’s the classic you feel weak to someone so you hurt someone weaker than you !

4. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theor is not illegitimate. He is considered illegitimate for a while in the story because FL CHOSE to conceal his features with a potion.

As much as I dislike the emperor, there is the fact that FL and ML had no real communication during their engaged days. ML was very threatened by FL father and had no idea she would be disowned by him, cause he thought she was the cherished daughter. And he never tried to replace her after the divorce. Sure there were hopeful candidates but he never took them seriously.

He tried to help her, if I'm remembering correctly when he found out she got disowned but she rejcted his help and he also forgot about her cause he had zero feelings for her and was clear about that from the beginning.

And yes consummating marriage is actually important in that period so he WAS doing his duty to her by sleeping with her. What happened the next day was unfortunate timing and ML's horrible decision that was only fueled by political motive and not much consideration for his new wife.

But after he falls in love with FL, he tries his best to make up for everything and I suppose that's a big point of this story.

5. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What warranted the emperor's right hand man to be demoted and exiled to the north? Please someone?

6. erasersforall

erasersforall Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so do they have another child?

7. Kaeshen

Kaeshen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup a daughter I think her name was estelle close to astelle's name, kaizen is the one who choose that name

Eraien likes this.
  8. ricelover

ricelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, thank you for all the spoilers :blobmelt:

I think the ML was a bad partner but a good emperor. He's trying his very best to eliminate the traitors that aim for his throne, but on the other hand made a very big mistake to MC which will haunt him for the rest of his life. As far as I read (chapter 88) he is indeed an ahole but I really enjoy how MC rejecting him coldly and I really want him to suffer more rejection especially from his son in the future :blobowoevil_horns:

Just my opinion, I think both Kaiser and Raymond (I won't accept your regret) level of stupidity are manageable. The biggest ahole in my record so far is Fernan from I will disappear, Grand Duke :blobdevil:

Pinkchik, salty25, Sorabito and 2 others like this.
  9. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would have been my fondest wish to see this end with the FL saying "you know what? You're complete shit at being emperor. I've been watching; all you do is hunt and start civil wars to kill your own nobles, because you have zero ability to be diplomatic or work with others. You're oblivious; you can't even control your own secretary or maid staff. I've decided I'm not going to give you back the territories I rightfully inherited, oh, and I poisoned your tea. You'll be dead in about five minutes. Theor is your kid, we're making him Emperor, and I'll be his regent. All the nobles support this. Sorry not sorry, you weren't worth loving."
    And then she goes on to be the best dang ruler in history for the next twenty years, before Theor steps in and does a great job, too.
    That would have been such an amazing plot twist.

While I appreciate that his personality is likely what a ruler in his position would actually have, I find myself rebelling at the idea of him getting to have nice things.

10. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont agree with the shit emperor part but,

all that youve said is literally what kaizen expected to happen and also wanted to happen while he was poisoned so lmao, astelle just chose not to

Neyva likes this.
  11. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good, we can hate him to the fullest then

R04951, Mikaela_67, ricelover and 3 others like this.
  12. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys,this is NOT a discussion thread.

13. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

He was horrible, but he's changed by then.

He admitted that if he found out the MC was pregnant years earlier, he would have killed her.

Other than that, he harmed her. Divorcing a woman the day after marriage, after taking her virginity, is the greatest shame for a young lady in high society.

He was the indirect reason for her being thrown out of the house, having to raise a child alone and living in poverty.

Bringing her back only got her into trouble in the short term, she was insulted, her son was kidnapped, she was suspected of trying to poison the Emperor, etc.

He did her immense harm and he is so cruel that he admitted that if he had found out a few months earlier that Theor was his son, he would have arrested the MC and simply taken the child.

14. erasersforall

erasersforall Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me more about their daughter?

15. ricelover

Reading List:
    Link
    There's not much detail about their daughter except for her name Estella/Estelle, platinum blonde hair like MC and red eyes like ML, said to be very cute and loved by all the maids.

YourFemaleLead likes this.
  16. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone on bato said that the emperor in his pov confirm that if he did find out MC was pregnant earlier, he would've killed her and the child in her womb, is that true?? I didn't see a spoiler for it so maybe I missed it

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  17. ricelover

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in chapter 88 of the novel..

Plumpuppeach likes this.
  18. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really horrible he thought that but like he sad it was around time of war, bloodshed so it's understandable he thought that around that time (though it was stupid)...idk what say but I'm glad he doesn't think that now especially when he brought her back and also is self aware of his faults and trying make up for it

Also thank you for telling me the chapter, I appreciate it♡

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    stumblmer, Sorabito and ricelover like this.
  19. teaaaluv

teaaaluv Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same i was confused on why many are mostly blaming on the emperor when the story pointed out the reason of some of his actions

20. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link